5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

Sorry, it was the first thing I read after waking up this morning! As you can see, I am not a morning person :)

There are 50 pages and some 503 posts with varying degrees of success and failure regarding this system... I just think ano60 should at least read some of them and preferably, all of them. With some tweaking, all manual systems can be profitable, however, not all systems suit everyone's trading style or comfort levels.

Rgds

RM (also known as Grumpy Grandad)

==============================

Very funny, retireme.

This is a good trend-following system, and can make some decent pips, if you follow the rules strictly.

Thanks everybody for sharing.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, that one is representing trend in H4, there are 2 more dash line magenta and red, and I have only magenta dash line and no red one.

http://alphatrader1.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/screenhunter_01-mar-18-09-431.gif

MTF Gann HILO Activator v2 2x

1, MTF Gann HILO Activator v2 indicator set TF-1440 (D1)

2, MTF Gann HILO Activator v2 indicator set TF-10080 (w1)

OK?

Hello All,

Yes we now have a updated version and with a little help from a few people (merian) in this forum have come up with a even better version - call it version 3.0 if you want.

In the original version you had to make sure ALL the indicators lined up, NOW a arrow ONLY prints if ALL the indicators line up.

So there is no guessing if the indicators are lined up, you know the deal "they sort of look like they are" "kind of are" "are they lined up?" You get the picture.

Now there is no guessing.

We have also added text to the set up outlining the entry, stop and first profit taking level PLUS actual lines on the chart to see the actual area where the stop should be placed, along with entry and profit taking first level.

My blog has the download link or click below

https://rapidshare.com/files/460642315/version_3.0_alphatrader.zip

Enjoy all!!!

One thing ..... I emphasize this ..... as good a method that I believe this is, you still need to have a good understanding of how the markets work and a solid foundation of basic market knowledge to MAKE any method work to it's full capacity.

Get good at understanding time frames, 4hr, daily, weekly, monthly (how they each "fit" into each other)

Get good at drawing trend lines.

Get good at understanding support/ resistance levels.

Remember that trendlines/ support/ resistance/ fib levels .... what ever you want to call them are "AREAS" they are not usually exact and to the pip.

Great Trading,

waterskiguy (skype)

http://www.alphatrader.ca

Hallo everybody. I want to express enormous gratitude of waterskiguy. If all to use as waterskiguy specifies to understand essence of strategii- that strategy VERY MUCH And VERY GOOD. It helps very much to me.Clearly that everybody has the kind on it.But for me it became LARGE what simply next strategy.Once again I thank waterskiguy for science for strategy.Visited blog and although I ruskogovryaschiy all became me clear.Bow and Respect an author

Sometimes it helps if you delete the indicators and then download them again from the source and try again. Overwriting may not help.

If that does not help you then there might be two problems:

1. too many indicators in your indicator folder

2. your MT4 platform needs to be re-installed.

Regards

Crips

Thank you to waterskiguy and everyone else who has contributed to this method.

I'm not sure if I have all of the settings correct in the indicators. There have been quite a few modifications and changes since the beginning. I have downloaded V3 from the first page and used the templates from there.

I would appreciate it if one of the experienced members of this thread would take a look at my template and confirm that all is correct.

I'm visually challenged so I have personalised a template to suit my needs. I thought that some others might like to use it as well so here is a link to the complete setup. I take no credit at all for the codeing of the indicators, I have just modified them for my own needs.

http://www.multiupload.com/BN1MR34HIS

Here is an image of the template.

http://www.multiupload.com/06ZMKO0C75

TNX FOR NEW V

where can i see the rule , in which post ?

I guess I should post the rules for the method ...

1. weekly, daily, same trend direction

2. go to 4hr chart look for signal to form in the direction of the weekly, daily

3. the rsi histogram must b green and white line above the black line for longs

4. the rsi histogram must b red and white line below the black line for shorts

I guess I should post the rules for the method ...

1. weekly, daily, same trend direction

2. go to 4hr chart look for signal to form in the direction of the weekly, daily

3. the rsi histogram must b green and white line above the black line for longs

4. the rsi histogram must b red and white line below the black line for shorts

post #37 by founder