Motivewave 6.2.4

option trader

I seem to understand that you worked on the first version that was posted here (6.2.14)

Do you think your AA.jar "solution" works also for 6.5.12?

Do you think that was necessary to redirect to cr@cker server to make it work, and do you think that the turnaround found here (127.0.0.1 and some server) is a valid solution?

@Minion I have already posted v6.5.12 in this thread. There is possibility that if I get to know the server file used by the original cracker then I might simulate the same with localhost.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you configure Baby Web Server (http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.co...eb_server.html ) for this case?

Let me ask you (and also MOF NET, that I obviously thank for what has been posted here and his explanations) why MW should read "activate.do" and "register.do" files from that particular folder since there is no "redirecting" anywhere

I read here that the program connecting with the cracker's servers IP, I thought we might simulate the files that he connect, by redirecting the program to it from host files in the windows system

I know it's a dummy and stupiddddddd workaround but I try it, then I block the IP that belongs to the original crackers and see if it's working

seems to work fine because if you try to remove the license folder the program won't give you the option to log offline, then you can log online and this is what we want, to reach this step

if you delete or do not connect with the local license folder, the massage about logging offline as I mentioned above will not be shown

I'm not a cracker but seems that workaround worked until now if I understand it will

@Minion I have already posted v6.5.12 in this thread. There is possibility that if I get to know the server file used by the original cracker then I might simulate the same with localhost.

I know that you posted here (and I thank you), but my question was intended to be "does it really work or does it seem to work and then, suddenly, the program crashes since the two versions 6.2.14 and 6.5.12 have different jar files in them so maybe the AA.jar doesn't fully integrate with a version for which it was not devised?"

I read here that the program connecting with the cracker's servers IP, I thought we might simulate the files that he connect, by redirecting the program to it from host files in the windows system

I know it's a dummy and ******dddddd workaround but I try it, then I block the IP that belongs to the original crackers and see if it's working

seems to work fine because if you try to remove the license folder the program won't give you the option to log offline, then you can log online and this is what we want, to reach this step

if you delete or do not connect with the local license folder, the massage about logging offline as I mentioned above will not be shown

I'm not a cracker but seems that workaround worked until now if I understand it will

Thanks.

The Apache server installation file seems too big (from what I saw in your video) and complicated to be correctly configured by a "normal user" with no knowledge (as I am) of "server matters" and its settings.

I use Host file just to block unwanted connections (https://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm) so it was new for me that "127.0.0.1 motivewave.com" redirects exactly to that local server folder.

I wonder if Baby Web server is easier to use and to be configured (and it is also few kB compared with Apache 100 MB or so) and let's wait for a reply from spqwaw.

Thanks again guys.

How do you configure Baby Web Server (http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.co...eb_server.html ) for this case?

Let me ask you (and also MOF NET, that I obviously thank for what has posted here and his explanations) why MW should read "activate.do" and "register.do" files from that particular folder since there is no "redirecting" anywhere

Cant answer that question too about activate.do. Was checking the web server trace and trying to figure out when/where was the file activate.do accessed. Gave up.

But was able to indirectly activate per MOF NET's process using a local server.

Here are instructions for BabyWeb (http://www.pablosoftwaresolutions.co...eb_server.html)

Please note that this is just a roundabout way of not having to call Musavi's server and instead use a local server (in your computer).

It is not perfect and I am not a hxxker so forgive me if things seem clumsy.

The following assumes that the crock.exe file has been run and the AA.jar file has already been copied to the lib folder.

Edit Hosts file.

Press windows key. Type notepad and run notepad as administrator. (If can't see run as administrator, click the down arrow and it should appear)

Open file c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts.

You must run notepad as administrator or else you would not be able to save changes that you will make to the hosts file.

add these

127.0.0.1 motivewave.com

127.0.0.1 www.motivewave.com

remove these if you see them. Make sure you scroll down the hosts file as it could be found at the bottom if you had ran the batch file provided.

37.59.176.46 motivewave.com

37.59.176.46 www.motivewave.com

Save the hosts file.

Manually create a folder and a sub-folder named "license".

example - c:\MyFolder\license. Any folder name is ok but it must have a sub folder named "license" inside it.

Copy the files validate.do and activate.do from MOF NET into the "license" sub-folder.

Download BabyWeb from pablosoftwaresolutions.com/html/baby_web_server.html. Just unzip the downloaded file into any folder and run it from there.

Run BabyWeb and go to Settings-General-Web Pages and browse and direct to the top folder you created, ie c:\MyFolder

(not c:\MyFolder\license)

The click Okay

Click Start to run BabyWeb and check that it says "Web Server started on Port 80"

Run MW. Select workspace. Choose "mywork" or another workspace that you have created previously and Continue.

You should get error message - "Connection Error xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Click OK to continue in offline mode"

Click OK but at the next screen you will be presented with a choice to Connect or Offline (dependent on the broker or data provider you are connecting to)

Either way, you are in the program.

Edited by RichardGere

Thanks.

The Apache server installation file seems too big (from what I saw in your video) and complicated to be correctly configured by a "normal user" with no knowledge (as I am) of "server matters" and its settings.

I use Host file just to block unwanted connections (https://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm) so it was new for me that "127.0.0.1 motivewave.com" redirects exactly to that local server folder.

I wonder if Baby Web server is easier to use and to be configured (and it is also few kB compared with Apache 100 MB or so) and let's wait for a reply from spqwaw.

Thanks again guys.

screencapture-YouTube.thumb.png.414a73fcd088cc7e919383f45e4ebdd4.png

you can uncheck all options but keep Apache, I forgot to do this, it will install only the apache server with a light minimum resources

there is no other configuration it's just next & next, you don't need to do anything difficult, just see the video

or try Baby web server as [uSER=4838]spqwaw[/uSER] says above, i think it's much lighter, i did not try it

I know that you posted here (and I thank you), but my question was intended to be "does it really work or does it seem to work and then, suddenly, the program crashes since the two versions 6.2.14 and 6.5.12 have different jar files in them so maybe the AA.jar doesn't fully integrate with a version for which it was not devised?"

It will work without crash as I edited v6.5.12 version only. For this release I have created AA.jar file by my own.

Edited by john1992

So, to put it all up together, I collected all the various files, zipped together and uploaded to

https://k2s.cc/file/c7c789ed37f28/MoW6512.zip
password: indo

I changed the [email protected] file to add 127.0.0.1 to host file (see below), and I explained what [email protected] does

I put Baby Web Server into the pack

For sake of simplicity, for me is better to create the license folder into the installation directory

I hope this explains all that is to do

1. Install the application but don't run it

2. Put AA.jar file from crack folder to "C:\Program Files (x86)\MotiveWave\lib"

3. Add following lines to "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"
127.0.0.1 motivewave.com
127.0.0.1 www.motivewave.com
or do it automatically launching crack.bat

4. Launch crack.exe that is an autoextracting rar file (or open it with Winrar and add those files to %appdata%\MotiveWave)

5. Launch Baby Web Server and point to the installation directory

6. Create a folder in the installation directory named "license" and copy into it the "activate.do" and "validate.do" files

7. Launch MotiveWave

All Credits to: option trader, MOF NET, spqwaw, john1992

Edited by Minion
Added credits

Did not got a response from the external server wrt this file release.do

Here you are the file that I managed to download

https://k2s.cc/file/c0daeb7c407e0/release.do

Please confirm that it works also for you whe put into license folder (now I don't see any "work offline" message when launching MotiveWave and select InteractiveBrokers workspace)

It is one of the (missing) files appearing in the trace of BabyWebServer when launching MotiveWave

Edited by Minion

Here you are the file that I managed to download

https://k2s.cc/file/c0daeb7c407e0/release.do

Please confirm that it works also for you whe put into license folder (now I don't see any "work offline" message when launching MotiveWave and select InteractiveBrokers workspace)

It is one of the (missing) files appearing in the trace of BabyWebServer when launching MotiveWave

Unfortunately, it did not work for me. The work offline message still appears. I connect to Oanda, FXCM and Yahoo.

Did you delete "mywork" workspace?

I just did it (delete mywork workspace). Still the same.

BTW, something that puzzles me for a while is that if you look at the BabyWeb trace, the file activate.do was not access at all. In fact I tried removing it and the program was still able to run albeit with thesame offline request.

The fact that the first error splash screen says can't connect to MW server is probably looking for this file activate.do. That is my suspicion. But unfortnately, I don't know how to trace where the program is looking for activate.do. Maybe John1992 from post #5 can help.

BTW, something that puzzles me for a while is that if you look at the BabyWeb trace, the file activate.do was not access at all. In fact I tried removing it and the program was still able to run albeit with thesame offline request.

The fact that the first error splash screen says can't connect to MW server is probably looking for this file activate.do. That is my suspicion. But unfortnately, I don't know how to trace where the program is looking for activate.do. Maybe John1992 from post #5 can help.

In fact I can't see "activate.do" too in the Baby Web Server log.

Yesterday I had the same behaviour (= no "working offline" popup) without adding any file to the two's "activate.do" and "validate.do".

So "release.do" file can be useless.

I just installed MW, then I forgot to run crack.exe, then I connected to musavi server... after some try and "fix", finally I did what was to be done (127.0.0.1, crack.exe, etc) didn't enter mywork workspace at all and I created my own Workspace (InteractiveBrokers) and deleted immediately "mywork" workspace.

At that point no "work offline" popup appeared.

This morning, I can't remember why (maybe I forgot to change hosts file) and the popup appeared so I downloaded (using Free Download Manager) all the .do files shown in the log file as "Error processing:" (release.do, login_cloud.do, get.do, query.do) and tried to put them in the appropriate folders (workspace, license, update) and at a certain point (maybe putting also musavi server IP in the hosts file) I managed to launch MW without "popup" leaving release.do file in the license folder (together with activate and validate.do) and deleting the new others.

Sorry for the messy speech, but I think that's what I did and maybe trying and retrying one gets the same result.

Maybe release.do is perfectly useless judging from what is contained in it... yesterday I had the same behaviour without it in license.

I will see tomorrow morning if the problem arises again.

The cracker used a emulator server just like the actual activation server used by the software & he routed the traffic from original server to his emulator server by editing hosts file. I have captured the traffic, if anyone interested to take a deep dive into it. Here is the link.

https://easyupload.io/dfb4m3

Which program did you use to capture the traffic?

Which program did you use to capture the traffic?

you can use any traffic analyzer tool like Wireshark, Httptraffic or any other traffic analyzer tool. But my fab is Fiddler, it handles both http & https request & also provide midpoint to edit post/get request.

Did you delete "mywork" workspace?

a similar problem was

now motivewave works.

in babyweb -> C:\[your_folder] not C:\[your_folder] \license

I think I have done it. Thanks to john1992 for recommending a traffic analyzer tool. The missing file is query.do.

Create a folder called 'update' in your Babyweb data folder and copy query.do into it.

The 2 important files (in Babyweb data folder) are

license/validate.do

update/query.do

Please test if it is working for you.

Here is the query.do file

https://filetransfer.io/data-package/mkCruRRi#link

very good job man!!!

now it's working perfectly 😘😘😘

Bad news. My MW is now going crashing out.

Only works when connected to the external server.

Appears the signature in the validate.do from the external server has changed.

Copied into the Babyweb folder and program is running locally again.

I am not sure if query.do have anything to do with it.

Until this is figured out, it is perhaps advisable not to add the query.do file for now.

Edited by RichardGere