Multicharts

FFRT

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MultiChartsDT 8 (Free)

http://depositfiles.com/files/3lyg89ikw

Для включения Add-ons скопируйте файл rums.dll в папку с программой.

Thank you very much. This version only has CQG and free EOD data from yahoo finance, but not have ASCII mapping. If you first install 7.4 DT version, next upgrade to 8.0 version, and next uninstall 8.0 version, and next reinstall 7.4 version; then CQG is into 7.4 version and Order Toolbar is enable for all Brokers!!

Remember, the Order toolbar was disabled from multicharts.com some time ago.

Hi friends;

Searching in the web, I find this little software for Convert MT4 Indicators (.mq4 extension) in C#.

Also is possible convert to Java and .lua (extension of indicators files of FXCM web platform).

Download: hxxp://depositfiles.c0m/files/hgtc0me32

How to use?

1) Open a folder, and double click in: mq4_writer_shell.exe (not troyans and not viruses!!!!!), but not extract this .exe file of this folder.

2) When the program is open, select your MT4 Indicator (.mq4 extension, not .ex4), and next select a lenguage C#, Java or .lua.

Indicators converted to .lua work very well in FXCM platform.

3) Select a folder where you wish stored a output in C# / Java /.lua.

4) Click Convert; and your Indicator converted is stored in your selected folder

With this is possible convert .mq4 to C#, lenguage of Multicharts 8.0.NET. But, I have a problem because, this code in C# no Compile in MCh 8.NET; I not himself why (I am not a programmer).

Into the folder EXAMPLE I convert MACD_Divergence.

Why not Compile??:-?

Edited by FX_SuperTrader

Multicharts.NET 8.0 - 32 bit version build 5625 - and 64 bit version build 5626 - and 100% working crack

http://www.multiupload.nl/HP15IBHT06

enjoy!

Thanks luixpg for this great post!

However, when I ran the MC.NET 8 program and try to add indicators & signals, why nothing shows up? Do I have to program every indicator & signal myself?

Anyone has same problem?