anon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Are all the scans working for you?

I am using metatrader to create the EOD data, and have several files which i have managed to load to DT6. I have created a portfolio for these and can then see the charts correctly.

Also the EOW scanner works ok, but none of the others. in fact in the dualtime frame and ROC scanners i can see my portfolios but when i select one i can't see the associated data files.

Anyone know why this would be?

thanks

Simon

Hi everybody,

You're doing a great job.

I also have a problem with dt6.I installed the software.

I couldn't use the key generator.

I found the .dll file that it was needed and I paste it in the DT/bin folder.

When I run the DT6 it is asking me for en esignal. I 'm answering yes and then it gives me this message.

"Access violation at address 00628F39 in module 'DT6.exe.' Read of address 00000000"

Please advice what did I do wrong. After that the software is running but without data. It's just empty.

Please advice what to do or how to run the key injector....

I'm running the key injector but it's doing nothing. It doesn't give me an error too.

Please advice....

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Can you please tell me who is your data provider?

help appreciated.

regds,

I have subscription of xfeeds. They provide 1 minute real time data in metastock format. We can create 1 minute real time chart in dt6 with those data but we can not change them to 5 minute or any other higher time frame, this is the limitation with those data in dt6 though in metastock we can change the time frame of these data.

I have subscription of xfeeds. They provide 1 minute real time data in metastock format. We can create 1 minute real time chart in dt6 with those data but we can not change them to 5 minute or any other higher time frame, this is the limitation with those data in dt6 though in metastock we can change the time frame of these data.

Thanks a lot for the information. Also you have solved my other query regarding real time. It will run real time only with base interval be it 5 or 1 min and we cannot change the time frame, with meastock data.

How is the performance of the real time data in dynamic trader does it run smoothly without at hassle?

help appreciated

regds,

Thanks a lot for the information. Also you have solved my other query regarding real time. It will run real time only with base interval be it 5 or 1 min and we cannot change the time frame, with meastock data.

How is the performance of the real time data in dynamic trader does it run smoothly without at hassle?

help appreciated

regds,

just to update real time data i tested worked like a charm in dynamic trader. only thing is one cannot change to time frame

thanks

just to update real time data i tested worked like a charm in dynamic trader. only thing is one cannot change to time frame

thanks

I am happy that I have been of some help to you.

P.S. You can change the time frame of data in metastock. As i have perceived the xfeeds are about 5 to 10 seconds late than the actual real time quotes

I am happy that I have been of some help to you.

P.S. You can change the time frame of data in metastock. As i have perceived the xfeeds are about 5 to 10 seconds late than the actual real time quotes

Hi,

Problem is not with the RT data its something in DT as the same data works well in metastock without much delay as compare to DT.

btw i am using real time data its base time is 5 minute.

regds,

Hi there,

I have propably a small problem with the dt 6.

I set up the dt6 with the MettoDet indicator for metatrader so that i can have real time data on dt6.

I get a message from dt log every 5 secs telling "Invalid bar request"

Please advice what to do in order to have real chart on dt6. Now I have no charts for Eur_Usd.

The only thing I have is the DT Log small screen every 10 or 15 secs telling me "invalid bar Request"

Please advice..

Thanks a lot...

Hi all,

i managed to install DT6 and get data from MT4, build portfolios, groups and workplaces.

Where i need your help with are the scans.

The only scan i get a result displayed with are the EOW scans.

The "trade setup" and "alert scanner" just don't give any result, no matter which portfolio i chose.

And for the "DT Dual Time Frame Momentum Reversal" scan and the "ROC AND DT Oscillator" scan, i get my portfolois listed, but no chart - thus the scan button is greyed out / not working.

If any of you got these scans working, i'd be really happy if you could share how you did it - or at least point me in the right direction.

P.S.: Did anybody share release 6.2.2. already?

Edited by paraplexus

Hi all

Are all the scans working for you?

I am using metatrader to create the EOD data, and have several files which i have managed to load to DT6. I have created a portfolio for these and can then see the charts correctly.

Also the EOW scanner works ok, but none of the others. in fact in the dualtime frame and ROC scanners i can see my portfolios but when i select one i can't see the associated data files.

Anyone know why this would be?

thanks

Simon

Simon,

i face the same issues as you with the scans.

Have you go them working meanwhile?

If so, please let me know how you did it.

P.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all,

have been using dt6 since 1.2 mnths with metastock format data. I have not faced any problem. I have in my trading has tried many softwares and different approach but found Miner's approach and dt6 to be the best for me. It has not prop tools and all like aget but its great and very practical.

Miner approach to ew along with dt has imporved my trading a lot.

u need to put an effort to learn Miner's way of trading how to use dt6. Dont know how it works with ASCII format as never tried it.

regds,