5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

Hi all, thx waterskiguy for sharing your system, but there are some files missing. MT cant compile gann_hilo_arrow_alert_colin.mq4 cos of missing libriares.

variables.mqh and objectfunctions.mqh. The first one we can google but second one Im unable to find. Please upload missing files so I can test properly your system.

Regards

R

Edited by rathhh

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the principle is the same - the newest version just has the actual level to enter, stop, and profit level for 1st profit target printed on screen, both in text and lines showing on chart.

i will update with ALL files sorry for the mishap.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4084425923/version_3.0_alphatrader.zip .... updated may 12

Edited by waterskiguy
new link

the principle is the same - the newest version just has the actual level to enter, stop, and profit level for 1st profit target printed on screen, both in text and lines showing on chart.

i will update with ALL files sorry for the mishap.

Hello waterskiguy

Could you please kindly send a link for corrected version-3.

Many thanks!

Edited by smurf43

waterskiguy

I would like to thank you in written as well for a very promising and user friendly system. I have a question for the TFs. I know you suggest using 4h and above but I was just testing in 1h as well and the signals I was getting looked appropriate. Do you think it's worth trying in 1h or the TF gets very "noisy" ?

Sorry if this is a silly question and wish you the best.

Hi all, thx waterskiguy for sharing your system, but there are some files missing. MT cant compile gann_hilo_arrow_alert_colin.mq4 cos of missing libriares.

variables.mqh and objectfunctions.mqh. The first one we can google but second one Im unable to find. Please upload missing files so I can test properly your system.

Regards

R

https://rapidshare.com/files/4084425923/version_3.0_alphatrader.zip

this should do it - let me know if still not correct.

~waterskiguy

waterskiguy

I would like to thank you in written as well for a very promising and user friendly system. I have a question for the TFs. I know you suggest using 4h and above but I was just testing in 1h as well and the signals I was getting looked appropriate. Do you think it's worth trying in 1h or the TF gets very "noisy" ?

Sorry if this is a silly question and wish you the best.

No silly questions - you can use this on any time frame BUT and this is a BIG BUT .... most people do not understand how time frames work within each other, if you do by all means use it on what time ever time frame you like.

waterskiguy

I have another question for you. The pop-up alert window (notifying for a trade), has a 2 hours delay comparing to the message date-hour which appears on my chart. Do u have any idea how can i possibly fix this ? yes my broker (GoMarkets) is +2 GMT but can that have any relation to this problem ?

Did I say how nice is your system ?? It rocks !! I'm testing on 4 pairs, (3 wins, 1 floating). Checking the history data I was amazed to see how many positive signals has provided.

Cheers,

I managed ten minutes ago to download the entire zip from rapidshare in good shape. Thanks waterskiguy! The only issue is that the readme file is only a link, not the file itself. But I just put mqh files in include folder, tpl files in template folder and the rest in indis folder and it worked.

Anyway here it is another download link, in case someone cannot work on rapidshare:

h**p://[email protected]/file/inbqibAj/version_30_alphatrader.html

Thanks guys for adding these additional download links.

Much appreciated.

~Waterskiguy

Hello Waterskiguy,

Thank you for the revised system! The only issue is that the readme file is only a link, not the file itself. It would be a great help, if you could please provide an actual "readme" file.

Thank you!

Sam

Hello Waterskiguy,

Thank you for the revised system! The only issue is that the readme file is only a link, not the file itself. It would be a great help, if you could please provide an actual "readme" file.

Thank you!

Sam

Hello - the read me file doesn't say much.

indicator files (9) and templates (2)

if you have problems with the actual levels printed via lines on screen matching the

the text use a broker where daily candle closes 5 pm est new york

From my observations if anyone uses the New Version along with the instructions, you'll definately get more wins then losses. Heck, just put it on and see for yourself..... Thanks WaterSkiGuy, you've done this Forum a Great Contribution!!!

Respectfully,

Maddman

Edited by maddman

Hello - the read me file doesn't say much.

......... use a broker where daily candle closes 5 pm est new york

Hello Waterskiguy,

Thank you for your reply.

I have been looking for MT4 Broker with 5PM EST New York Daily Close for a long time.

I would appreciate it, if you could please let me know the Broker name(s).

Thank you in advnce,

Sam