5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jayman007
Great thread guys. This is what I use for a multi timeframe view of whats going on. Just turn on the timeframes you want to view. For this strategy you would turn on 4hr, daily and weekly and you will have all the trendlines on one chart. Hope this helps some of you.

hxxp://www.multiupload.com/HY3S1BT9ZK

Please repost as the link is dead.

sorry, i do not have that indicator

Another indicator here trendlines on one chart

www . 4shared . com/file/6J8UgsJA/GOLD999B . html

sorry for my English

GOLD999B-shows support and resistance levels,

often draws a triangle, also wrote that generated

maximum or minimum. If the maximum is generated and the price

be at a minimum the likelihood that the price will go to

the maximum increases sharply at 90% of the price moves in the direction of

generation. If the minimum is generated and the price is

the maximum of the probability that the price will go to minimize sharp

increases in 90% of the price goes toward the generation!

Edited by Gaugas

Guest Jayman007
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/jettkingsley/matts_trading/meteredEntry.jpg

Here is what I saw unfold last night for me regarding the 1hr time frame and using a trend meter. It worked out, so far, a very good trade so next week I'll keep an eye on combining both.

Where can I find the Currency Meter you show in that pic?

I just noticed that the Currency meter is up to V7 now:

hxxp://currencymeter.com/index.php

He may be calling it CM7-Meter, but notice that under the graphic the title reads "Currency Meter V5.0".

The template and features listed appear to be exactly the same as V5.0 and IMHO, 5.0 will give you exactly the information you need

without having to open so many charts.

The webmaster appears to have some decent products but many of the links and information on his website are either broken or inconsistent.

Not what you want to see when you are about to spend some cash ;)

He may be calling it CM7-Meter, but notice that under the graphic the title reads "Currency Meter V5.0".

The template and features listed appear to be exactly the same as V5.0 and IMHO, 5.0 will give you exactly the information you need

without having to open so many charts.

The webmaster appears to have some decent products but many of the links and information on his website are either broken or inconsistent.

Not what you want to see when you are about to spend some cash ;)

Didn't notice that - Thanks! What a sneak... oh well, that's why we have this forum ;)

Hi friends, i am a newbie need couple of clarifications on the rules of the system

1) The System rule says Weekly and Daily Trend should be in the same direction does that mean both arrows of weekly and daily TF must be pointing in the same direction don't i need to look at the RSI histogram Black line and white line for trend confirmation just need to consider the RSI HISTOGRAM signal confirmation only in the case when 4Hour chart Arrow aligns with Daily and Weekly TF for entry but not for the daily and weekly TF. Pls clarify

Hi Gaugas,

i like the Style of your Template. On this there is a violet and orange Line crossing.

I have the Problem that the Black Line is not shown on the first Histogram , when i go back in the Past i see only Vertical Black Lines on the first RSI-Histogram. I have changed the Bars max. in my Option Section but it doesn´t work.

Maybe anyone knows the Problem. I have around 10 different Templates in my MT-4 Platform maybe too much?

Thanks Gaugas if you can upload your Template, with Indis.