Multicharts

FFRT

I istalled MC 8 from luxpg upload, followed the instruction (updated txt file in the windows/system32/driver/etc folder, copied cracked tsserver.exe into MC directory, make sure port 80 is free, run ts auth emulator), then tried to register with registration name: andreybbrv and registration code: [email protected]. Program says invalid registration code and keep asking for correct one. Sometimes launching MC 8 it shows up the end trial screen, asking for registration. One year ago I installed MC 8 trial.

Kindly any suggestion? Anyone experiencing similar issue? Thank you in advance.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I istalled MC 8 from luxpg upload, followed the instruction (updated txt file in the windows/system32/driver/etc folder, copied cracked tsserver.exe into MC directory, make sure port 80 is free, run ts auth emulator), then tried to register with registration name: andreybbrv and registration code: [email protected]. Program says invalid registration code and keep asking for correct one. Sometimes launching MC 8 it shows up the end trial screen, asking for registration. One year ago I installed MC 8 trial.

Kindly any suggestion? Anyone experiencing similar issue? Thank you in advance.

Hi gero;

Now, do you have installed Multicharts 6 or 6 beta 2 (or any old version)?

Did you uninstall MC6 (or any old version)? and next install MC8?

Because, if you had installed old versions, you must delete old rows in "etc" folder. If not, MC8 will not run adequately.

Hi gero;

Now, do you have installed Multicharts 6 or 6 beta 2 (or any old version)?

Did you uninstall MC6 (or any old version)? and next install MC8?

Because, if you had installed old versions, you must delete old rows in "etc" folder. If not, MC8 will not run adequately.

Hi FX_SuperTrader,

thank you for your help. I had already deleted old row from MC 6.0 beta 2 and replaced it with those from MC 8.0 installation. So the old MC6 rows was not there.

Indeed on the same notebook I had installed MC 6.0 trial, after expiration I installed MC 6.0 beta 2 "educated". Then for about six months I used a licensed copy of MC 8.0. At this point I tried to install MC 8.0 build 5622 with auth server emulator.

Maybe I need to uninstall MC 8.0 with Revo Uninstaller and ther try to re-install it, but doubt this can resolve the issue, as probably it stores in some "secret" crypted file the digital fingerprints of the machine where it is running.

In some cases launching MC 8.0 it ask for registration, other times it says that the trial has expired. If I turn off Internet connection, it ask for authorization thru proxy, inserting the IP address 127.127.20.0 Windows 7 says that MC 8 has crashed, but then the program runs perfectly in off-line mode.

Thank you for any further help and idea...

Hi gero,

Ok, I understand that you had installed MC8 previously, but this MC8 was build 5620 or 5825?? or other version?? because in my case, the tsserver.exe (crack), and the Emulator (EMU) only work with build 5620 Easylenguage version, and build 5825 for MC8.NET version (both have different EMU).

Also is possible that do not work, because you has registered the old MC8 with other user and login.

In your case, I would uninstall mc8, and delete all hidden folders of installations of MC6 and MC8. For this, search hidden folders in "Documents and Settings" folder (of course previously enable that you can see Hidden Folders from Tools > Options of Folders).

And next reinstall MC8 build 5620, and MC8.NET build 5825 (it is possible to install both).

Hi FX_SuperTrader,

mmh... I thought that the correct MC version to run with emulator was the 5622, talking of MC 8.0x64.

My current installed version is MC 8.0x64 build 5622.401 on Windows 7 64 bit. Do you think the emu will work with the MC 8.0x32 build 5620? In this case I will uninstall build 5622 x64 and delete all hidden folders as you suggested and install the MC 8.0x32 build 5620.

Thanks again for your support.

Edited by gero

Hi gero, I have installed the pack as advised. Though the the program says license expired. It runs. Only the addons decison bar / trandline Not Working. ERROR: License expired. Others seem to work.. yet to try.. Note: I also Blocked the 216.154.216.141 IP address. Pls try this ...

Thanks ALL who uploaded in dropbox.

@FX_Supertrader, Thanks to you for your inputs. Anyone help me run the two addons please post userid/pass or work around.

thanks

Hi eevra;

For register Add-ons use next logins/passwords:

Decision Bar:

Login: tssupport_db

Pass: tssupport_db

TrendLine:

Login: testt

Pass: testt

For all other Add-ons login and password can be any

Of course, before, check that the icon is green at right corner.

If icon is yellow, and you can´t register a program and addons, then you have other program that take a port 80.

thx FX_SuperTrader for your excellent response.

1.I tried these passes earlier, but the error ops up.

But now, I am unable to find a way to correct the old pass enetered ?

It does not even prompt for userid /pass !!

what about t3 addons ?

It is asking for nexgen.dll in the nexgen folder (?)

2.One more query, where do I look for the green ( yellow ) icon ? right corner of multicharts window? I do not see any icon ?

pls help me clear this ignorant aspect.

I found the Green Square ICON at the Bottom right corner . Sorry...

For registering the addons , should I enter these userid/pass ihe same box ?

Or elsewhere ? I am unable to find the box for the addons ??

3.I ran the cports.exe & found that only EMU is listening to port 80.

awaiting your expert response please..

thanks

Edited by eevra
found the green icon at the right bottom corner. SORRY

The emulators do have codes that are similar to trojans. these are harmless. I have been using without any issues. Just disable the virus scanner & enable after installtion. If need be add exceptions if these were found to be trojans.. Have trust in the files submiited here.

Hi All, new to this thread, and firstly (1 day in) things looking promising. So massive thanks to all the efforts put forward. I trailed through all 30 pages of this thread and in fairness have MC 8 working well on first attempt. I do however have one question: I have the Green button in bottom right, well green, but have not registered the product. Does this mean I'm on trail version? I tried to double click the button and asked to register but opted not to yet my connection to iqfeed working perfectly, Quote Manger running smoothly etc... ITs almost working too well... got me nervous!

Hi seo74;

The difference, is that x32 is for 32 bits, and x64 is for 64 bits system (in your PC).

For connect Metaserver to Multicharts, search and look video in Multicharts.com web site, also for different datafeed. If you want connect MT4 to Multicharts, Metaserver is not necessary, is possible to connect directly.

I recommend that read all this thread.

Why use Metaserver unless you are using Globalserver to feed Multicharts. You can directly feed MC Quotemanager thru DDE

what is the difference between

"x32/multicharts.8.0_5620.exe" or "x64/multicharts.8.0.x64_5622.exe" ??

tks

ps I can feed MULTICHART with Metaserver DDE?

Hi seo74;

The difference, is that x32 is for 32 bits, and x64 is for 64 bits system (in your PC).

For connect Metaserver to Multicharts, search and look video in Multicharts.com web site, also for different datafeed. If you want connect MT4 to Multicharts, Metaserver is not necessary, is possible to connect directly.

I recommend that read all this thread.

tks much!

I use IB (TWS) as datafeed.

Then I take the data with EXCELL of TWS DDE -> Metaserver for DDE -> GLOBALSERVER.

I know it is very cumbersome but I do not have metaserver for IB-TWS. You have a version of metaserver for IB-TWS with crack?

and now I want to connect MULTICHART directly with IB, but it is understood that it is not necessary DDE but directly with the IB API, as seen on the video multichart.com

Finally, I would like to provide data from TWS directly to GS and MC as simple as possible.

All are most welcome advice.

Sorry for my english

bye.

Edited by seo74