5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

Nice post waterskiguy

This thread moved fast. A little bit to fast for me xD Where can i find the rules for this system? Could you post this on the first page so anyone can find it easy?

John ..... suggest reading Posts #8, #30, #36, #37, #51, #53, #59, and #65 to get a good appreciation of the method.

Good luck in your (DEMO) trading ....

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a saying that all publicity is good publicity. By constantly raking up this thread is only going to prolong your agony. You are entitled to have your opinion, but hey let's keep it clean and no personal attacks.

Present your argument in a structured & constructive way for the advancement of knowledge to the wider community from yourself. Simply saying it is generating many false signals isn't enough, some systems hardly give any signals at all. That is why some members here added to the thread giving some of their own ideas to filter these signals.

We are not a waterskiguy adoration society, but at the least commend him to put forward a method that has worked for him in the past and put it under the scrutiny of this forum. If he has advertised any future product or service, then I will have a different opinion of him.

Anyway, I thought you had left this thread at post #331, looking at your past blogs I think the word "Gann" seems to be the salt in your wound. Before you ask, I don't subscribe to Gann theories, astrology, moon phases etc. either.

Gentlemen, I appreciate what Waterskiguy started in a Thread. I like the method personally and his spirt of giving to others, while he never stated it was the "Holy Grail" either, all methods out there give some false signals, we all know this. However, those who put down this method, please post a better method of your own and we'll all see something to compare it with. Any takers?

Seriously..this is one of the best trading system i had ever seen....i downloaded hundreds..or maybe thousands of indicators...this one is really something..thanks colin for sharing!!

If you know how to trade...then this will really helps...if you don't even know how to differentiate between uptrend,rangebound and downtrend..then no system will ever help you..

Guys..please learn how and why the market moves before you start your 'Holy Grail' search..I'm searching for a trading system so that i can be confident with my decision...the trading system is just a tool...the rules must be flexible as you are the one who will be trading...not the trading system..Peace ;)

Guest phreak
There we go, waterski s*** has registered with a new user ID and thrown another reply to hype up his thread

I still can't believe that a big portion of you guys just simply don't see it!

No doubts about it anymore. That was probably the significant source of the idiotic hype we have experienced from the beginning of this thread. And if there is nothing wrong with sharing your system, creating multiple users for the purpose of hyping it is a big no-no...

Moderators should be able to check IP addresses and easily figure out what's going on unless waterski uses different proxy for each user. But I doubt he is that smart :) And then we can officially rename him to 'waterskishit' :)

My opinion

I am trading a modified version of this system and manage to pull out 0.5% on a daily base. If this system does not work for you fine.That's always like this. Before success comes the hard work...

I use only the GannHiLo together with 3 moving averages as dynamic support resistance and take profit/stop loss destinations (62/200/800 EMA) and a indicator which shows MACD divergences. That's all. I enter the market when

(1) I have the GannHiLo Signal

(2) I see a divergence

(3) and all this is against some kind of support/resistance (or Trendline etc.)

If the system does not work for you I guess I know the reason. It may be correlated with your character :))

There we go, waterski s*** has reistered with a new user ID and thrown another reply to hype up his threading

I still can't believe that a big portion of you I knowust simply don't see it!

Can you post your results on myfxbook to see the 0.5% daily gain please? You can hide balance, trade history and what ever you want.

Considering that this is your fifth post, I can't really take your word for it, and I already know in advance (100% certain) that you

won't post them because they most likely either don't exist, or one to two months old.

If you can't see what is wrong with this system then you most likely do not know how to manually trade.

All that being said, I have to repeat what I have been saying over again that it is not the system that we are angry about, it is the way it has been presented/hyped by the author. The type of cheap presentation that ALWAYS raises a red flag.

Guest phreak
Seriously..this is one of the best trading system i had ever seen....i downloaded hundreds..or maybe thousands of indicators...this one is really something..thanks colin for sharing!!

If you know how to trade...then this will really helps...if you don't even know how to differentiate between uptrend,rangebound and downtrend..then no system will ever help you..

Guys..please learn how and why the market moves before you start your 'Holy Grail' search..I'm searching for a trading system so that i can be confident with my decision...the trading system is just a tool...the rules must be flexible as you are the one who will be trading...not the trading system..Peace ;)

Guys, seriously, if you look at the above post, you'll see that the user was registered in Feb 2011, first post was on Feb 28 and this post is just pure hype without any reasoning or even mentioning of own trading results... hello, waterskishit, we know it's one of your identities... but why don't you go f*ck yourself?

And all of you who claim consistent profits using this 'system', please, stop your blah blah blah about how good the system is - just post your results. It will probably take less time than typing useless unsupported general statements...

Here we go...nothing to hide. If it ends up always like this when you are 100% sure i have to wish you good luck with your trade decisions...

My website: http://www.sevenpips.com

This account I trade mainly manually:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/oshun123/patrick-megascalper/65835

Anyway, I am not here to discuss with you in a childish manner. All I say is a lot of systems can help to be successful. But number one always will be price action for me. Systems are just an additional visual aid.

I don't know what's the problem with the author. He gave a system for free and from all the stuff I have seen in this forum it was one of the most useful for me and please don't make the mistake and think you are the center of the world...you are not.

Can you post your results on myfxbook to see the 0.5% daily gain please? You can hide balance, trade history and what ever you want.

Considering that this is your fifth post, I can't really take your word for it, and I already know in advance (100% certain) that you

won't post them because they most likely either don't exist, or one to two months old.

If you can't see what is wrong with this system then you most likely do not know how to manually trade.

All that being said, I have to repeat what I have been saying over again that it is not the system that we are angry about, it is the way it has been presented/hyped by the author. The type of cheap presentation that ALWAYS raises a red flag.

Sure.

I check for divergences on the daily, 4 hours, hourly charts. I keep my charts up to date with trend lines and areas of support & resistance. If a see a divergence against some kind of support/resistance on any of this timeframes I get prepared for a trade. Now comes the "part of the system" of Alphatrader into action: I use it's Gann HiLo Activator Arrows as the actual entry signal. if a sell/buy arrow shows up on the chart I look at the price movement at this point in time (tick data) and if I see some kind of slowdown against ths support/resistance I take the trade with a tight stop loss and a initial profit target of 10 pips.

What I wanted to say since the beginning: I consider the indicators used in the Alphatrader System when used together with price action analysis quite useful. Used alone without being able to read a chart it's as useless as any system. I think no indicator can replace the experience you gather sitting many hours/days in front of your live charts and watching the price movements tick by tick.

I tested some other systems like MACD3 etc. and each of them combined with price action works quite well. Just using the system "as is" does not work.

Oshun123

Thank you for your reply, and appreciate you standing up to the plate and posting your results on myfxbook

Can you share how you do it with other members please?

The negativity against Waterskiguy is absolutely ludicrous - he's isn't selling anything for f**k's sake!!! He shares his system here for free, he makes himself available via Skype for free, and then he gets accused of making fake accounts using a proxy server so he can post on his own thread?!?! What the hell for?! Why would he?! Am I the only one who thinks this is totally insane?!

Nobody is going to want to share anything on this forum if this is the kind of reception they get! Sure, most systems out there may be junk, but there is always something that can be learned from any system, and let's not forget the most important thing - WE AREN'T PAYING FOR ANY OF IT!!

pipburglar

That's down to the point. A system never makes you a successful trader. Doesn not matter if manual or automated ones.

Even expert advisors can be sucessful and each one has it's time. I give you an example:

(1) I run the cablerun EA if I see a consolidation area on GBPUSD

(2) I run Megadroid if the markets have been quiet (i.e. not trending) during the nights for a few days

(3) I run Forex Growthbot during days when there is a srtong trend

and: I always turn them off during news announcements, I check the charts for support/resistance before turning certain EA's on. You get the idea i think. I don't think you c.an be successful in turning on an EA and leaving it running hoping for consistent profits. It will not happen

I know waterskiguy and i also know he is not really using a system but more a method. But even if he was using a system and i talk about a bad 1 what most people find bad then he can still make money with it. People will ask how then my answer is simple it is not the system but the trader.

jj

Hi, everybody. It's me, phreak. I tried to log in earlier and that's what I got:

'You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never'

Just like that... banned forever for no reason... makes lots of sense...:) By the way, Abdulisback is also banned.

I feel myself like Wikileaks' Julian Assange - killing the messenger is always easier than dealing with the problem. Why don't moderators care about multiple identities created on this forum for the only purpose of hyping waterski, but ban two users without any explanations for revealing the obvious scam?

I can tell you why: moderators are behind waterski scam. Waterski was created and hyped by them and some old members of the forum - that's why lots of 'idiotic hype' about waterski starting the first day he posted his 'system' came from old and experienced members, who would have never done it otherwise without thoroughly testing the system first.

Shame on you, 'indoinvestasi'. You are just a bunch of crooks... And I don't care if you ban my 'Banned Forever' profile. This forum is a disgrace anyway. I will only benefit from not participating in it.

Phreak/Banned Forever,

Seems as though you're unnaturally paranoid lol. Have you been spending too much time on FF ?

To accuse indo mods. and others of hyping this thread is too much :D

I suspect that the mods. have checked the IPs of posters in this thread and have found no evidence of waterskiguy using multiple ID's and hence your accusations are unfounded and only serve to cause unrest amonst the indo happy family which could explain the ban.

I will always appreciate and encourage any traders who share methods or tips of trading which work for them. There's always something, however small, which you can take away which can add benefit to your own trading. In my case it was the realisation that if I'm looking to trend trade over the longer term, then I shouldn't be forgetting about higher spread pairs (which I normally steer well clear of), but instead should look at all pairs and find the one which is trending most.

Edited by soundfx

I can tell you why: moderators are behind waterski scam. Waterski was created and hyped by them and some old members of the forum - that's why lots of 'idiotic hype' about waterski starting the first day he posted his 'system' came from old and experienced members, who would have never done it otherwise without thoroughly testing the system first.

Shame on you, 'indoinvestasi'. You are just a bunch of crooks... And I don't care if you ban my 'Banned Forever' profile. This forum is a disgrace anyway. I will only benefit from not participating in it.

You don't seem to know the definition of the word "scam". A scam involves tricking people in order to profit from them. It is beyond me how you can think there is some vast conspiracy between this forum and waterskiguy to scam people by giving away a trading system for free. As there is no money involved, there is nothing that they are scamming you out of. waterskiguy shared his findings out of the goodness of his heart, and has not received anything in return for it except maybe the satisfaction of helping others, something that you don't seem to be familiar with. As for this forum, how have they scammed people - by providing access to hundreds of thousands of dollars of trading materials for free, so that we may make out own determinations? By providing a forum where kind and generous people shared their systems and trading ideas and encourage feedback and participation?

In my opinion this is without a doubt the best trading forum on the entire Internet and it certainly doesn't need people like you. Good Riddance!

pipburglar

Phreak/Banned Forever,

I will always appreciate and encourage any traders who share methods or tips of trading which work for them. There's always something, however small, which you can take away which can add benefit to your own trading. In my case it was the realisation that if I'm looking to trend trade over the longer term, then I shouldn't be forgetting about higher spread pairs (which I normally steer well clear of), but instead should look at all pairs and find the one which is trending most.

Well said soundfx! The first thing I do when looking at a post is to check out the amount of thanks the poster has received - we need more people like you on this forum and less like our banned friend ;)

I don't know about FF though, I think Banned Forever would be more at home at EWEF, where he can petition to become a member and people can evaluate whether his shares are even good enough to count. LOL

pipburglar

Edited by pipburglar