usd basket

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can somebody answer for me? Thos usd busket Is it possible to use it together with other robots in a time? Or I use only alone this usd busket? because I have one alpari uk accounts and I use right now 6 pices expert advisor.. not trouble if I use an other robot in a time with usd busket? Thanks

download link : http://www.multiupload.com/UNPFGXCDH3

im using the basic settings, changed only the beta, lots, and put true to all pairs.

why did you put true to all pairs?

the parameter "inv_pair" got nothing to do whether the pair is traded or not

so do yourself a favour and reset to standard settings and don't change anything except lotsize and delta

why did you put true to all pairs?

the parameter "inv_pair" got nothing to do whether the pair is traded or not

so do yourself a favour and reset to standard settings and don't change anything except lotsize and delta

What is the inv_pair for ?

I assumed it will take it in consideration when it decides what to trade, in its algorithm.

What is the inv_pair for ?

I assumed it will take it in consideration when it decides what to trade, in its algorithm.

inv_pair is an invers pair

it's normally trading in the opposite direction of the non-invers pairs

(the USDXXX pairs are set to invers because the are opposite to eurusd,gbpusd and so on)

I have to admit that my understanding of the whole trading logic is more guessing than knowing

It's some kind of correlation trading where the distances between recent closeprices and the SMAs are calculated and compared

how to set the inv_pair? why inv_pair7 and inv_pair8 is the same?

my 2 cents:

think of it as an ea that only has two input parameters

- lotsize

- delta

don't try to understand the other settings...there's noone here so far who could proof you wrong or right

it works as it is so leave it as it is and watch your (demo-)account growing

delta at 290 Uj 30 min 430 pips since may 18, DD 11%

Interesting results. Thanks for sharing your settings. Looks worthy of further testing for those willing to accept greater risk.

Right now, I'm still running a boatload of demos with 300 and 350 delta, but seems difficult for basket to reach TP of 0.25-0.35. I'm running small live account with a basket close EA and fixed $ profit target of roughly 1.3% of account size. This version set with 300 delta has closed two profitable baskets so far this week; currently in 3% DD. After watching the trading for a few days, I agree with the much earlier in the thread observation of 50pips that running a basket close EA is a key.

Edited by Chip4Pips

Metalriff be carefull thats all i can say..

Guys posting here has been a blast. Many haven't even read the thread because if they did then there questions would have been answered. Like my other thread its getting painfull now as some silly comments are just a sign of incompetence in understanding what to do. Its all layed out for you all. Its a simple equation..Leave default..change Delta and lot size and rest WHO CARES..

Iam going to get this thread closed and its no point in my posting my other ones here.

Good Luck with your Trading guys. I hope i have been able to help you in something here

50pips

Metalriff be carefull thats all i can say..

Guys posting here has been a blast. Many haven't even read the thread because if they did then there questions would have been answered. Like my other thread its getting painfull now as some silly comments are just a sign of incompetence in understanding what to do. Its all layed out for you all. Its a simple equation..Leave default..change Delta and lot size and rest WHO CARES..

Iam going to get this thread closed and its no point in my posting my other ones here.

Good Luck with your Trading guys. I hope i have been able to help you in something here

50pips

Both USD basket and Baila has performed very well and gave me excellent returns on my capital. I was hoping you would share your other JPY and other basket EAs. Perhaps, when you are ready to share it, I'll be looking.. :) Thanks, 50pips for your sharing EA(s).