5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first thanks to Colin for the strategy and system.

Can someone tell me plz, there are 2 RSI in the chart with different parameter. Do we need the confirmation from both? cause the RSI with 60 (the bottom one) gives slate signal.

Hey forexbd

You do not need to change any settings. Sometimes they are late sometimes you winn sometimes you lose that is the game of trading.

Regards

Crips

ok thx i have downloaded this indicator! do you have good succes with this indicator? how do you use it?

Well it is based on ZigZag indicator so if you know how it works you can prety much know what to expect from that indicator also.

To put it very simply mainly I use it as a indication to place my stops and also as an entry filter meaning that the price have to be on the right side of the line. Play around with it and find out if it fits your trading style.

Regards

Crips

I had downloaded the zip file, where should I unzip all the files to??

Do you know how to work with MT4? Do yoiu have one in your computer?

If yes then you chould have under the Program files folder called MT4 or something like this. open the folder and all *.tpl files should be copyd to the template folder you see when you open that MT4 main folder. All indicators should go to the following place MT4\experts\indicators.

Then load your MT4 platform and load the chart you wish to use and then load the template you downloaded to your MT4 eralier.

Regards

Crips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 Years I have been at it. I have seen almost every system, method out there and prob some that won't even be found in the forums. Have literally read over 100 plus books on trading, systems, methods, money management .... the mental game etc etc. Point being I have paid my dues and then some like all others who end up as a profitable real trader.

In that 5 years yes I have learned how to read price action, how the market works, flows and ebbs and how real traders trade, what they look for, what they are looking at. I have learned how to actually trade. In that time I have learned some good methods to trade but I have also came up with my own. Let's be honest as a new trader just trading off of price action will not work. The knowledge base is not there. However following a set of rules that will govern your trading will work. JUST FOLLOW THE RULES!!!

Here is a method that WORKS and it is EASY to see the signals and NO re painting. If you follow the rules it works and will prob be one of the easiest most profitable methods you will find .... that I can guarantee!!!

Now if I can just figure out how to post images.

~AlphaTrader.ca

ALL THE INDICATORS R RIGHT HERE WITH TEMPLATE: NEW VERSION 3.0 as of May 4/ 2011

THE FILE BELOW HAS ALL the files needed to make this perform - may 12/ 2011

https://rapidshare.com/files/4084425923/version_3.0_alphatrader.zip

Thanks for nice share. I have heard some great things about this system! The readme link in the package didn't work for me. Also, where do the files with .mqh extension go?

All files accept for the template files go into indicator file in meta trader.

This is a TRENDING system, find the pair that is trending and trade it.

I am not married to any pair, I look over 12,16 pairs for the trading week and trade only the

pairs that are trending. If a pair is in range bound with no real direction I change the channel

to a pair that is trending.

There is always a pair that is trending ..... always. Find it and trade it. Some weeks I may only

place 2 or 3 trades and some weeks I may place as many as 8 - 10, the markets determine how

many trades I place, as of lately my trades have been just a few per week but that is all you

need. Two or three good solid trades can easily put you between 100 - 400 pips per week once

you really get the hang of it.

Lately the system had many false signals.

The markets have been crazy though. Did anyone manage to filter these signals out with an indicator other than the zigzag posted in this thread?

I have said this before and I will say it again.

The amount of success you have with this system or any system comes down to your general knowledge of trading.

Every system has losses.

The "trick" in trading is not triggering into the trade, that is the easy part. The skill in trading is managing the trade

once you are in the market and learning how to manage the losses that will come your way.

I am giving you the entry method BUT how good you do will come down to your experience in general and how much

screen time you have under your belt.

We spend a lot of time perfecting the entry method but neglect the most important part of the trade, managing the trade. This is the most important part of trading & we need to spend a lot more time here, this is where a simple or complex system can make you a lot of money or it can destroy your account.