Multicharts

FFRT

Hi kishisaki,

Downloaded everything. Installed according to Instruction.txt , double checked that I'm using appropriate version, followed instruction down to the T...BUT while launching Multicharts 8.0.5620 x32 there is still "The connection to the digital rights management system cannot be established. Multicharts will be launched without authorization. No real-time data will be available." message. Once MC is up, entering registration details is not have an influence. MC stays unauthorized.

I did have previously installed evaluation copy through free-trial from multicharts.com

Could this somehow influence authorization process? Before installing latest solution I de-installed older version.

Used fport utility to check port 80 and it is free before launching emulator. After emulator is launched it is using port 80.

I'd truly appreciate if anyone has input about possible solution to this issue.

Thank you.

I am not sure the problem you are having, but i can have a look at it for you via remote assistance using TeamViewer if you want.

If so hit me a PM.

Regards.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for you guys. I have installed the MC8.0 and worked smooth.

Does any bro try the updater of MC8.0? I am not good in computer and afraid that will terminate my MC8.0.

The link: http://www.multicharts.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11635

( in the end of the thread)

Thx a lot!

"In some particular sitations MultiCharts support team can send a link to download un updater file. Such archive file may contain a hot fix for an existing issue, extended logging modules and so on."

If its working for you, don't do it, its for specific issues like the one in the thread you posted.

"In some particular sitations MultiCharts support team can send a link to download un updater file. Such archive file may contain a hot fix for an existing issue, extended logging modules and so on."

If its working for you, don't do it, its for specific issues like the one in the thread you posted.

OK. Thanks for your advice.

Hello,

Do anyone have these correct MC versions thats listed in the instruction file?

"x32/multicharts.net.8.0_5820.exe" or "x64/multicharts.net.8.0.x64_5822.exe"

The Versions that allow use and import of Easy language.

As the crack does not work for versions 5620,5622

Thanks

Any luck???

Edited by aja1946

Does anyone run MC8.0x64 on windows 8? Any problem occur?

i am using MC7/32bit, and just tried to install on Win8/32bit, and all the indicators cannot compiled, MC forum confirm this issue.

Just wondering MC8.0/64bit + win8/64bit combination can work or not, anyone using?

if yes, can i import and compile all the indicator created on MC7/32 into MC8/64?

Please anybody help? thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I installed the trial MC version from www.multicharts.com and start the 30 days trial. However, I installed the emu (couples days after the free-trial) with configuration setup properly and authorized . However, I found the free-trial is expired even the emu running properly without issue. I uninstall and installed again and tried to use the below version without success. Does anyone has any similar experience recently and any solution ? Many thanks.

32 bits version: http://www.multicharts.com/downloads/multicharts.8.0.exe

64 bits version: http://www.multicharts.com/downloads/multicharts.8.0.x64.exe

I checked the emu and tsservxxxx also runing the same version of MC.....(5620/5622).

I read previous post mentioned 5620/5622 emu doesn't work. Do anyone has 5820/5822 version of MC and emu?

Many thanks in advance.

Edited by lamhk51

The toy is broken.

Multicharts 8 v5620 doesnt work any more.

Running the emu and after the program a

window pops up saying the license has

expired and to contact customer support.

Blocking the 216.154.216.141 IP address for outbound

connection with window´s 7 firewall doesnt work

either.

Can someone post a working medicine for

this program please?