Motivewave 6.2.4

option trader

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crack is working. The server is still active with other data feeds.

There were issues with Yahoo Finance / Google data feeds

which have been fixed in version 6.6.4 which needs to be cracked

again in order for those feeds to work.

Perhaps when bro john1992 has some free time he can release an

updated crack for the latest build.

Changelog for the latest version

Release Notes 6.6.4 Release Date:

April 29, 2022

httxx://www.motivewave.com/download.htm

Important Note: Data formats have changed in version 6 of MotiveWave. Workspaces created using older versions of MotiveWave will be forward compatible (ie they can be used in Version 6) but once the workspace has been opened in version 6, it will not be able to be opened by older versions. Please consider creating a new workspace for version 6 testing and restore from a backup of an existing workspace.

This update includes a high priority fix for the Google/Yahoo connector in addition to other fixes. No new features are included in this update.

• 3 weeks later...
i found it, here is how you can setup:

==========================================================

Installation Instructions:

Step 1. Disconnect Internet

Step 2. Right click on "crack.bat" file and chose run as administrator. for confirmation go to this path : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc -- and open host file with note pad, your host file should contain these two below lines

37.59.176.46 motivewave.com

37.59.176.46 www.motivewave.com

Step 3. Install the motive wave software (Caution Don't run the software, untick those options at the end of installation).

Step 4. Copy "lib" folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\MotiveWave

Step 5. Right click on "crack.exe" file and choose run as administrator and extract.

Step 6. Connect internet and start motive wave application from desktop shortcut.

===========================================================

and here is the links:

hxxps://www.sendspace.com/file/pnu6wi

or mirrors:

hxxps://multiup.org/33e107a654afa0df14d076f852443c5e

replace xx with tt

Thanks for the links.

• 5 weeks later...
Changelog for the latest version

Release Notes 6.6.4 Release Date:

April 29, 2022

httxx://www.motivewave.com/download.htm

Important Note: Data formats have changed in version 6 of MotiveWave. Workspaces created using older versions of MotiveWave will be forward compatible (ie they can be used in Version 6) but once the workspace has been opened in version 6, it will not be able to be opened by older versions. Please consider creating a new workspace for version 6 testing and restore from a backup of an existing workspace.

This update includes a high priority fix for the Google/Yahoo connector in addition to other fixes. No new features are included in this update.

would be great if someone can update AA.jar file to work with latest MW

Version 6.6.7 is the latest one that is out there that includes the Yahoo and Google Data Fixes.

This version of MotiveWave contains numerous bug fixes and the following features:

1. Java – Updated to the latest version of Java (18.0.1.1)

2. Oanda – Updated login procedure to use a native browser instead of the built-in JavaFX web view.

@john1992 , maybe help us to make a ( little tweak as you said in 6.4) working AA.jar file for 6. 6.7

Thanks to ..

The AA.jar file version 6.6.3 from post #111 works.

If there are problems, make sure you run crack.bat and crack.exe in administrator mode. These 2 files are not found in post #111 as John1992 assumes you have already ran them. You may search the earlier posts for these 2 files. (post #23)

Edited by RichardGere

The AA.jar file version 6.6.3 from post #111 works.

If there are problems, make sure you run crack.bat and crack.exe in administrator mode. These 2 files are not found in post #111 as John1992 assumes you have already ran them. You may search the earlier posts for these 2 files. (post #23)

thx @RichardGere - i can confirm it works with the newest Version of MW. But simulating the response activate.do is not working. Just after running crack.exe it works

Hi guys...

Just gone through some of your comments on New MV features & news on Google API stopped working for the old MV version.

Here is the updated MV link.

hxxps://up-load.io/e6ryck6jbesl

Cheers....

Hi John1992

Thanks for your help. However your previous AA.jar file for v6.6.3 works fine for the latest MW.

BTW, the link you provided was not able to download. All the download links at the site I clicked on just pop up adverts.

; )

Hi John1992

Thanks for your help. However your previous AA.jar file for v6.6.3 works fine for the latest MW.

BTW, the link you provided was not able to download. All the download links at the site I clicked on just pop up adverts.

; )

Actually, very few free web hosts work in my county, & those which works have lots of adverts. Can't help it..

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys

I have tried to run the latest version (6.6.7) using the AA jar found here and is showing an error. Any ideas of what i may do wrong?

Snipaste_2022-09-16_10-20-07.jpg.01c44193979050c3b7bcaacf5e62b125.jpg

If not using the AA file but updating hosts file it say that respnse from server is malformed.

Using the 6.5.12 version was ok, so i tried to update to latest but it did not work anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys

I have tried to run the latest version (6.6.7) using the AA jar found here and is showing an error. Any ideas of what i may do wrong?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Snipaste_2022-09-16_10-20-07.jpg","data-attachmentid":804896}[/ATTACH]

If not using the AA file but updating hosts file it say that respnse from server is malformed.

Using the 6.5.12 version was ok, so i tried to update to latest but it did not work anymore.

You are getting this error Bcoz the main class of MotiveWave.jar (which is used in AA.jar) file is different than v6.6.7.

Try this hxxps://file.io/9HHKepG5c5hi

You are getting this error Bcoz the main class of MotiveWave.jar (which is used in AA.jar) file is different than v6.6.7.

Try this hxxps://file.io/9HHKepG5c5hi

Hi john1992;

Thank you for all the help always;

I can't download the above file as it was deleted. However, I suspect it may be the last AA.jar that can be used on version 6.6.7.

I have this file from your earlier posts and it works just fine for version 6.6.7

Unfortunately, it does not work for the latest 6.6.8. The error "Could not find main class" came out.

If you do have the time and the inclination, please help to make amends to the AA.jar file.

Your regular and gracious help for this is always most appreciated.

Thank you.