Pip Accumulator

Thanks psaini 1973

No I am not based in India But I can convert India times to my local time

RE EurJpy what time do u trade this pair London Open Or after Japan Close

Thanks

EUR/JPY is a highly volatile pair so i trade it 90% of the times after the close of Japanese mkt. Pls also make sure its in positive correlation with E/U otherwise it will wipe out all the profit in no time... Your trigger pair for entry and exit shld be EUR/USD not EUR/JPY

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, i was away in this days from trading and i think i will be away till next week! Good work psaini! You have a real great feelings with this system :) I hope you will keep it up for a long time!! My friend can you share your pivot indi please? TQ.

I have the pivot indies....Check the wesladfx thread.....unfortunately i am away from home now, my connection here do not allow me to do even a tiny sharing.... i will try....

Here you go : http://www.4shared.com/file/B_pPgfQf/WFP.html

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hello soundfx, i know u are still online, by the way i spot the opportunity sell on USD/CAD pair (-55) in TF M5 just now....I set the indicator ignore signal from M1 to true....What do you think?

Note : Now the Master Probability said (-3), after six candles in TF 5M; EU now (-29).....GU came with pop-up (-34)....interesting on what indicator doing when we change probs 30 or -30. Looking for the probability around that numbers, and wait for two candles closed in same colour after the signal.

Note 2 : 3 trades last night (in my place) GU succed 30 pips, EU and UC fail for each 30 pips.

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

I have the pivot indies....Check the wesladfx thread.....unfortunately i am away from home now, my connection here do not allow me to do even a tiny sharing.... i will try....

Here you go : http://www.4shared.com/file/B_pPgfQf/WFP.html

Hi Roels Major, can you reupload indi or someone can do it please? I hadn't find 3d about wesladfx and link don't work for me. TQ in advance.

EUR/JPY is a highly volatile pair so i trade it 90% of the times after the close of Japanese mkt. Pls also make sure its in positive correlation with E/U otherwise it will wipe out all the profit in no time... Your trigger pair for entry and exit shld be EUR/USD not EUR/JPY

Can you give latest updated link for Pip Accumulator with other good indicators?

Thanks

ABDUL75, would you be so kind and post your indicators which made the nice charts on #661 because I don't get it that way. Something wrong with my indicators. Thanks.

I attached yesterday the last II PIP EA 2a (for 5 digit account) on chart and it started to trade immediately! 2 trades in one day each +$65, - the only pity it was on demo. I have it on EU 15M. Now is in middle of the trade again +$2.38. This EA looks promising.

Hermes

Well its been a day where i couldnt find a fresh signal.... but luckily there was one fresh signal in E/U and U/C in 5 Min TF, Just grabbed it.

And within 20 Min. made $ 852 8-)

Check out my trades: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/939/eurh.gif

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/939/eurh.gif

hello psaini, could you please explain how can you got 300 pip in about 20 minutes on eu?

what kind of account you're using?

sorry if this ****** questions, i only using mini acc and dont know about other

hello psaini, could you please explain how can you got 300 pip in about 20 minutes on eu?

what kind of account you're using?

sorry if this ****** questions, i only using mini acc and dont know about other

First of all i made $ 300 and not 300 pips... wish if that was true,

Its a live account but funded with good amount of money so my spreads are low.

Now coming to how i took the trade... there are some rules i made 4 myself . cant tell again here, u will have to read few posts... basic thing is i got a signal in EU and UC in 5 Min TF. EU broke the R1, waited patiently to confirm that the breach was good n real not a fake.. after the confirmation entered trade in 3 pairs, these are the basic things in trading which i follow.. thanks

@ Piphore Good trades frnd, keep it up

Edited by psaini1973

First of all i made $ 300 and not 300 pips... wish if that was true,

Its a live account but funded with good amount of money so my spreads are low.

Now coming to how i took the trade... there are some rules i made 4 myself . cant tell again here, u will have to read few posts... basic thing is i got a signal in EU and UC in 5 Min TF. EU broke the R1, waited patiently to confirm that the breach was good n real not a fake.. after the confirmation entered trade in 3 pairs, these are the basic things in trading which i follow.. thanks

@ Piphore Good trades frnd, keep it up

thanks for the explanation ikke & psaini . i never use 5 digit broker, thats why i dont understand how to read psaini statement pic.

@psaini : would you mind sharing your pivot indicator?

thanks

@ princezuke. theres nothing special about my pivots. i use many pivots like the normal pivots, camirilla.. there are many. but i use this one mainly... download from the link below.

http://www.multiupload.com/NHBRT2943E

@ piphore..i dont trade GMT offset pivots, my pivots are 2 hrs ahead of GMT.

ProfNuke,

Sound alerts are working for me - setting any of these parameters to "true" should give a popup window and sound alert, at the appropriate time:

AlertMACDx

AlertMACD0

AlertProb

AlertMACDxProb

AlertMACD0Prob

Are you sure your MT4 is correctly setup for sound alerts?

Check Tools -> Options -> Events tab

The "Enable" box should be ticked.

Also check that your Alert event doesn't have a red cross on it (which means deactivated) if it does then double click on "Alert" in the Event column and press Ok.

The sound file for alerts is alert.wav. Check that this file exists in your \MT4\sounds directory. If the file does exist then check it makes a sound when played in any sound playback software - Windows Media etc.

Dear Soundfx,

First of all; much respect from me for you, not only for the work in this threath but for all the good work/advice you give to II.

Second: like i mentioned in an earlyer post, i read through the hole threath, but now i got lost in the different downloads,

meaning i can't get my charts the way they suppoost to be for my 5 digit account, (i see no arrows etc.)

could you please guide me too the right dl link?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Ikke

Edited by ikke