5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
sorry about that

This indicator called "#(SF_TREND_LINES_ALL)" refers to another inidicator called

"#(SF_TREND_LINES)", without which it would not work. Please also post "#(SF_TREND_LINES)". Thanks

sorry about that

here is both indicators

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/AGY6O6TVXB

Hi jdsim1, Can you pls put up the link again. Coudln't get through.

Thank you.

Rgds

DT

Just found this forum and this thread,thanks to the system creator.

I have the chart set up since last night 28th March and have entered a buy trade on the EURGBP @0.88060 which is currently moving in the correct direction (+12 pips)

It does look both logical and promising.

Thanks

Rules are as follows ....

1. weekly and daily charts MUST be trending same way

2. move down to 4 hr chart and only look for trades in the direction of daily, weekly - DO NOT break this rule

3. for short signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with RED histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be BELOW the THICK black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

4. for long signals, arrow prints on price action and the white line with GREEN histogram (rsi histogram indicator) MUST be ABOVE the thick black line on both rsi histogram indicators.

I must say sorry......, i am too 'clever' , too newbie to under forex.

You have a very good and reliable system. but i am too clever to follow the rule . Sorry+++++++++

I will start all over again, strightly follow the follow. Thank

• 1 month later...

I put this method on the charts quite some time ago but for reasons I don't recall did not follow through with it.

Yesterday I saw this thread and decided to revisit the Alpha method.

I put only the Gann indicators on the weekly Euro chart and drew very wide trendlines and vertical lines where the weekly signals appeared.

The RSI indis were omitted only because my PC is old and slow and couldn't manage them well.

I then changed the chart to D1 and did the same thing, but with different lines to differentiate W1 and D1.

Next I reduced the chart to H4 and manually mapped the H4 signals from buy to sell, and vice-versa when the rules dictated a trade (follow the W1 and D1 trend).

I entered the results in a spreadsheet and allowed a few pips on every signal for spread and slippage.

By simply following the rules and only entering and exiting on the H4 arrows (no stops) you would do very well indeed at least for 2001 - 2002.

With a little more finesse on the exits it would of course do even better.

This is a very impressive method, it seems to have been overlooked and gone by the wayside.

I am not going to post my results as they are not complete; I would suggest to anyone else that you try something similar for yourself and see how good this is.

It's not difficult, just a little time consuming, but it's worth doing to prove that this is a strategy worth putting time into.

Thanks again to waterskiguy.

Edited by conglo

Here are the Channel Indicators, you must install both to your MT4 platform to get either of them to work on your chart. Good Luck !!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?8klwa7mw66vwiph This method from waterSkiGuy works nice, enjoy...

Hi jdsim1, Can you pls put up the link again. Coudln't get through.

Thank you.

Rgds

DT

Edited by maddman