Motivewave 6.2.4

option trader

what do you mean by that ? maybe i could help ! on every request it should get back that ? Need more info !

The cracker used a emulator server just like the actual activation server used by the software & he routed the traffic from original server to his emulator server by editing hosts file. I have captured the traffic, if anyone interested to take a deep dive into it. Here is the link.

https://easyupload.io/dfb4m3

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm sharing the updated MW v6.5.12 with little tweak of the crack of v6.2.4, thanks to @option trader who has shared the crack version.

Note: Application will be useful till the time original crack server will work, let me know if anyone has the knowledge to emulate the server then may be we can fix it permanently. 🤞

Cheers & enjoy the share... 😎

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s09fih

Hi all, I'm sharing the updated MW v6.5.12 with little tweak of the crack of v6.2.4, thanks to @option trader who has shared the crack version.

Note: Application will be useful till the time original crack server will work, let me know if anyone has the knowledge to emulate the server then may be we can fix it permanently. 🤞

thx a lot

first, thanks a lot for this new version

if you use the file name crack.exe from old version, but you must turn off internet connection first, then you use my method above posts, you will not need the cracker's server to activate, coz we redirect the server ip to our local web host, it will work , i tested the new version now with your crack and my method, and it's working live data

please can anyone confirm that it does not require the cracker's server really or i'm wrong in something ( i'm not a programmer or cracker) but i did what i did and it's working

Edited by MOF NET

i have setup xampp (local web server) search youtube about it

and i create a folder "license" inside it

then i made 2 files same nema as:

validate.do

activate.do

(first with new text file and changed the extension later with .do extention)

and copied inside them the source code from the server of the cracker

then i put them at :

C:\xampp\htdocs\license

then i started the xampp (server)

then i edited the host file in:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

and put :

127.0.0.1 motivewave.com

127.0.0.1 http://www.motivewave.com

notice: i replaced the cracker site to >>> my local server running

then i started the program and it's give a massage that it couldent connect to server, and you go offline

then i created a workspace with Binance connection and putted my api key and secret

then you must adgust your pc time correctly or it will give you invalid api key!!

you will connect with online data very fast

and i tested the same process with FXCM account with real account (empty no money)

and the connection very good

==================

the program is very heavey in my virtual machine, i did not try it in my real pc coz i have linux op installed

===========

i think it's a dummy solution not a professional one

but finnaly you will get a working live data with my dummy mithod

i hope if anyone can get another method share it with us

and sorry i can't make video to explain what i do

please if possible make a small video about your local server validation method..so that all of them get independent copy of MV

hope you will do..

​​​​​​​Happy trading

please if possible make a small video about your local server validation method..so that all of them get independent copy of MV

hope you will do..

Happy trading

i don't validate my copy, i just used his validation allready and block his server from my pc

​​​​​​​i will post my method

first i really don't know if my method is true or there is a hidden connection to the cracker server

in this video i do what i do, and blocked his server ip and the program worked fine

we need a programmer or a cracker to confirm this method please

first you need to download this file (contains all required files)

Download:

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/0du63udlwst6zk1/MW.zip/file

or

hxxps://multiup.org/4656682523a38968829c9e6b4ea45fc3

replace xx with tt

then download the video from here

hxxps://www.mediafire.com/file/6q2tzt8xm6dpw37/screen-capture.webm/file

use vlc player to play it

or watch it in your favorite speed on youtube

if you do what i do in the video it will work fine and we don't need the server for the cracker as i hope i'm not wrong

please any expert guys can confirm

thanks

i found it, here is how you can setup:

==========================================================

Installation Instructions:

Step 1. Disconnect Internet

Step 2. Right click on "crack.bat" file and chose run as administrator. for confirmation go to this path : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc -- and open host file with note pad, your host file should contain these two below lines

37.59.176.46 motivewave.com

37.59.176.46 www.motivewave.com

Step 3. Install the motive wave software (Caution Don't run the software, untick those options at the end of installation).

Step 4. Copy "lib" folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\MotiveWave

Step 5. Right click on "crack.exe" file and choose run as administrator and extract.

Step 6. Connect internet and start motive wave application from desktop shortcut.

===========================================================

and here is the links:

hxxps://www.sendspace.com/file/pnu6wi

or mirrors:

hxxps://multiup.org/33e107a654afa0df14d076f852443c5e

replace xx with tt

thanks a lot of your hard work

The link appears to be not working anymore. Can you reup, please! thanks.

Hi all i got it from another forum..

please check and report the working condition..

https://www.mediafire.com/file/luf97...6.2.4.rar/file

happy trading

first i really don't know if my method is true or there is a hidden connection to the cracker server

in this video i do what i do, and blocked his server ip and the program worked fine

we need a programmer or a cracker to confirm this method please.....

Thank you @MOF NET;

using your validate.do and activate.do files, I was able to do the same as what you have done using another server program called babyweb.

thanks @mofnet does someone know what does this AA file do just curious as this file is not there in original Motivwave install?

Hi, I have spend lots of time on reversing the application & the best crack version was released by tonyweb, it was v4 later on I had uploaded one unstable version was working for around 20min (v5.4), though later on I had fixed it.

But on v6, MV stopped reverser by checking its file with MD5 hash. So, you can't change anything in Motivewave.jar file

So the logic of this version crack is - Instead we made a new file named AA.jar with the activation file required & tweaking the settings to forcefully activate it without checking all official the valid value.

Note : I'm not a cracker or reverse engineer, I put some logic & edited some byte code in some java class file.

Hi, I have spend lots of time on reversing the application & the best crack version was released by tonyweb, it was v4 later on I had uploaded one unstable version was working for around 20min (v5.4), though later on I had fixed it.

But on v6, MV stopped reverser by checking its file with MD5 hash. So, you can't change anything in Motivewave.jar file

So the logic of this version crack is - Instead we made a new file named AA.jar with the activation file required & tweaking the settings to forcefully activate it without checking all official the valid value.

Note : I'm not a cracker or reverse engineer, I put some logic & edited some byte code in some java class file.

thanks these are all roman to me, you guys are rockstars. i was trying to understand how this AA file is being loaded , i was reading externally loading jar on internet but couldn't comprehend it fully, i read some java in collage myself but hv no clue abt bytes. grazie!

Thank you @MOF NET;

using your validate.do and activate.do files, I was able to do the same as what you have done using another server program called babyweb.

How do you configure Baby Web Server (http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/baby_web_server.html ) for this case?

Let me ask you (and also MOF NET, that I obviously thank for what has posted here and his explanations) why MW should read "activate.do" and "register.do" files from that particular folder since there is no "redirecting" anywhere

I seem to understand that you worked on the first version that was posted here (6.2.14)

Do you think your AA.jar "solution" works also for 6.5.12?

Do you think that was necessary to redirect to cr@cker server to make it work, and do you think that the turnaround found here (127.0.0.1 and some server) is a valid solution?