Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. i had this trade in my pocket but just couldnt close at the right time as something came up and i had to leave my pc, i was approx i think i shld have been +$ 400.. Price touched the support in EU and EU/JP and reversed up all in 5 min.

Profit of $ 44. Not all days are sunday :P

Cant say i will trade the usa open as it is full of terrifying news :))

Check out: http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9598/eur.gif

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9598/eur.gif

@ Canforex: Canforex thou it was a losing trade but u had the heart and the courage to share ur results.

When ever u r trading 5 min tf also consult 15 min tf and pls also use the power of correlation, i didnt exit this trade initially bcos if u c in 15 min tf the EU had broken UP the pivot but EU/JP was stuck at the pivot. it tried to break UP and close above the pivot but it failed ( tried 4 times), which was as indication that EU and EU/JP "Might" come down ( thou nobody can guarantee that) and it happened as i had anticipated, i couldn't close the trade at the right time that's a separate issue

Check the pic below 4 wat i am trying to indicate, the trade was taken in 5 min tf but as i said i keep on flipping the 5 min and 15 min tf chart to c wats goin on. i have circled the particular area in round circle in EU/JP

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8983/eurs.gif

Edited by psaini1973

@ Canforex: Canforex thou it was a losing trade but u had the heart and the courage to share ur results.

When ever u r trading 5 min tf also consult 15 min tf and pls also use the power of correlation, i didnt exit this trade initially bcos if u c in 15 min tf the EU had broken UP the pivot but EU/JP was stuck at the pivot. it tried to break UP and close above the pivot but it failed ( tried 4 times), which was as indication that EU and EU/JP "Might" come down ( thou nobody can guarantee that) and it happened as i had anticipated, i couldn't close the trade at the right time that's a separate issue

Check the pic below 4 wat i am trying to indicate, the trade was taken in 5 min tf but as i said i keep on flipping the 5 min and 15 min tf chart to c wats goin on. i have circled the particular area in round circle in EU/JP

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8983/eurs.gif

Thanks psaini. Great advice. I will try to consult 15 minute charts & correlation with UC/EJ for better trade management.

psaini, I follow your thread. Great system and thread. Can you explain something more about the correlation of the pairs you trade. The last post of you is nog clear for me. Thanks!

Hi jasper. that particular ans was about a particular trade that myself and canforex took at the approx same time. canforex exited with loss whereas i was hanging on with my trade , i was explaining him the reason that i didnt exit the trade as EU/JP was stuck at the pivot

Correlation is positive and negative. EUR/USD and EUR/JPY are positive correlated means they will move in same direction most of the time. EUR/USD and USD/CHF are negatively correlated that means they will move in opposite direction most of the times. So i am using this power of correlation along with Soundfx Pip accumulator in my trading.

Pls bear in my mind this correlation sometimes in a year get outs of synchronization , I think two month back or so if i remember correctly EUR/USD and USD/CHF were positive correlated for may be a week or so. So this has to checked continuously by merely looking at the charts

Pls try this system 4 at least a month without worrying about the results after that u will develop a knack so as to how to trade with this system. Best of Luck

Thanks for the explanation, I will try your system for a few weeks, ik started 2 days ago with your system al went great until this morning, I was short on the eur/usd right after the red arrow and tp was the pivot level, but price went up?

U shldnt haven taken the trade when ECB President Draghi Speaks. take care of imp. news. its very imp