Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if I hurt any one feelings.

The pip accumulator is nothing special.

This is like any other system .

The pip accumulator on 5 mins is making signals in both the directions.

The reason why some ppl are making profits is just 'cause they are trading in the direction of the trend and following the price action knowingly or unknowingly.

Guys learn price action.That's the only way to make money.

Hello sgsgsg.. yes pip accululator is like any other system and so are the other thousands of the systems available. The point is many people are using this system and making money, so why shld they keep hunting 4 other things.. wat works 4 u may not work 4 me and vice versa.... the main thing is trying out a system and adapt ourselves to its pros and cons and thats wat most of us have done and making money.... Never change the winning formula...

i would also request u to share ur price action system which u r referring so that many people shld be benefited by ur generosity..

Just my 2 cents....

can you please post the settings? i haven't found them inside this thread :-(

would be very nice :-)

This is wat abdul wrote it down:

when u open indicator input first change TF normally i am using 30m chart and 4h bcoz of pip accumulator i am using 5m chart but raitis indi i am using 30m with smooth setting 2 and 5 and than 1h with smooth setting 2 and 5 so basically 4 raitis indi i am using it and smooth phase i didnt touch it may be in the future i have to check it and let u know guys

today was very bad for me

i was up almost $1350 with EU but i lost my connection phone is down i cant do any thing i put my TP and SL but than i keep changing and one time i removed both TP and SL and suddenly i lost conection but anyway i just closed my trade with $489 better than nagative never ever gonna do it same mistake again

psaini

pip accumulator system how i use it ?

for this system i am using 2 charts 5m and 30m

30m for trend and 5m for entry

first i wait for 30m arrow than i have to look 5m if 30m give me short and 5m give me long than i have to wait 5m short

but if 30m give short and 5m already short than i have to jump in

but u know when u trade u have to look lots of other thing news timing H/L pivot s/r too many factors involve

and i think pip accumulator dont need any above things lol

it is very good system

Sorry if I hurt any one feelings.

The pip accumulator is nothing special.

This is like any other system .

The pip accumulator on 5 mins is making signals in both the directions.

The reason why some ppl are making profits is just 'cause they are trading in the direction of the trend and following the price action knowingly or unknowingly.

Guys learn price action.That's the only way to make money.

Hey sgsgsg

I have been following this thread from the very beginning. What inspired me was not the system, but the true enthusiasm of II members. It was kind of Psaini to share the system with us, and amidst all others, Soundfx emerged a real Hero. You should have watched him work day and night on this indicator just out of anxiety. Result was a Soundfx version based on various logical feedback from different II members.

About what's in Pip Accumulator? Nothing new... just 7 different indicators in 1... Instead of looking at 7 different indicators and convincing your mind to take one trade when some indicators support your trade while others refute it, everything is quantified as Percentage. Soundfx made it so customizable that you give higher percentage to the indicator that you believe most. That's not all.... there's even scope of including your favorite indicators in the same.

There could be many different ways of using this indicator. Use the system that has always been accumulating wealth for you and supplement it with "Pip Accumulator" just to know what's the probability of success of your trade based on the 7 indicators. Also, don't look at probability in its absolute term. Some may like seeing +- 20% as good point to take long/short trade.... or some may even like probability falling from 80% going to 70%, 60%.... Even though its high probability, but falling probability may support the sell generated by your original trade system

It has never been about system... Its all about belief and attitude. Even after completion of major updates in the system, Soundfx still thinks there are many secret to unlock thro' this concept and Psaini has always been kind in posting his successful/unsuccessful trades for our reference.

Kudos to you guys and keep the spirit high... as usual

Good Going psaini1973 & abdul73, chah gaye ho cheeto good going, Abdul yarr couldn't get your method properly bahi, Psaini1973 you are very active bro keep rocking, my wishes are with you guys, per mujhay bhi samjhao na sab :o.

Hi red bull... welcome yaar... mujhe pata nahi tha ki aap bhi indian ho . tarrif ke liye dhanyavaad... aasan sa system hai... mai aap ko sab bata dunga... thanks

Hello sgsgsg.. yes pip accululator is like any other system and so are the other thousands of the systems available. The point is many people are using this system and making money, so why shld they keep hunting 4 other things.. wat works 4 u may not work 4 me and vice versa.... the main thing is trying out a system and adapt ourselves to its pros and cons and thats wat most of us have done and making money.... Never change the winning formula...

i would also request u to share ur price action system which u r referring so that many people shld be benefited by ur generosity..

Just my 2 cents....

Hi PSaini,

First let me congratulate you all for making money on this strategy.

Coming to price action , please search this forum and also google , you will find terrific information.

Coming to my trading style , I have a high profile job .

I trade infrequently using 4hr chart after office hours , mostly only AUDUSD as it has very high correlation with S&P.

I use bollinger bands 132 on the 4hr chart.

I wait patiently till the price goes up or goes below the bollinger top or lower band.

If the price goes over the top bollinger band , I will try to take an entry in the reverse direction.

To enter , I use USA related news.

For example if the unemployment news is not good and if the price is above top bollinger band , I will take a short position with 1:7.5 leverage.

The normal take profit is 150 to 300 pips.

Stop loss is 75 to 100 pips.

I use one more 1:7.5 to scalp in the nights in the same direction with TP 50 pips and SL 75 pips , using 1HR chart

I use price action for the second position.

My profits are more than my losses.

You can apply bollinger bands 132 to your chart and can easily see what I am doing.

But I want to tell you that it's not just the technical analysis I use to take a position.

I don't advice anyone to follow my style as I have more than 3 years of experience trading with AUDUSD.

I know when to get in and get out.

And now , pls don't ask me to post my results as I have no interest to do that.

I love this forum and hang out around here , not for trading systems or indicators , but for the brilliant ideas.

And yes , before being successsful , I lost hell lot of money while experimenting.

Edited by sgsgsg

Thanks for your confirmation. I have deleted that Ratis Cycle Indicator.

Hi Alansim,

I didn't mention clearly what is meant by repainting.Sorry for that.

This indicator is repainting till the open of next bar.

If any one is using this for confirmation after the bar close , they should be good.

By the way , The !XPS V8 Filter in BOSS MODE System donated by Xard777 is also very good.

Please try that.

That also repaints only on the current bar.Not in the past.

Edited by sgsgsg

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I've added some fixes into the alerts code in II_PipAccumulator which should ensure that you can run more than one type of alert at the same time for piphore. I've also added timeframe into the alerts for sesshoumaru:

http://www.multiupload.com/551RY7DL95

To answer the earlier questions from yesakhtar on II_Prob_Hist2...

1. What do I mean by shorter bars and longer bars? (Is it the difference between Probability_Max and Probability_Min, but I saw that next bar continues from the same length of prior bar which makes it difficult for me to interpret the length of bar)

Yes

Pink = the minimum level which probability went down to in that candle

Lime Green = the maximum level which probability went up to in that candle.

Red = Probability < 0 at close of candle.

Green = Probability > 0 at close of candle.

Note that you'll only see max. and min. bars in lime green and pink, if probability reaches those levels and then drops back towards 0 again before the close of the candle.

2. Does this take into account Master Probabilty or Probabilty All TFs? (Looks to me like Master Probabilty for that time frame)

II_Prob_Hist2 is a barchart of the "All TF" probabilities.

II_Prob_Hist is a barchart of the "Master" probabilities.

3. Take the 3rd bar from left. It constitutes of 3 different colours; green, red and pink. How

do I interpret this bar? Do I say, probability turned from negative to positive (seeing the prior red bar), or probability turned from positive to negative?

The indicator is just a guideline for further analysis and isn't really intended to give you precise details of what happened to probability in each candle. However, if you look closely at the candles too you'll see some patterns. That 3rd histogram bar from the left ended up like that I believe because we have a bearish candle with a spike pushing up. It's impossible to tell whether the probability at the candle close was slightly positive (the tiny green histogram) or whether it was negative (the red histogram). As a general rule when probability is oscillating between green and red in a single candle then we're looking at uncertainty and it's not a good time to entering a trade.

4. What does the 4 color implies? (Looks to me like Red= prob<-20; Pink= -20<prob<0; lime =20>prob>0; green= prob>20)

Red = Probability below 0 on closed candle

Green = Probability above 0 on closed candle

Pink = Lowest Probability below 0 reached during candle formation

Lime Green = Highest Probability above 0 reached during candle formation

Edited by soundfx
Link to II_PipAccumulator changed as there was a bug fix required.

Hi rastlin,

The link above is for the most recent version of the II_PipAccumulator indicator. I've not had to create a write up because so far, the indicator has developed organically with contributions from all who regularly visit this thread.

This is not a "silver bullet" indicator which will guarantee you instant riches (and the same applies to all indicators).

I recommend that you read through the thread in total and in particular take note of the trade setups which have posted by psaini. I think it's important when looking at any system to do this because often the secret of a good indicator is not necessarily what it does, but how others have worked out to trade the signals from it in a consistently profitable way.

What you should know, in case you load the indicator without reading the thread is that the arrows are nothing special, so you can't trust them alone ;)

Hello Frnds.. Good start of the week . Just made $ 1029..

Today i had some imp. work so couldnt trade the London open.. when i came back couldnt spot a oppurtrunity.. so i was itching to trade.. so just traded eur/gbp which was in loss.. :)) After that spotted few opportunities, kept my greed in control and made my day... check it out... :)

http://i54.tinypic.com/wc0ad1.gif

http://i54.tinypic.com/wc0ad1.gif