Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you say that 4xmeter? I believe that all systems have errors, especially those manuals that what I see most likely is not the same as you see (as in all discretionary systems). Each one has its own way of trading and a system serves no other purpose than to give security to place an order. Whoever then fitting a system (like this) with their knowledge to feel completely at ease. An example of the goodness of this system is show by psaini (read posts before), i use it from a couple of months and work for me too. I think before you say that a discretionary system is "wrong" is a good idea to use it for some time (because the more you use more you become aware of the system), perhaps inspired by the advice coming from others if is possible. I have seen systems sold at a high price or acclaimed by famous traders crashing miserably, which even after months of using this system has not yet happened. I would be happy if you would give this system the right time to truly understand his great potentiality. In any case I would be happy to hear your negative arguments in detail for this system. Have a nice day,

mangiare.

I think too much reliance on indicators will lead to errors in trading. Not understanding what the chart is telling you about the flow of the market, and key supply & demand levels. Staying out of the market is also a position when the market is ranging.

Anyone can, and any simple method will make money in a trending market, so avoid choppy & quiet times.

Remember indicators will always lag the market, if you set them faster & you will get chopped to death. Understand what your indicators are telling you, if they are of the same type discard one of them.

shabz you are right! Too many indis lag the market and set them faster isn't a good choice many times, and for sure if indis do the same work is good idea to discard one of them. The first step before using indis or system is to know what charts are telling, is certainly dangerous to play without knowing that! After that you can try many indis or not (it's successful trading system also sma and price action or pattern). Surely it is more difficult to understand when not enter the market if you rely only on indicators, and for sure staying out the market is a position! But what I wanted to say before (sorry if I seemed aggressive 4xmeter i had no intention) is that there are many systems that ensure gains stratospheric and after a short period drive your balance to crash, this system is always discretionary trading so can work for me and not for you (as many strategy) and all can try it for free and maybe can improve it. I believe in this system because the method inside looks really good, surely there is still much to do to optimize it (especially in choppy e quiet market times).

Just my two cents,

mangiare.

P.S. I'm sorry 4xmeter did not want to be a criticism against you or against what you think of this system, but just my thoughts. :)

Use choppy indicators for recognizing choppy markets, that's it. Just flat horizontal 10EMA would do it, no need for fancy filters.

Indicators are just filters. Too many can confuse if you are not the creator of the system but the developer knows exactly what the picture of his indicators say. I had the same opinion on Chen's Trend 2.0 or Pallada, (parrots charts?) too many indies, but after understanding it it doesn't bother me anymore. Psychologically, it is true that we put too many indicators when we are insecure.

Hermes

Colourful indicators with fancy arrows & singing alarms are a marketeers godsend, they sell fast & make him money. The newbies get sucked into the newest, flashiest, all singing & dancing indicators. Most of them are rehashed, lagging & totally useless, only look good in hindsight, and this is the hook by which you are caught.

It makes you wonder before MT4 came along what did the professional traders use ? Can't have been more than a few moving averages on a price chart, yet they made money. Now we have a plethora of indicators and expert advisors, and yet we have more confusion & more people searching for the elusive holy grail of trading.

Anyone promising to have one will make more money selling the holy grail than using it to make money trading with it. Makes you think doesn't it ?

Colourful indicators with fancy arrows & singing alarms are a marketeers godsend, they sell fast & make him money. The newbies get sucked into the newest, flashiest, all singing & dancing indicators. Most of them are rehashed, lagging & totally useless, only look good in hindsight, and this is the hook by which you are caught.

It makes you wonder before MT4 came along what did the professional traders use ? Can't have been more than a few moving averages on a price chart, yet they made money. Now we have a plethora of indicators and expert advisors, and yet we have more confusion & more people searching for the elusive holy grail of trading.

Anyone promising to have one will make more money selling the holy grail than using it to make money trading with it. Makes you think doesn't it ?

is this ea or indicator ?

Check this out :

Revision

Alternatif way to trade on M15

http://www.multiupload.com/LQDHKQQFGS

Max Stop Loss 50 pips

Min Stop Loss 30 pips

TP from 30-100 pips

Max 2 trades a day per pair within the blue range....

And this is news indicator from FF

http://www.multiupload.com/MOQPO2QPHK

Hi:

Do you know if this FFCal is the latest and what was different between this one and older version?

Check this out :

Revision

Alternatif way to trade on M15

http://www.multiupload.com/LQDHKQQFGS

Max Stop Loss 50 pips

Min Stop Loss 30 pips

TP from 30-100 pips

Max 2 trades a day per pair within the blue range....

And this is news indicator from FF

http://www.multiupload.com/MOQPO2QPHK

Hey Roels Major

Well done

Which Version of indicator are u using What are the settings

Thanks

Hey Roels Major

Well done

Which Version of indicator are u using What are the settings

Thanks

I do not know which version is, but here is it :

http://www.multiupload.com/YKICY1OLJ4

All default setting except some good cosmetics

Edited by Roels Major
"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!".

chromei, is really long to explain how everything works and what the system is based if you want can you read all this 3d to know all what you need. Basically it relies on a series of indicators (MACD, PSAR, STOCH, MA... etc.) that have a certain "weight" (from 10% to 25%) on the calculation of the MasterProb. So MasterProb is all the system, logically find the right weight for each indicator (and right setup) is really important.

Hello Frnds i am back for a while...

Just made $ 1532 8-)

I am absconding for the whole last week, As we are having a marriage in our family so i am very busy and occupied in the preparations, i will be busy till 10 Nov. So till then when ever i get time i will try to trade and be in touch with u people. sorry if i didn't ans any of the queries.

So in the meantime Happy trading and green pips to all of u ...

Check Out : http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5473/eurw.gif

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5473/eurw.gif