5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

Phreak/Banned Forever,

Seems as though you're unnaturally paranoid lol. Have you been spending too much time on FF ?

To accuse indo mods. and others of hyping this thread is too much :D

I suspect that the mods. have checked the IPs of posters in this thread and have found no evidence of waterskiguy using multiple ID's and hence your accusations are unfounded and only serve to cause unrest amonst the indo happy family which could explain the ban.

I will always appreciate and encourage any traders who share methods or tips of trading which work for them. There's always something, however small, which you can take away which can add benefit to your own trading. In my case it was the realisation that if I'm looking to trend trade over the longer term, then I shouldn't be forgetting about higher spread pairs (which I normally steer well clear of), but instead should look at all pairs and find the one which is trending most.

No, accusing moderators is not too much if you face the facts. I don't need IP addresses to figure out fake identities - it's enough for me to read posts by these fake identities. Obviously moderators won't be investigating themselves - they will just ban somebody who tried to investigate them, without any warning or explanation. What is it so bad I've done to get banned like that? What about giving a warning first asking not to do it again and pointing out the fault? This is called 'progressive discipline', which is used by people who are more civilized and less barbaric...

And don't get fooled by the fact that waterski didn't ask for money (at least on this forum): when system is hyped, it's often a multi-step process, and the first step may not be money making. Indo-investasi is also not the only forex forum where things like that happen. I saw it all before... Somebody on this thread actually found out that waterski 'system' is for sale on eBay, but of course it's not waterski who sells it, god forbid...:) And advertising your OWN website on the forum is not a big deal... sure, why pay money for it, that's what this forum is for...:)

But you know what: if it's so easy to fool you, you deserve to be fooled. Each to their own...

Edited by Banned Forever

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banned Forever,

I checked the ebay system and found it to be sold by someone based in the UK whereas waterskiguy is based in Canada. Unless there's some complex international transactions going on, the odds of this being connected to waterskiguy is pretty slim lol. The ebay system is just about identical with indicators renamed to make it seem as though they're something special and has been clearly leeched from this great forum by some unscrupulous individual.

I don't know which forums you usuall hang out in, though I think you'll find that hyping is rare on II. The main reason for this is that the forum exists to debunk crap commercial systems, so anyone attempting to use the forum for commercial gain normally disappears quickly.

As others have pointed out to you - waterskiguy's blog is just a normal blog. There's nothing commercial on there - not even the usual Google ads. etc. I may have posted a link to this blog earlier on in thread because I found it contained valuable information. For anyone who reads the blog entries they can see for themselves that waterskiguy no longer trades the system as presented but instead trades on pure price action (with due deference to trends on the Daily and Weekly timeframes).

Rather than spouting off with numerous posts about your hyping suspicions, the normal procedure is to report a poster to the mods. and they can investigate further and ban the user if they're blatantly advertsing or whatever.

Instead both you and abdulisback slag off someone sharing their system and treat other posters as though they're total jerks. I scanned through some posts from you guys to see if you'd contributed anything useful to this forum in the time you've been here and and all you seem to do is tell us that systems don't or will never work etc.

Someone in this thread suggested that if you guys are such great traders, why don't you share some trading gems of your own trading wisdom here - I never saw anything materialise surprise, surprise lol.

OK Fine, Maybe now us as Traders can focus upon the Positive for a change. All this bickering really is so distructive to everyone. With half the darn world almost at war, and the other half going broke, we need a little peace in this forum, don't you think? I do.

Now is there anyone who has any new data to share with us or ways toward successful trading of this method or any method, I'd love to read about it and try it...

Banned Forever,

I checked the ebay system and found it to be sold by someone based in the UK whereas waterskiguy is based in Canada. Unless there's some complex international transactions going on, the odds of this being connected to waterskiguy is pretty slim lol. The ebay system is just about identical with indicators renamed to make it seem as though they're something special and has been clearly leeched from this great forum by some unscrupulous individual.

I don't know which forums you usuall hang out in, though I think you'll find that hyping is rare on II. The main reason for this is that the forum exists to debunk crap commercial systems, so anyone attempting to use the forum for commercial gain normally disappears quickly.

As others have pointed out to you - waterskiguy's blog is just a normal blog. There's nothing commercial on there - not even the usual Google ads. etc. I may have posted a link to this blog earlier on in thread because I found it contained valuable information. For anyone who reads the blog entries they can see for themselves that waterskiguy no longer trades the system as presented but instead trades on pure price action (with due deference to trends on the Daily and Weekly timeframes).

Rather than spouting off with numerous posts about your hyping suspicions, the normal procedure is to report a poster to the mods. and they can investigate further and ban the user if they're blatantly advertsing or whatever.

Instead both you and abdulisback slag off someone sharing their system and treat other posters as though they're total jerks. I scanned through some posts from you guys to see if you'd contributed anything useful to this forum in the time you've been here and and all you seem to do is tell us that systems don't or will never work etc.

Someone in this thread suggested that if you guys are such great traders, why don't you share some trading gems of your own trading wisdom here - I never saw anything materialise surprise, surprise lol.

soundfx, that is the problem - no matter what waterski tells us, you just take his word for it. There is no way for you to know for sure the location of waterski, unless you have access to his login info (IP address), and even this is not final say (proxy may be used). I am in Canada also, but I can tell you I am in the UK if it makes you happy.:)

But really, I couldn't care less about waterski anymore... When it comes to my contribution, telling 'that systems don't or will never work' is not that bad at all. At least way better than hyping knowingly dysfunctional 'systems' whether it is for money or just to boost your ego. It saves time and money for many people.

I also find it very disrespectful to other members to flood the thread with 'praise' posts (which contained no useful info at all) without testing the system first. That was against the spirit of the forum (at least I thought it was...:)), and many old and respectful members for some strange reason thoughtlessly did so. So if you are talking about treating 'other posters as though they're total jerks', don't rush into conclusions.

And there is absolutely no excuse for moderators to treat abdulisback and me like trash, so if you are looking for 'jerks', they are closer than you think and, unlike me, will stay here with you. :)

Edited by Banned Forever

Banned Forever,

I've spoken to waterskiguy on skype voice and he has a Canadian accent, he has a blog with a *.ca domain and has talked knowledgeably about areas in Canada where he lives now and where he lived when he was younger (where he did all his waterskiing) - that's more than enough "proof" that the guy's location is genuine to me. Waterskiguy has given up his own time to chat to various members of the forum to explain his system in more detail. He's a genuine guy who likes trading and likes to talk about his methods and trading in general.

It seems as though you've been burned badly in the past by too many slick marketeers and now distrust everyone.

I agree that your former posts were of some value in that it's helpful to know when systems are crap - provided that you've actually used them and given them a reasonable run. The thing that struck me more is just how negative you guys were.

The lesson to learn is that everyone should make up their own minds regardless of what is posted anywhere. Oshun123 has made some good posts particularly with reference to EAs which reflects my own experience. You can't expect to find an EA which will perform consistently for the next x years and provide you loads of cash for doing nothing - the secret to using EA's is to either run lots of the most reliable ones at the same time as Stormin' Norman does (so that bad performance on some can be overriden by others, still giving moderate overall returns), or manually control your EAs when you see the best market conditions for them to run in as Oshun123 does.

The same applies to manual systems/methods. There is no one method which will always guarantee you to have consistent results for the foreseeable future. Each manual trader needs to build up a "toolbox" of different trading tactics and when they see the right market conditions for a particular method they pull that one out of the toolbox. This all comes with experience trading and a hell of a lot of screen time. Screen time is the most important as it's what enables you to question your systems and devise better ways of trading which are more suited to your personality. It seems as though market patterns get ingrained into your subconscious after looking at charts for long enough and that's what enables you to ignore seemingly good signals which just don't "feel" right (and typically would have ended up being bad trades).

There are stacks of folks here who are still searching for the Holy Grail, though are too lazy to put the work in to a) Realise that the Grail does exist (but the grail exists within you and not a system :) ) and b) Study charts and practice until they're able to develop their own personalised successful system.

I think that the mods. here do a great job - I believe that what they were trying to do by banning you guys is to prevent you coming back (with multiple IDs lol) and wasting everyone's time by clogging up threads with posts like these (though I don't help much by responding to you all the time :) ).

I think that the mods. here do a great job - I believe that what they were trying to do by banning you guys is to prevent you coming back (with multiple IDs lol) and wasting everyone's time by clogging up threads with posts like these (though I don't help much by responding to you all the time :) ).

Amen......

Guys, The Method works for many people if you use the rules, Try going over the system a few times till you got in to memory. Also, I've spoken to WaterskiGuy Via Skype at length probably several hours now. Guess what he wasn't trying to sell me anything nor even suggested it. Let's move on Fellas, and make trading a success.
Read the rules follow them. Thanks to TraderJack for typing them out for me!!!!

Hi,

I will continue posting my trading methodology and account status at my site. I am running a combined strategy of live trading with expert advisors and manually (which I prefer right now). I am currently writing down my exact trading rules and will post them here soon in order to have some feedback from this community. I will also make my "trading checklist" available which I use before each trading activity starts.

At my website I will make my trading system available which is a combination of the Alphatrader system and the way Rob Booker and Joe the Trader (author of "5 Bullets") are trading...and before any questions arise: NO I DON'T WANT TO SELL ANYTHING...not now and not in the future...I just want to interchange information and have some kind of feedback from you.

See my up to date results and trade comments at my site:

www.sevenpips.com

BR

Oshun123

Thanks

Edited by oshun123
Additional Info

And there is absolutely no excuse for moderators to treat abdulisback and me like trash, so if you are looking for 'jerks', they are closer than you think and, unlike me, will stay here with you. :)

If you want to put your point of view across, there was absolutely no need to use gutter language, both you & abdulisback resorted to confrontational abusive tactics. Give people here some credit, they are not all stupid. Just because you found no benefit from a system, doesn't mean it is useless. If you learn just one vital thing from anyone who posts here, then it will have been worth being a member here.

As for input from you guys, it was only negative - it is always easy to criticise but to put together your own argument to defend your points was totally lacking. I rest my case.

Let's get back on topic to the Alpha Trader Method, I'm really tired of this blame game, sympathy, and forgiveness stuff. Let's all move forward, OK?

I like to add the HUD RSI to see Direction of the Daily. (+50 Long, -50 Short) I apply the #(SF_TREND_LINES_ALL) indicator upon the H4 Chart and use the H1 for my Entry. Actually the Channel produced will help you upon the entry. Just doing that helps me a lot. As WaterSkiGuy and I have discussed previously: First thing, look at the chart add trend lines, see what the market is doing... After applying the Trend lines, do we have Assending or Desending Triangles, ETC. got the picture? TRADE WHAT YOU SEE.

There is no method set of rules that's cast in stone. WaterSkiguy reminded me that a Stoploss is always dependent upon what the previous candles have done, never by any arbitrary number or pip size. Enclosed are the Indicators I mentioned to download, I hope this helps someone.

Edited by maddman

I stop by from time to time just to see what is going on.

Can't believe all the drama that some people like to get involved in.

Anyhow for those of you that this method has helped .... great .... glad you found some use for it whether you used the rules I outlined for it or you came up with your own or you modified the indicators ... either way that was the idea behind starting the thread .... to get people involved and with the hope that this method will resonate with others like it has myself.

For those of you who have found use and it has helped your trading I am glad I could help.

Like madman say's let's get back on topic.

Oh .... and for those people that this method did not resonate with ... all the best with what ever method is working for you.

Hi. I am using a chamged version of this system which gives me good trade signals:

I use the GannHiLo arrows and indicator at the top of the chart but instead of the RSIindicators at the bottom I use an indicator called fx5_divergence (you can download it for free at docs.mql4.com) which paints divergence lines at the chart. I draw trend lines and zones of support/resistance on my chart and whenever I get:

(1) a divergence

(2) a GannHiLo signal arrow

(3) against S/R or trendline

i enter the trade.

As you just trade against S/R or trendlines you can use a tiny stop loss of about 15 pips. If S/R is broken you want to be out of the trade anyway...

Take profit initially I set to 10 pips. I just use signals I seen on the hourly chart or 4 hours chart , below they are not reliable BUT i check fr S/R and trendlines up to the daily and weekly charts.

You can lookup my trading logs and methods at my blog http://www.sevenpips.com

BTW, if you register at my blog for free you can win the Leotrader Pro Expert Advisor. I am giving it away as I do not use it anymore. To be honest I am not a fan of EA's anymore.

Bidara, Nice looking chart.... I add fib pivots to my chart as well and have noticed the reversal on or at those lines, thanks for sharing...

Guest Jayman007
Hi. I am using a chamged version of this system which gives me good trade signals:

I use the GannHiLo arrows and indicator at the top of the chart but instead of the RSIindicators at the bottom I use an indicator called fx5_divergence (you can download it for free at docs.mql4.com) which paints divergence lines at the chart. I draw trend lines and zones of support/resistance on my chart and whenever I get:

(1) a divergence

(2) a GannHiLo signal arrow

(3) against S/R or trendline

i enter the trade.

As you just trade against S/R or trendlines you can use a tiny stop loss of about 15 pips. If S/R is broken you want to be out of the trade anyway...

Take profit initially I set to 10 pips. I just use signals I seen on the hourly chart or 4 hours chart , below they are not reliable BUT i check fr S/R and trendlines up to the daily and weekly charts.

You can lookup my trading logs and methods at my blog http://www.sevenpips.com

BTW, if you register at my blog for free you can win the Leotrader Pro Expert Advisor. I am giving it away as I do not use it anymore. To be honest I am not a fan of EA's anymore.

I have tried signing up at your blog but no matter what browser I use I cannot stayed logged in. Makes it impossible to make and posts.

Very strange. I am not sure now if it works or not. I changed some things and hopefully this fixed the problem. Anyway, everbody who is registering will have the chance to win the EA without writing any comment. Sorry about the inconvenience. From tomorrow on i will start putting together step by step the way i am trading starting with preparation until close of the trade.

Thanks

just tried because of our friend Jayman007 :)

It is ok and works w/o any issues... but perhaps of some fix from oshun123...

I picked up the original stuff and changed it to fit my trading style. As far as i have seen there have been a lot of changes and customization to the original stuff in this thread. You think there should be a new thread if the system is adjusted?

please keep this thread in line with waterskiguys original stuff