5 years of work - no repaint, high quality signals easy

soundfx, great job. thank you. i would add CurrencySuffix to support different brokers.

extern string CurrencySuffix = "";

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Creates the array of pair symbols to check                       |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+   
string CreateSymbolList()
 {
  string allsyms;
  string Currencies[] = {"AED", "AUD", "BHD", "BRL", "CAD", "CHF", "CNY", "CYP", "CZK", "DKK", "DZD", "EEK", "EGP", "EUR", "GBP", "HKD", "HRK", "HUF", "IDR", "ILS", "INR", "IQD", "IRR", "ISK", "JOD", "JPY", "KRW", "KWD", "LBP", "LTL", "LVL", "LYD", "MAD", "MXN", "MYR", "NOK", "NZD", "OMR", "PHP", "PLN", "QAR", "RON", "RUB", "SAR", "SEK", "SGD", "SKK", "SYP", "THB", "TND", "TRY", "TWD", "USD", "VEB", "XAG", "XAU", "YER", "ZAR"};
  int CurrencyCount = ArrayRange(Currencies, 0);
  int Loop, SubLoop;
  string TempSymbol;
  for(Loop = 0; Loop < CurrencyCount; Loop++)
      for(SubLoop = 0; SubLoop < CurrencyCount; SubLoop++)
        {
          TempSymbol = Currencies[Loop] + Currencies[subLoop] + CurrencySuffix;
          if(MarketInfo(TempSymbol, MODE_BID) > 0)
            {
              ArrayResize(Symbols, SymbolCount + 1);
              Symbols[symbolCount] = TempSymbol;
              allsyms = allsyms + TempSymbol +"n";
              SymbolCount++;
            }
        }
  return(allsyms);
 }

just use first six symbols, instead of adding suffixes...

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what is being said is to replace

string Currencies[] = {"AED", "AUD", "BHD", "BRL", "CAD", "CHF", "CNY", "CYP", "CZK", "DKK", "DZD", "EEK", "EGP", "EUR", "GBP", "HKD", "HRK", "HUF", "IDR", "ILS", "INR", "IQD", "IRR", "ISK", "JOD", "JPY", "KRW", "KWD", "LBP", "LTL", "LVL", "LYD", "MAD", "MXN", "MYR", "NOK", "NZD", "OMR", "PHP", "PLN", "QAR", "RON", "RUB", "SAR", "SEK", "SGD", "SKK", "SYP", "THB", "TND", "TRY", "TWD", "USD", "VEB", "XAG", "XAU", "YER", "ZAR"};

with just 6 or say 8 major currencies

string Currencies[] = {"AUD", "CAD", "CHF", "EUR", "GBP", "JPY", "NZD", "USD"};

there exists internally code within which makes all possible currency pairs automatically

Hi Guys,

I've changed the code on miksa's recommendation to handle obscure broker suffixes (for example some ECNs put "cx" on the end of pair names etc.):

http://www.multiupload.com/05OWQWR5T5

All currencies are hardcoded, however a pair will only be processed if the broker has a price for it. If your broker allows you to trade SEK or SGD, though you'll never be interested in trading them, then by all means just reduce the currency codes in that list to the main 8 as wilson suggested.

Hi Guys,

I've changed the code on miksa's recommendation to handle obscure broker suffixes (for example some ECNs put "cx" on the end of pair names etc.):

All currencies are hardcoded, however a pair will only be processed if the broker has a price for it. If your broker allows you to trade SEK or SGD, though you'll never be interested in trading them, then by all means just reduce the currency codes in that list to the main 8 as wilson suggested.

Thanks for adding stuff, but I'm a bit lost now. My broker has this kind of code: GBPUSDSB. How do I modifify the indi? This one works ok with other brokers but not with mine.

I'm posting what the indi looks like on 2 different brokers

The left one has more pairs yet the right one shows more exotical ones. Is it possible the different time, which is only only 1 hour between the 2, makes all this difference?

most likely not all pairs were shown (enabled) in Market Watch of broker #2.

Did you install the template in the corrcet template folder ?

There are 2 template folders within MT4. The one you want for windows XP is: C:\ Program Files \Metatrader\templates, not the template folder within the experts folder.

If you have windows 7 or Vista, they will be in a slightly different place. You must specify what OP you have.

The template folder should appear in the dropdown list, called "mtf rsi arrows clock".

There loads of videos on you tube of how to load indicators & templates in Mt4.

I am sorry all.

When I loaded the 5 indi plus 1 tpl, the chart does not look like the chart of waterskiguy.

Please anybody advice me. What's happpend?

thanks

I believe in the file I uploaded there are two templates - one with color coded bars and one with out - to have the one with color coded bars use indo-invest template

Hi waterskiguy, write2kc and shabz,

Thanks for your kind advices.

I use windows XP. I have downloaded file at #138. It consists of 4 ex4, 1 mql and 2 tpl.

I copy all ex4 plus 1 mql in indi folder. I copy 2 tpl in template folder. In my H4 chart appears no arrow and only 1 histoalert.

please advice.

I am sorry for my lack of knowledge question.

Thanks,

Anton

Hi waterskiguy, write2kc and shabz,

Thanks for your kind advices.

I use windows XP. I have downloaded file at #138. It consists of 4 ex4, 1 mql and 2 tpl.

I copy all ex4 plus 1 mql in indi folder. I copy 2 tpl in template folder. In my H4 chart appears no arrow and only 1 histoalert.

please advice.

I am sorry for my lack of knowledge question.

Thanks,

Anton

http://www.alpari-us.com/en/mt4_templates.html

FYI, I had spoken to WaterSkiGuy about his method he has shared with us. Truly, this guy and his discovered a method makes all the sense in the world. Kudos, to WaterSkiGuy!!!

Here is an Indicator to which will tell you the CURRENT SPREAD for that pair.

http://h0tfile.c0m/dl/95997421/29b11dc/Spread_Detective.rar.html

Hope this helps...

Maddman

Hi Guys,

pliz make alert indicator

Thanks, I've just downloaded it. Ill take a look at it tomorrow if I can find a broker in my MT4 terminal collection without the annoying weekend spreads set to 50 odd pips.

You can Manupulate the spreads in MT4 for backtesting purposes by using this file from Post #7 here : http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=234441

please be noted that your internet has to be disconnected during using mt4 over the weekend. otherwise the spread will be automatically changed by broker to odd numbers.

anton:

If you have already followed shabz explanation of the right directory structure for installing the template files and have watched the video posted by musketeer and still are unable to resolve this, I'm afraid I'm at a loss to explain why you are having this problem...unless perhaps there is something wrong with your MT4 installation to begin with. If you are successfully displaying other templates then I really am at a loss. MT4 is MT4 with usually some minor broker customizations. What works for mine should work for yours if it is installed correctly and there is nothing wrong with the MT4 application itself. If none of the aforementioned solutions work for you try to do a fresh install, make sure that you have sufficient system resources such as memory which could also impact your display ( thought I'm not sure that's the issue here ).