Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thats wat i asked roels_ major.. its been a while but he has not responded to my query and he has also not uploaded his todays results of his trades..

i hope he posted his trades

I don't trade this system abdul.....sorry if my joke bother you..... i really did not know.....

But congratulation after all, it was nice shoot.....

"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

Hi Piphore,

However, with my current setting I don't have any sound and pop up alert on MT4:

Arrow Determination

ArrowMACDx = true

Alert Parameter

Alert MACDx = true

Alert Prob = true

That version of the indi. seems to be working ok for me and giving alerts. In Tools -> Options -> Events have you got "Enable" ticked? Also, do you have alert.wav as the Action for the event "Alert" ?

Alerts should also show historically in the "experts" tab in the Terminal window.

Hi soundfx,

Sorry, the only sound alert I got when Prob was greater or less than 20, and no sound alert when MACD cross. I just watched live there's a down arrow on EU chart just now but the indi didn't give sound/popup alert. But when I refresh the indicator it gave alert on MACDx.

Any idea what may have cause it?

Thanks.

Edited by PIPHORE

When I created the code I wasn't concerned too much about handling multiple alerts - as most folks would either want to be alerted when an arrow was painted or when probability is > 20 or < -20.

There are flags which are set in the code called BoxBuyFlag and BoxSellFlag, you'll need to change these to create flags for each type of alert, otherwise the first one to be set will override the others, unless (as you've found out) you refresh the indicator and reset all the flags. I assume that when you refreshed that probability was no longer > 20 or < -20, hence you got the Arrow alert instead.

what are settings/timeframes for your cycle filters?

Thanks

i am using smooth period 2 and 5

if i am looking 5M chart so i use raitis 30m smooth period2 and 5 and 1h smooth period2 and 5

when i am looking 30M chart i use raitis 4h and daily

when i am looking 4h chart than i use raitis daily and weekly

believe me guys it is very good indi just try it

psaini

if u dont mind we can open a skype room with Pip Accumulator system only so lots of good tradder share ideas about our trades its just my opinion if not still we r in touch here

soundfx

can u pls send me again master prob and All TF prob indi i asked some other person he said try to find in this thread but i cant may be i missing something i appreciate ur help

Hi Soundfx,

I have a few more doubts, but this time related to Prob Hist 2 indicator. I am having difficulty interpreting the indicator and since you are godfather of this indicator it was obvious for me to turn to You :)

If I look at the histogram for ProbHist2, its an easy guess on which bar indicate positive probability and which bar indicate negative probability. But I am more interested in details

1. What do I mean by shorter bars and longer bars? (Is it the difference between Probability_Max and Probability_Min, but I saw that next bar continues from the same length of prior bar which makes it difficult for me to interpret the length of bar)

2. Does this take into account Master Probabilty or Probabilty All TFs? (Looks to me like Master Probabilty for that time frame)

3. Take the 3rd bar from left. It constitutes of 3 different colours; green, red and pink. How do I interpret this bar? Do I say, probability turned from negative to positive (seeing the prior red bar), or probability turned from positive to negative?

4. What does the 4 color implies? (Looks to me like Red= prob<-20; Pink= -20<prob<0; lime =20>prob>0; green= prob>20)

As always, eager to hear from you :)

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/4149/probhist.gif

Back to original indicator

When I created the code I wasn't concerned too much about handling multiple alerts - as most folks would either want to be alerted when an arrow was painted or when probability is > 20 or < -20.

There are flags which are set in the code called BoxBuyFlag and BoxSellFlag, you'll need to change these to create flags for each type of alert, otherwise the first one to be set will override the others, unless (as you've found out) you refresh the indicator and reset all the flags. I assume that when you refreshed that probability was no longer > 20 or < -20, hence you got the Arrow alert instead.

Do you know which earlier indicators that give sound/popup alert when MACDx arrow printed and Prob reach specify level? Or maybe you could strip away other arrows and alert parameters and for renko also, so the indicator size become smaller and no need to be refreshed all the time to get sound/popup alert.

Thanks Piphore, do u have any idea about the diff settings that abdul is using?

Sorry Psaini I don't have any idea why Abdul uses his settings and if you see post #621 he uses two smooth period for each time frame which is 2 and 5.

So basically, when you trade M5 TF you need to apply this indicator 4 times -- first change indicator TimeFrame to M30, leave SmoothPeriod as default (2), next apply again the indicator change TimeFrame to M30, SmoothPeriod to 5. Repeat for the H1 timeframe.

Edited by PIPHORE

Thanks Piphore, do u have any idea about the diff settings that abdul is using?

sorry for late reply my internet connection was disconect bcoz of raining

when u open indicator input first change TF normally i am using 30m chart and 4h bcoz of pip accumulator i am using 5m chart but raitis indi i am using 30m with smooth setting 2 and 5 and than 1h with smooth setting 2 and 5 so basically 4 raitis indi i am using it and smooth phase i didnt touch it may be in the future i have to check it and let u know guys

today was very bad for me

i was up almost $1350 with EU but i lost my connection phone is down i cant do any thing i put my TP and SL but than i keep changing and one time i removed both TP and SL and suddenly i lost conection but anyway i just closed my trade with $489 better than nagative never ever gonna do it same mistake again

psaini

pip accumulator system how i use it ?

for this system i am using 2 charts 5m and 30m

30m for trend and 5m for entry

first i wait for 30m arrow than i have to look 5m if 30m give me short and 5m give me long than i have to wait 5m short

but if 30m give short and 5m already short than i have to jump in

but u know when u trade u have to look lots of other thing news timing H/L pivot s/r too many factors involve

and i think pip accumulator dont need any above things lol

it is very good system

thanks for u guys finally i made some very good healthy money

soundfx

i need one favour pls

i need pip accumultor indi with prob meter and all TF

and when arrow comes i need alert

thanks in advance

boom boom indo-investasi

sorry for my bad english

Sorry if I hurt any one feelings.

The pip accumulator is nothing special.

This is like any other system .

The pip accumulator on 5 mins is making signals in both the directions.

The reason why some ppl are making profits is just 'cause they are trading in the direction of the trend and following the price action knowingly or unknowingly.

Guys learn price action.That's the only way to make money.

Edited by sgsgsg

sorry for late reply my internet connection was disconect bcoz of raining

when u open indicator input first change TF normally i am using 30m chart and 4h bcoz of pip accumulator i am using 5m chart but raitis indi i am using 30m with smooth setting 2 and 5 and than 1h with smooth setting 2 and 5 so basically 4 raitis indi i am using it and smooth phase i didnt touch it may be in the future i have to check it and let u know guys

today was very bad for me

i was up almost $1350 with EU but i lost my connection phone is down i cant do any thing i put my TP and SL but than i keep changing and one time i removed both TP and SL and suddenly i lost conection but anyway i just closed my trade with $489 better than nagative never ever gonna do it same mistake again

psaini

pip accumulator system how i use it ?

for this system i am using 2 charts 5m and 30m

30m for trend and 5m for entry

first i wait for 30m arrow than i have to look 5m if 30m give me short and 5m give me long than i have to wait 5m short

but if 30m give short and 5m already short than i have to jump in

but u know when u trade u have to look lots of other thing news timing H/L pivot s/r too many factors involve

and i think pip accumulator dont need any above things lol

it is very good system

thanks for u guys finally i made some very good healthy money

soundfx

i need one favour pls

i need pip accumultor indi with prob meter and all TF

and when arrow comes i need alert

thanks in advance

boom boom indo-investasi

sorry for my bad english

Why didn't you use a smart phone as a back up?

I don't believe that any forex trader trades depending only on his PC.

You definetly need a back up.