5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that indicator exists. Just RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter-Fnc

If you are using a template posted above then look down and grab the fixed one.

Yes, I want to try that template and the RumiRSISignal-mtf calls this RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter-Fnc-1 indie. Without this there are black squares.

hi kavalius,

look at my post #273! There i have an idea for a Trade Management EA but i get no response and no help to implement this EA!

I know that it is a good exit strategy and i have no clue why nobody is interested in this method! :(

Maybe someone would help if you kavalius also interested in this! :)

I see there have been some additions made to the alpha trader method. For those of you who have added to the method ... great job, thank you.

I want to keep every one's mind especially new traders that the ability to trade any method or system comes down taking trades with the current of the market. The flow, the direction.

If monthly is heading down and weekly is heading down and daily is heading down then we only want to take trades in the direction of the major flow. Yes on the daily and 4 hr times frames the retracements will be much more pronounced and that is where we want to enter, on a short signal on the 4hr or daily chart.

Here is a simple trading exercise .... take a blank chart make it a monthly, start pulling currency pairs into that chart when you come across a pair where you see 2,3 candles on the monthly making higher highs or lower lows drop down to weekly then daily then 4hr. Now just switch back n forth between the monthly, weekly, daily and 4 hr and SEE how each time frame flows with in the larger time frame. See how the 4 hr fits into the daily and the daily fits into the weekly and the weekly fits into the monthly.

Once you really see how each time frame fits into the larger time frame and then you are able to see how all four time frames fit into each other you will be able to trade any method/ system with much higher degree of accuracy.

No go back and do the same thing only with the alpha trader template on your chart.

Guest Jayman007

I'll tell you what you can do. Report him to ebay and have it pulled. This is stolen IP and he can't sell stolen IP. I was a manufacturer and I used to have listing pulled all the time on ebay.

Let me dig up the info and post it.

This program with ebay is called VERO. If you pm me I will send you all the info to start action. All you do is send them an email. I have the format you just change a few things to fit your needs.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/vero-rights-owner.html

just FYI, you don't have to be an ebay seller to take part in this.

Edited by Jayman007

Guest Jayman007
Hello,

I think I have an issue with an indicator. On the second RSI I only have black spares. Do you have an idea to fix that (missing indicator) ?

Thanks for your help

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1998/capturexx.jpg

Try looking in the log and I bet you will find that there is an indicator that is not being loaded as the name is wrong.

Guest Jayman007
Hey Jayman007.

Love you template. Could you share it? Also with the indicator for Highs and lows.

Thanks!

As I was putting the template and indis together I noticed I'm missing RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter-Fnc-1

That bottom indo I have uses both RumiRSISignal+ZLFilter-Fnc-1 and RumiRSISignal-MTF-Fnc and I only have one of those. Now when I refresh my bottom bar is black as well and I see the error in my logs about this missing indi.

Once I get this sorted I will post it all.