Pip Accumulator

Hi Hermes. thanks 4 the advice, i read news in the morning and several times in a day , but some times trade doesn't go like we expect it to go and we are forced in a situation which we never want.

Moreover i am very much open about my trades here whether in loss or in profit, i dont hide anything from anybody, who else have u seen giving such detailed explanation about their trades and excepting openly the mistakes that one makes.. your guess is as good as mine

Anyways i suppose u r a veteran and a legendary Forex trader so i am no where close to you. Thanks

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinkforex has finally done doing mess on my account! Here it's my 3rd trade and the last of the day. I was enter when MP -30 (because i set -30/30 prob levels alarm) even if the arrow gave me long signal. This confirms that the arrows can not be used unless "heads-up", and in any case always looking larger TF to confirm master trend (i use STindi on 30 min chart for trend dir).

65 pip done!

http://i52.tinypic.com/4hxpid.gif

http://i52.tinypic.com/4hxpid.gif

Edited by mangiare

Hi vikram88,

you can download PipAccumulator EA here http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14692-Pip-Accumulator-EA . I think it is what you searching for, has some setting like open close with MP and filtering signal with STindi. Hope it is good for your work.[/quote

Thanks Mangaire

I dont need it to open trades Only Close Trades

I'm sorry, my english is so bad and i use online translator so sometimes i can understand in bad way. But i'm trying to study and this forums help me in this way too :)

Hi Vikram,

Can you please write 4 me a "trade manager EA " which closes open trades depending on MP I am testing Autochartist Alpari Am trade suggestions and cannot sit by the computer the whole day Thanks

I don't really want to re-invent the wheel because there are a lot of good trade managers out there. You need to select which one you want to use and then it can be modified by anyone to include MP. MP should be read from II_Prob_Hist indicator because that's simplest way to obtain it. That means that you have to have II_Prob_Hist in your indicators directory (though it doesn't need to be attached to a chart).

The code mod. will be something like this, just in case I don't get a chance to look at this before someone else:

// Defines probability levels at which trades should be closed

extern double CloseBuyProb = -5;

extern double CloseSellProb = 5;

//Obtain current probability for this timeframe

UpProb = iCustom(NULL,0,"II_Prob_Hist",1,2,0);

DownProb = iCustom(NULL,0,"II_Prob_Hist",1,3,0);

// Assign single probability value

if (UpProb == EMPTY_VALUE) Prob = DownProb;

if (DownProb == EMPTY_VALUE) Prob = UpProb;

// Check to see if trades should be closed based on probability levels

if Buy trade running and Prob <= CloseBuyProb, call routine to close Buy trade.

if Sell trade running and Prob >= CloseSellProb, call routine to close Sell trade.

Hi everyone and especially soundfx, i want to propose the way of trades in M15 but i don't want to messed up anyone here who trading o M5.....i made tiny presentation based on cases on three pairs yesterday. So I will ask your permission first.

Check it out! It is not perfect anyway but maybe usefull. May be we can add some Trailing to move stop to BE after 30 pips.

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hi everyone and especially soundfx, i want to propose the way of trades in M15 but i don't want to messed up anyone here who trading o M5.....i made tiny presentation based on cases on three pairs yesterday. So I will ask your permission first.

Check it out! It is not perfect anyway but maybe usefull. May be we can add some Trailing to move stop to BE after 30 pips.

http://www.multiupload.com/BZ0UKMBSMN

Hi roels major. dont worry about all the pple who r trading on 5 min tf.. they all are doing very good.. u can carry on with ur findings and research and share, its good to c that u r working hard to learn this system and trying to create a system that suits ur style and mood.. best of luck

Take a look at GU M15 today....The signal occur below S1.....If we take SL at PV (about 80 pips)...the space to fill to S2 is not good enough...only 25 pips.....anyway if we wait for the price retrace to below near S1 only 35 pips space to fill and our stop loss reduce to 60 pips then on this condition no trade will open. The Ratio messed up!

Then u see the pin-occhio bar.....Watchout for pull back!

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/RoelsMajor/GU-1.jpg

Note : Quote of the day, "I just good when speak and think....so I will speak and think more...."

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hi all,

Firstly, I love this thread - thanks to everyone for all the hard work that's gone into this system. I've been watching this for a while and just started trading with it last week with some modest but reassuring results.

Secondly, and huge apologies if this has already been answered (I've looked back in the thread for an answer but might have missed it), but I find that the indicator really slows down MT4 - my charts take 5-10 seconds before redrawing most times, and I have a pretty fast PC. Is there any way of reducing the lag? I'm fairly sure that I'm running the latest version of the indicator.

Lastly (and less importantly) can anyone advise a good S/R level indicator? I used to have a good one but lost it when I reinstalled MT4 and I'm not sure that I trust the one that I'm using at the moment.

Cheers,

M

yes when u get a dot dont enter then n there only.. let the box form completely and after that one can enter. today i also notice in eu/usd 15 min tf that dot had formed but the box hadnt closed.. so better to wait n watch ...

Master Psaini, how do we determine whether the big box has closed? In the attached chart, we have the small red dot just after the big green box. In this case, is the big box considered formed completely and we could consider opening a trade?

Thank you.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/291/audusd20111003.jpg

Master Psaini, how do we determine whether the big box has closed? In the attached chart, we have the small red dot just after the big green box. In this case, is the big box considered formed completely and we could consider opening a trade?

Thank you.

Hey murtamad u r using the obsolete ver. of pip accumulator. pls use the modified ver, the soundfx pip accumulator.. here it is . this is the 2nd ver. i suppose.. u can download various other ver. which were developed after that. it works very fast and instead of dot their are arrows.

http://www.multiupload.com/U50PZHJPMX

Edited by psaini1973

Actually personally i think Forex and Stock Market trend both often are quite related. I have a very strongly feeling that Major Pairs WILL still be in DOWNTREND. Well due to the Greece Debts yet to be settle. The world stock market is still very BEARISH.

Just my 2 cents here. ;)

Our FX hymna, from Seykota! That's what we have to do to be successful - simple!

http://www.multiupload.com/U50PZHJPMX

alansim, and stay even more bearish! Watch what happens after New Year break? If the countries in Europe (especially, Germany) break off the crazy EU EUR will be soon history. Every country will go back to own currency but there is no solution for USA inflation. Dead End!

Cheers anyway, Hermes

Edited by hermes

Well i am terribly upset with my trades... i had more than $ 500 in my hands and i let it slip...:hammer:

Loss of $ 9

First of all i was late in entering the trade cos i was not at my pc.. i majority of the times book profit according to EU but today may be just got greedy and tried to book profit according to UC at its S1. EU just reversed from its R1.. i had no option but to close my trades.. :(

Pls don't consider Buy of UC as it was a mistake, i just pressed buy instead of sell in hurry..

Check out my terrible trades

Edit Post: Some people might make fun of my trades and my mistakes but i am fully honest with myself, my trades and all of you people who are regularly visiting this thread and using this system.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6394/eurtr.gif

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6394/eurtr.gif

Edited by psaini1973

Namastey psaini1973!!!

Were you late to enter on all three trades here?

Looks like a really good setup on all three right after the arrows showed up. Was the master over 20?

What is your critaria to enter using this version? Master over 20 to and green up arrow to buy?

Thanks

@raiden. Namastey raiden, i was late on the all the three trades, my trigger pair to enter or exit is always EU. You have to watch out 4 the recent high n lows daily lows n high and all that stuff, u will have to read out a few posts to fully understand how i trade,

Yesterday i was waiting EU to break its daily high to enter and the assessment of the trade was right. i didnt close at the right price that was my mistake.

@danny_pip. My broker is GMT +2hrs. For safety and privacy reason i cannot reveal my brokers name, i hope u understand.