S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System

http://www.multiupload.com/V2P1NYZD93

All these shared files are worthless.

Without being a paid member with access to the newest modifications , strategies, explanations and tools you will only waste your time because

the system cannot be understood without the other stuff.

Even those who paid and have access to everything don´t understand the system.

Only a few do and some of them are posting here, but they are about 5 % of all buyers, the rest doesn´t understand the system and quits.

There are other systems which can be understood by everybody and they are profitable, so there is no point in wasting your time with those shared files.

My 2 Cent.

With respect I believe you only listen to complaints of any who do not want to do a bit of work for this manual system. It is so much worth it. The truth is there are those like David and muhatta and myself who trade it and may only occasionally post something about it. None of us have any special gift that nobody else has. What are these people posting here for then if as you say it is not worth it? They would just move on. The 5% you mention seems to fit the percentage who actually find a system they can use for all situations and remain solvent. STAR will last.

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course STAR will last.

And still it is fact that only a few understand it.

Be happy that you belong to that group.

The reasons why many people do not understand the system are individual.

It is not only a matter of the amount of work and discipline, there are many other reasons.

To give you an idea about those reasons, I am listing a few:

1. poor explanation of the author. He himself understands his system, but he is not able to explain it in an easy way.

2. personal circumstances of the trader.

Have you ever heard of stress ?

At a certain level of stress (financial worries, divorce, moving to another home, death of a loved one, trauma because of accidents or other things) the brain is not able to work properly. You do not understand things which you would understand in a second without the stress.

But by any means: yes, the STAR system is excellent for those who understand and trade it.

No disagreement here.

fxeasy, I wish to help and encourage other traders to use the system to their best advantage. While I agree with your second point I do think that on the first point you are only taking the 2008 version into view. The author has chosen to continue development in a forum.

I can tell you (if you don't already know) and others that it is not just a normal forum which can get very unorganized but that it has sections for updated criteria and clarifications, etc., which are closed to commenting to stay organized (Tom has mentioned this in the forum). Other areas such as technical questions are open to comments and so that is like a normal forum area.

There are subforums for Trading System Basics and others where the individual steps are expounded with more illustrated screenshot tutorials. So this is not really just the original ebook. I can't control the method of refinement that the author has chosen so the only true way to recommend the system is that of suggesting you get it in its complete and updated version.

Also consider that in one of these 2 STAR threads someone else took on the task of simplifying the ebook and found that he did not find much to change and added that it is not that hard anyway. Did he have an influence of the forum and the later info? I don't know, that is certainly possible. If so then that would underscore my point, I would think, that the system is definitely better applied as the whole that now exists.

To your second point I would add that the trader needs to have the confidence to proceed with the effort, given that all attempts at a good trading plan in forex will be stressful. This is why I am giving the strong recommendations since I have not found a better system (by far). I hope to help them have that confidence and stick with it.

Since this is such a remarkably effective trading plan and such an accurate system to implement it, there will be better results. It does give the learner a bit of a new way to view trend exhaustion. That does seem to come only upon a realization that this is not just an indicator painting arrows type thing.

I can't tell you the number of times I have seen comments in the forum and chat that speak about the "light just came on" or an "aha moment". To me that says that their is a bit of resistance to overcome and those who have trudged through have gotten the payoff.

I see that with many good things in life so this aspect does not concern me. In fact it somewhat validates my own effort in learning the system so I speak to that issue in recommending the full version.

• 2 weeks later...
Those that have and understand this system, is it worth buying?

Definitely. Of course. Just look through the threads and see how people feel about it. Then you only need to ask yourself, "How many 1000+ pip runs have I bagged lately with any other system"?

With the Watchlist you will be getting to the top floor on the express elevator.

Tom's comments about the new indicators makes me think this will become a scalper's heaven. And I guess as far as I am concerned it is the holy grail for me. But it trades a certain way I like and someone else may not like it. Maybe there is something about the term holy grail we forget to define. Maybe this is why some think there is no holy grail. If this isn't it then I sure don't know what is!

wow.... I seen my work in star 1,2,4 in this link ...the picture they taken from my face book....

i tell some the secret here...just done my research 3 years ago....but don't believe it just research

pair gu M1 you can find 2 atau 3 setup in 1 week if the trend not continues in another next time frame i means M5

range of pips from 80++ to 150++ with csa

time finish trend from 3/4 day to 11/2 days of trading ...i doing the research to H4

don't believe it just research - using star setup....

Edited by kepala

For those who understand Yes

For those who are willing to learn Yes

For those who wont give up Yes

For those who have patience Yes

For those who are looking for the holy Grail NO

For those who are looking for easy money NO

Definitely. Of course. Just look through the threads and see how people feel about it. Then you only need to ask yourself, "How many 1000+ pip runs have I bagged lately with any other system"?

With the Watchlist you will be getting to the top floor on the express elevator.

Tom's comments about the new indicators makes me think this will become a scalper's heaven. And I guess as far as I am concerned it is the holy grail for me. But it trades a certain way I like and someone else may not like it. Maybe there is something about the term holy grail we forget to define. Maybe this is why some think there is no holy grail. If this isn't it then I sure don't know what is!

Thanks guys

Personally, I found the videos to be more confussing than a help.

Dear Juicy,

Maybe u r right on that statement (I stated it in my previous post). I was experiencing the some problem with you. First time watching the video leave nothing in my mind. Then I learn STAR e-book (I admit not yet purchasing it), only after understand Primary Setup then several questions came to my mind. Then I watch the video again where I found the answer that was not mention in the book (ex; criteria of valid Cut and second stage are not mentioned in the book but the video are)

Watching the video should only enhance your understanding of the book

C U Guys

New developement

Could someone please repost the latest version of the system?

Thanks

Long time no post being busy riding a more than 1.300 pips PTS move in 7 days and keep going (I wish I could tell the forum due to the legal time).

More interestingly, I rode 2 of its more volatile cross correlative pairs. The first pair move 1.500 pips while the second 1.800. Some days I will recall this post for forumers studying (Insyaallah...). I don't know if any other STCers trade STAR like I do.

So busy I was that I miss the chat on the last development of precision-template. Hopefully the new development would give a more precise measurement to STAR.

Thank Tom and "T of Perth" for coding it.

Again, I'd like to recall my word, the true power of STAR is the Chat and watchlist. Personally I think it is not a big deal if the STAR e-book is illegally move around the net to entice the forumers as a starting point of learning.

Keep studying, we are here to help

Yesterday's CSA Setup

This AudJpy CSA Setup has paused my Riding on its Cross-Correlative PTS move , I would elaborate this setup as a lesson but not the main PTS move that its cross-correlative as its still on the move (related to my post #482)

STC-guys, please remind me if this is an incursion of STC rule and I will delete it

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/64/audjpy5m9augs.gif

I only post the setup evaluation and not the traits evaluation. The traits was formed on 5M but the setup was on 10M x 0.764, seek for your self (pls don't ask me to put the meal on your mouth, sorry....)

The comment would come next

Edited by muhhatta

Comments number are related to the figure 1 - 10 on the above image:

1. As I stated in post #483 I take profit on my PTS-long ride on post #482 (cross-correlative pairs of AudJpy and 2 more volatile correlative pairs) after an un-usual extreme move that penetrate their daily trend-line resistance which, coincidence, are aligned with AudJpy trend-extreme.

2. I paused to wait for AJ to develop. Whether this s/u is PTS or CSA would dictate my PTS paused trade (#482) is a pause or an end move. since p/b e/v state that AJ was CSA then I could tell that the PTS is just paused and I could wait for a re-entry on the right time. Therefore I could trade this AJ.

3. AJ did triggered just 15 pips dd from purple. I could expect the move of price to figure 5 or 6. As told, prepare your own exit strategy, it might help to draw a trend line.

4. The price indeed moved to figure 4 then 4a.

Honestly I was thinking that this is probably is going to failed but I was wrong (I forgot that I have faced this personal mistake several time, didn't trust the system)

4a. I should have hold my initial intention to treat Trend Line as just to help and rely solely on STAR. As price penetrate my TL line I begun to doubt.

4b. As the price re penetrate the TL and successfully test the "support became resistance" TL line I moved my Stop to 4a then going to bed (it was nearly midnight my time)

7-8-9. I was woke up for fasting-breakfast and down-prayer when I open my Notebook and see this impossible 280 pips move (my stop was surely taken out).

Now tell me, what "trend following system" or "what price action system" could tell that the STAR setup is not going to fail since point 4a-b. And what system could anticipate and tell that from figure 7 AJ should move more than 280 pips to fulfill its prophecy that has long before told by STAR (10 hours back at figure 3) while all other system telling to go short.

10. The move probably end so I check my paused PTS-Long and its correlative. At the time of AJ cross TL, at the same time the paused PTS and its correlative pairs bounce on daily TL and support (H1 and M15 made a rel candle). Base on these, at 20.00 GMT I already long on our Weekly PTS. As the time of writing (asian open) the PTS has move long more than 80 pips, but its correlative pairs have more than 140 pips.

I know I was a little bit gambling, maybe I should be patient for other confirmation to be align but I was prepare for a quick exit and tight SL (until confirmations aligned).

This is my style to trade STAR.

Maybe I was too tired to remember (at point 4) that I was occasionally made mistakes to doubt STAR when its not align with indicators and price action.

STC-Guys, maybe you realize that I was recently lack of chat since I trade STAR like this. Whenever a MT or LT setup run, I trade it in tandem with 2 other more volatile pairs.

I realize that in recent week the Fx pairs move double to triple of its usual daily ATR. Luckily that even our weekly PTS daily ATR was around 450 pips, their more volatile tandem could move 600 - 800 pips, even 1016 pips (yesterday). please notify that I mean pips, not micro-pips.

This made me miss the chat about the new template (precision templates)

Keep up the good trade guys,

Cheers

Edited by muhhatta

This AudJpy CSA Setup has paused my Riding on its Cross-Correlative PTS move , I would elaborate this setup as a lesson but not the main PTS move that its cross-correlative as its still on the move (related to my post #482)

STC-guys, please remind me if this is an incursion of STC rule and I will delete it

I only post the setup evaluation and not the traits evaluation. The traits was formed on 5M but the setup was on 10M x 0.764, seek for your self (pls don't ask me to put the meal on your mouth, sorry....)

The comment would come next

Don't worry Muh, I don't think this would be a problem to STC, instead this could be a lesson.

By the way, I am impressed the way you trade STAR

Good work