S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i assume that no one really has made a simplified way to trade this method....funny.. all there expensive training methods seem to make people believe that if they pay big money it justifies confusing methods...

heres some nice free video tutorial by Navin on ytube

hxxp://xxx.y0utube.c0m/watch?v=L8GYu2cGZ4o&feature=youtu.be

hxxp://xxx.youtube.c0m/watch?v=XX77RTP_Jgw&feature=channel&list=UL

STAR is simple if u put some effort in to it, ones u know it it shows u exactly where to place your stop entry and Exits

is it a 100% winning system afcource not those do not exist but the Risk reward is very very good.

and it works on every timeframe from M1 to Daily and everything in betwean.

the unique thing with the latest Indicators is that we are able to Emulate every Timeframe u can come up with.

yesterday i had a setup Based on AUDUSD M1 x 0.292 = actualy a 17,52 sec setup renewed every mins

and also a GBPUSD M15 x 1.118 = 16,77 mins setup renewed every 15 mins

yes it sounds strange if i say every timeframe u can emagine but it is true there are more things u can do with Moving average lines then only wait and see when the market is going to cross them maybe for a lot of people the system is to expencive but u get 14 days full access if i remember correctly

and that is full access to the forum and live chat the live chat is where we all help each other finding setups and learn new ones how the system works if they have questions

also we use Google Docs online for placing our setups so that everyone in our group can always get to those trades at the moment we have like 13 trades pending running from M1 to H4 and different pairs like AUDCHF USDCAD EURJPY GBPJPTY u name it

if u ask me how many pips we make dont ask ****** things like that cos how many pips u make doesnt tell u how much profit u make per pip

as i told above the risk reward is very good for example a M1 setup has a average stop of arround 10 pips and profit of 30 40 pips make your own calculation what u can earn there

the longer term setup are arround 50 60 pips stop and make arround 200 - 400 pips profit

i always risk 3% so make your calculation.

so with this good risk reward u can easely loose some trades and stil make profit

next to the good risk reward we also have a very good Risk managment.

so in short a really bad trade i lose 3% not so good setup i lose nothing good setup easely 10% profit

ow and about the last poster making the system simpler wel that is not possible we have like 5 defined steps and some sub steps and leaving parts out is not possible

what STAR actualy does do is translate the Emotional market movement into a digital way for us to analyze

BTW is there a easy way to post a picture in here

i assume that no one really has made a simplified way to trade this method....funny.. all there expensive training methods seem to make people believe that if they pay big money it justifies confusing methods...

heres some nice free video tutorial by Navin on ytube

hxxp://xxx.y0utube.c0m/watch?v=L8GYu2cGZ4o&feature=youtu.be

hxxp://xxx.youtube.c0m/watch?v=XX77RTP_Jgw&feature=channel&list=UL

Edited by freakgib

oke ere are some picture about what STAR does do

Those pictures are not from the reall templates / indicators but just to give a impression

http://i.imgur.com/G5gOX.gif

First picture STAR is based on Dubble moves

if u look at the Red lines first u see a Downtrend then a correction and a continuation of the downtrend

so first red is move 1 then the correction and then the continuation that is move 2 ( dubble moves)ore Zig Zag

if u look in the first Red line u see a blue line dubble move and in there u see a Yellow dubble move

And if u would zoom in there again a dubble move and again till u get at the tick data

so those dubble moves are always there sometimes hard to see and sometimes maybe better to see at a different timframe

but what we try to do with STAR is find out what the correct speed is and when the Move is exhousted and probaly going to reverse.

so for that we use Moving averages to give us a better visual look at the market look at the next picture

http://i.imgur.com/bVMZd.gif

now this is the same chart as the first picture and the same pair also the same timeframe but now instead if drawing lines we use Moving average lines Based on Fibonacci numbers.

the Big round circle is the Big correction as shown in the first picture with the Red line and the smaller circle is a smaller correction as shown in the above picture arround where the Yellow lines are in the 2nd move

for STAR we always look for 1 Big Correction and then we need at least 1 smaller correction

we do that by adjusting the speed of the Indicatores till we have 1 big correction and at least 1 small

if we have that then we wait for a pullback

for the pullback we use a different Template

stil based on Moving averages but with paring colors

we then look for a pair of colors who cross each other and that wil tell us what Fibonacci Template we have to load

and that wil eventualy give us a trigger to go Long as in this example

i wil not go deeper in detail dont want to risk my membership

and without the proper indicators/ templates it is impossible to explain

so what we try to do is find out when the dubble move ( Zig zag ) will end and reverse

and to do that we use Strickt rules for every part of the setup very strickt rules

and that is the hard part of most people who did buy STAR they give up after a while and start looking for a easy system

but it is easy u just have to learn all the stricktly but wel explained rules then it is hunting time for setup

lots and lots of setups every week

i had to change the pictures as links cos if i show them in this post u only see half the picture

Edited by freakgib

• 2 weeks later...

Folks:

Systeme seems interesting indeed BUT, I could not find ANYWHERE any link to a legitimate web site showing a real mt4 statement (like myfxbook). This is the basis to start trusting ANY system. If it is that good, why such lack of information? Unbelievable and this casts a serious doubt. Sorry, but a statement posted somewhere would be the best argument instead of 58 pages of............ bulls.....:-)

Yes there are some systems that work for some time and that have legit statements online. I guess the point is not so much to know whether a system work or not, but at the very least to post statement so that one can study the trades and get to know the system. All I am hearing about this one is: difficult to understand and absolutely no proof of success whatsoever.

It might work and I'll be the first to read the book, but until I see some trades... no way. Scam to me, plain and simple :-)

Just go to donnaforex and you'll find plenty with links to statement.... And i said for sometime on purpose, as, for instance, some EAs work and then fail (mdp, fmd, fgb....). I am surprised you ask such a candid question, we all know some work, but, even if they do not work (ex: gridmeup), legit authors care for posting their statements at least. I re say this one is scam, besides, someone posted a link to the pirate bay on this forum and guess what....? It downloads a virus, how is that for a "great" system that noones understand....?

No i am not a very profitable trader, but i am not selling anything, so i keep my stats for myself. In my opinion, when you start selling something (that's what Star is about right...?), the very least is to show its benefits one way or another, which none of the participants here have done so far, right?

For free, really?

First, i am willing to pay thousands of dollars for a system that works. The sole fact that it is free does not mean a messy thread, a very complex system, a total inability from the author to clearly make his points....

Second, i thought the price was 260 something plus a monthly fee of 25 dollars or so...

Third: who can believe we do not know where to see someone's stats??? Everyone knows about mt4, myfxbook, etc... If the author does not know any of these sites, well, it just confirm... Scam from A to Z unless someone proves me wrong :-)

oke Guys Tomorrow i start with the MyFXbook contest and i only use STAR

this is the link i hope that it wil work from tomorrow no Data Yet

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/contest-freakgib/301134

but i have 1 problem i am not u fulltime trader i have to work every day so not sure how the contest wil go

wish me good luck :)

oke Guys Tomorrow i start with the MyFXbook contest and i only use STAR

this is the link i hope that it wil work from tomorrow no Data Yet

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/contest-freakgib/301134

but i have 1 problem i am not u fulltime trader i have to work every day so not sure how the contest wil go

wish me good luck :)

I certainly do wish you good luck. I'll be following your results with great interest. :)

I recently purchased the star thanks to freakgib's postings. I can't wait to learn how to trade this system. Looks somewhat confusing according to the instructions.

Can grandpost1 and offbongo stop posting like little children and cease their rants and lets chat on how we can make this a great learning thread? If this is supposed to be a good system, the purpose of this thread is to help others and I need to learn how to use this system. With less than one year trading, I need help. Let's make some pips!

wel guys i cant promise nothing the real problem i have latly is my work normaly i had more time to trade but not anymore so only little time to do some analyzing so i am going for faster setups and setups found by the other members

my risk wil be 3% per trade and i always try to place 3 orders of 1% risk

only sometimes at very fast setups who move fast i might just place 1 order and then micromanag it and just close it partly

if i have time i wil try to post here what timeframe the setups are and where the stop and the exits are

also because i am mostly on my work i might sometimes get in a trade maybe not at the ideal entry but i wil if i have the time tell that in here

Edited by freakgib

I recently purchased the star thanks to freakgib's postings. I can't wait to learn how to trade this system. Looks somewhat confusing according to the instructions.

Can grandpost1 and offbongo stop posting like little children and cease their rants and lets chat on how we can make this a great learning thread? If this is supposed to be a good system, the purpose of this thread is to help others and I need to learn how to use this system. With less than one year trading, I need help. Let's make some pips!

if u are stil confused did u use the Live chat where we can help each other ?

i think this link wil work better https://www.myfxbook.com/secure/statements/302146/statement.html

today the contest sould start but till now the Metatrade4 platform from FXCM shows no Symbols i am not sure if that is correct

so i wait and hope that it wil apear when the contest starts

if other have experions with MyfxBook and FXCM contest and if it is normal that u dont see any symbols till the contest really starts then please tell me

i also have a Alpari demo account we use it purly for analyzing and i did place a trade

look here https://www.myfxbook.com/secure/statements/301361/statement.html

AUDUSd M30 Long

entry arround 1.01587

Stop at 1.0109

first target for 1 of the 3 orders at 1.02182

Edited by freakgib