• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a fresh install but it won't work

so I log in:

http://37.59.176.46/license/validate.do

you notice when you refresh you get a new code

so, i got a fresh code and save it in validate.do file

and i can now open the program again

so, when you do the method of creating update folder, i ended with the program won't open, i think because the code inside the query.do , i think it sended or conflicts with the other code , or it black listed from MW program

i really don't know

but i tested with my old method provided in my video and it works again

so my advice to stick with the old one, but you must generate a new code and save it in your files hard

if anyone face the same problem please share it here

@spqwaw

I hade figured what happens

the <signature>..........code...............</signature>

must be the same in all files:

validate.do

query.do

and the <id> ....... code ...... </id>

in the file validate.do must be the same in file activate.do

so, you need to log in

hxxp://37.59.176.46/license/validate.do

and get fresh codes and put it in the 3 files (must do this)

i tested and it's working like charm now

and no error and logging fast

i hope you test it and tell me

@spqwaw

I hade figured what happens

the <signature>..........code...............</signature>

must be the same in all files:

validate.do

query.do

and the <id> ....... code ...... </id>

in the file validate.do must be the same in file activate.do

so, you need to log in

hxxp://37.59.176.46/license/validate.do

and get fresh codes and put it in the 3 files (must do this)

i tested and it's working like charm now

and no error and logging fast

i hope you test it and tell me

Thank you. That is a significant and useful finding. I shall try it out after the weekend.

Right now I just run with the validate.do file.

However, I do believe that the signature code in validate.do last about 6 days only and will require a new one after 6 days. Apparently it is time sensitive by MW.

I don't know if you may see the same problem as I have not sync the validate.do, query.do and activate.do as you mentioned above.

The present signature would last until 12-9-2021 as I tested it out. Please can you confirm if you set the system clock to 12-10-21 and will the MW still run?

Right now, I just use the previous validate.do file. Turn back the clock to 12-03-21. Run the program. Then reset the clock to present. (with help of 2 batch files) Then I just leave the program running as I usually put the computer to sleep rather than turn it off. This is just to test if MW continues to run.

Someone asked me if all this workaround to not use the crocker's server is worth the effort, I can say yes. Because I have this experience twice with another software when the external server was cut off and another occasion when the external server went down for several days. It is therefore good to have a backup process just in case this happens.

Cheers and Have a Good Weekend

Edited by RichardGere

i'm trying to find a working way to change my windows 10 time!!!

it won't change, i search now how to keep changing the new time, and i will let you know

Right click the clock at the bottom right of your screen. A menu appears. Click 'Adjust date/time'.

The Date & Time settings pops up.

At the Set Time Automatically option, click the left/right switch button to the left to turn off this option.

Under the 'Set the date and time manually', click the change button and set the date accordingly.

However, this is very cumbersome.

Should you intent to do this often, use a batch file instead. I use 2 batch files. 1 to turn back the clock. And another to reset the clock to current date.

i tryed all method, not work

finally, i changed the time from BIOS, and it worked fine

but the bad news that the program when trying to validate and open the workspace, it disappear and not working at all

sooooooo, all our efforts gone by the wind :( :( :(

by this way the program works only as a slave of the cracker's server, if he turns it off or on

i'm soo sad my friend :( 😢😢😢😢😢😢

i will go to sleep, with my sadness

i tryed all method, not work

finally, i changed the time from BIOS, and it worked fine

but the bad news that the program when trying to validate and open the workspace, it disappear and not working at all

sooooooo, all our efforts gone by the wind :( :( :(

by this way the program works only as a slave of the cracker's server, if he turns it off or on

i'm soo sad my friend :( 😢😢😢😢😢😢

i will go to sleep, with my sadness

Its disappointing indeed.:{ MW looks for a different id in the validate.do file after a number of days.

Yep, for a full functioning MW, will depend or crocker's server, for now,

Edited by RichardGere

Maybe a fix at the AA.jar file could help

PS

I have just uninstalled it, but someone should make a check if runasdate bypasses the problem

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

PPS

To show how it works here you are the .cmd file I wrote once for an application that its creator prevented from operating after 31/12/2019

nircmd (another nirsoft free app that you can find on its site) changes the date of a file (of course nircmd.exe and NOD32view.psw are in the same folder), otherwise the main application "understands" that there is something wrong

And then runasdate (used as a DOS command line and not as a "Windows" application puts a date to make the exe work regularly)

Just an example to take inspiration for MotiveWave

Maybe it is better to "setfiletime" to our "validate.do" and "activate.do" files before runningasdate MotiveWave

This is all the content of the .cmd file I made at those time and that works as expected

@echo off
nircmd.exe setfiletime NOD32view.psw "01-01-2019 00:00:00" "01-01-2019 00:00:00"
runasdate 01\01\2019 00:00:00 "C:\Program Files (x86)\NOD32view\NOD32view.exe

My two cents

Maybe a fix at the AA.jar file could help

PS

I have just uninstalled it, but someone should make a check if runasdate bypasses the problem

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

PPS

To show how it works here you are the .cmd file I wrote once for an application that its creator prevented from operating after 31/12/2019

nircmd (another nirsoft free app that you can find on its site) changes the date of a file (of course nircmd.exe and NOD32view.psw are in the same folder), otherwise the main application "understands" that there is something wrong

And then runasdate (used as a DOS command line and not as a "Windows" application puts a date to make the exe work regularly)

Just an example to take inspiration for MotiveWave

Maybe it is better to "setfiletime" to our "validate.do" and "activate.do" files before runningasdate MotiveWave

This is all the content of the .cmd file I made at those time and that works as expected

@echo off
nircmd.exe setfiletime NOD32view.psw "01-01-2019 00:00:00" "01-01-2019 00:00:00"
runasdate 01\01\2019 00:00:00 "C:\Program Files (x86)\NOD32view\NOD32view.exe

My two cents

changing the date will not let you open a broker such as Binance because it will give you an invalid API key error

Dear @Minion if possible please you may write the code and make it as aest and provide solution to our forum members because you know only how to handle above cmd for motivewave..

Happy trading..

I can't do it because I don't have a Virtual Machine where I can run MotiveWave and make all the tests that are needed.

I have already disinstalled and I continue using tonyweb's 4.2.24 version that has all that I need

Using runasdate is quite simple, and in fact it seems that MOF NET has found a problem

I can't do it because I don't have a Virtual Machine where I can run MotiveWave and make all the tests that are needed.

I have already disinstalled and I continue using tonyweb's 4.2.24 version that has all that I need

Using runasdate is quite simple, and in fact it seems that MOF NET has found a problem

is the tonyweb's 4.2.24 version here in our forum? can you provide me the link if you have it please

and did the binance work in your version, coz i need to work with Binance in market profile especially

and what about version 5.4.13 did you test it ?

Edited by MOF NET

is the tonyweb's 4.2.24 version here in our forum? can you provide me the link if you have it please

and did the binance work in your version, coz i need to work with Binance in market profile especially

and what about version 5.4.13 did you test it ?

Here you are both versions that were posted here.

https://k2s.cc/file/f5873e43c3c6c/MW4.2.24.zip

https://k2s.cc/file/eaeb916380a8c/MW5.4.13.zip
no password

I prefer version 4.2.24

I use InteractiveBrokers so I don't know if it works with Binance.

I made portable versions, that I posted here and that I can post again if someone is interested, and that work only in Windows 7 (not in Windows 8, 8.1 or 10) because they were built in a Windows XP Virtual Machine.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In both versions you have to leave free access to motivewave.com (that is you must remove the entries from HOSTS file if you added to try MW6.5.12, putting the character # before, otherwise it gives error)

# [motivewave start]

#127.0.0.1 motivewave.com

#127.0.0.1 http://www.motivewave.com

# [motivewave end]

Here you are both versions that were posted here.

https://k2s.cc/file/f5873e43c3c6c/MW4.2.24.zip

https://k2s.cc/file/eaeb916380a8c/MW5.4.13.zip
no password

I prefer version 4.2.24

I use InteractiveBrokers so I don't know if it works with Binance.

I made portable versions, that I posted here and that I can post again if someone is interested, and that work only in Windows 7 (not in Windows 8, 8.1 or 10) because they were built in a Windows XP Virtual Machine.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In both versions you have to leave free access to motivewave.com (that is you must remove the entries from HOSTS file if you added to try MW6.5.12, putting the character # before, otherwise it gives error)

thank you very much, for your help, i will try

thank you very much, for your help, i will try

Did you find significant changes to prefer 6.5.12 over 4.2.24 or 5.4.13?

I didn't, but I use it only for its Elliott Wave graphic... no orders... nothing at all.

The only problem I have is that InteractiveBrokers transmits wrong "Volume data" to MW (4.2.24 and 6.5.12)

Volume data shown in the graph are different from what is inside TWS (that is the platform of InteractiveBrokers that must be launched together with MotiveWave)

Only 5.4.13 seemed to show right Volume data, but I found that (every now and then) the horizontal dotted line of last price disappears in the graph and you have to double click to restore it, so I turned back to 4.2.24 that doesn't have that problem

Hello, I have version 5.4.13 installed, is it worth changing to this?

does it work fine in real time?

What are the improvements compared to 5.4.13?

In case someone has tried them and shares their opinion.

Thank you

You can read "What's new" in the official site

https://www.motivewave.com/download.htm.

but as said in my previous post, the changes doesn't make me prefer 6.5.12 over 4.2.24.

PS

I catch the opportunity to ask you if the horizontal line on the graph (showing the last price) disappears at times also in your charts (read my previous post)