5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

Another information to analyse

Hi people,

I just want to highlight another precious information which can be detected by using this method: S/R levels. They can be obtained by using the peaks/valleys from the short RSI. I attached a picture about how to do it ( it's very simple ). I choosed a range for this example because it's more difficult to trade in range than in trend, so you need more information when it's a range in play.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/GaOgcO23/SR_levels_by_RSI.html

http://i54.tinypic.com/2vtsetu.jpg

If you have S/R levels information from H4 ( and maybe D1 ) on your chart, you can trade price action not only by following the arrows, but by dropping down to a lower timeframe ( M1 if you like ), and trade pure price action there, in the area of S/R levels. In this way, by using a lower timeframe you will have a lower stoploss, and by combining the knowledge of pure price action with a lower stoploss in the areas of S/R you will have a lower risk.

Of course, if you don't have the knowledge of pure price action, you should just follow the arrows, as waterskiguy said once upon a time. And of course, if you drop down on a lower timeframe, you will be more glued to your screen.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Waterskiguy,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been looking for MT4 Broker with 5PM EST New York Daily Close for a long time.

I would appreciate it, if you could please let me know the Broker name(s).

Thank you in advnce,

Sam

Sure can - there are lots of them but thinkforex.com works for lots of people.

If anyone else has a tried and tested broker that they CURRENTLY USE LIVE feel free to chime in ....

Hello - the read me file doesn't say much.

indicator files (9) and templates (2)

if you have problems with the actual levels printed via lines on screen matching the

the text use a broker where daily candle closes 5 pm est new york

Hi Sir

I paste "variables.mqh" and "objectfunctions.mqh" to expert/include folder, than I check for "gann_hilo_arrow_alert_colin" on MetaEditor no any found error but have 39 warnings for function. (because at first I paste all indi to expert/indicators. Colin indi's not work)

So, after yr test this for "yellowmagenta comment" template. It's not any error and problem, right?

Thanks for yr explain, sir also "THANKS" for share good system... (^@^)V

Hi

The arrows aren't even loading for me. I I have the yellowmagenta template up, and the gann hilow arrow alert didn't load. . So I pulled up navigator in MT4, dragged this indi. onto the chart, and still no arrows. It just doesn't want to load itself on the chart. Anyone else with this problem.

Peter

Hi

The arrows aren't even loading for me. I I have the yellowmagenta template up, and the gann hilow arrow alert didn't load. . So I pulled up navigator in MT4, dragged this indi. onto the chart, and still no arrows. It just doesn't want to load itself on the chart. Anyone else with this problem.

Peter

did you copied variables and objectfunctions to mt4/experts/include folder?

Hey guys

I downloaded the last version 3.0 from waterskis webpages and it have been working for me from day one no problem for me.

To metal: here on that picture you can see both signals on the screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/bothsignals.jpg/

To Kaze: you have to try it out yourself. What works for one does not necessarily work for others.

Regards

Crips

Great it works for everyone except me, maybe someone can upload an image how it suppose to look with arrows in both directions .put all the files in correct place and still no go thanks for any help

I am like you. I have only arrows going down. No arrows for up trades. Don't know what is wrong.

On what TF do you look the signals? Is it on 4h or faster TF-s? if it is slower then you should check what are the settings on the indicator calledgann_hilo_arrow_alert_colin. There you will find setting for mtf two Gann_hilo indicators. It may be that one is set to check for example 1 week tf and second one is set to check 1 day tf. If changing that does not help you may want to think to reinstall the MT4 all over again to get fresh start.

Regards

Crips

Crips thanks, both my settings are 1440, should I change one of them> Also, I see on your chart that not every turn of green line there is an arrow, is it suppose to be like this, Why arrows don't show up..Should we get out when price go through green line or stay and wait for another arrow to appear, but then where is a profit thanks again confused

Crips thanks, both my settings are 1440, should I change one of them> Also, I see on your chart that not every turn of green line there is an arrow, is it suppose to be like this, Why arrows don't show up..Should we get out when price go through green line or stay and wait for another arrow to appear, but then where is a profit thanks again confused

Well as you probably know 1440 represent 1day TF, 60 represent 1h TF etc. If both are set to that value it means that no matter what TF you are from 1day and below the indicator will signal only to the direction that 1day gann is pointing.

All conditions have to be in place then the arrow shows up (all gann_hilo on all TF-s you have chosen have to agree and also both RSI-s have to agree). Although you cannot trade all the arrows blindly because they can sometimes appear in non-trading situations. You have to pay attention to price action all the time. Also be aware how you will look on MTF indicators make sure that they are fixed in to place so it is not in a middle of changing.

TP and SL is personal matter and everyone should place them in the matter they feel most confident. But what I can suggest is to use the TP value indicated by the same indicator that gives you the arrows. When the signal appears you will see the blue line which should be the entry line then green line witch should be the TP line and then red line which should be the SL line. I personally use the TP line only and place my stops a bit higher and if needed I can exit my trades also manually if I see that the price have penetrated the higher TF Gann and the GAnn is fixed in a place.

NB!! Most important do not get GREEDE. There will be always another trade, the market have been here several years before us starting to trade and for sure it will be here another years to come.

Regards

Crips

Edited by crips