Dynamic Trader Version VI

anon

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What virus ... must be a false positive :)

Nope. I just took a snapshot of my system (so I could revert), did a virus scan (clean), installed DT6 and the key injector, scanned again, and detected HIDDENEXT/crypted so far (still running).

I love it that the accompanying text file goes out of its way to assure users that it's virus free--that always makes me skeptical ;-)

Yeah... HIDDENEXT/crypted in the supposed (according to the readme) "Cleanest, Simplest, VIRUS FREE key Injector" file.

Edited by codehead

Nope. I just took a snapshot of my system (so I could revert), did a virus scan (clean), installed DT6 and the key injector, scanned again, and detected HIDDENEXT/crypted so far (still running).

I love it that the accompanying text file goes out of its way to assure users that it's virus free--that always makes me skeptical ;-)

Yeah... HIDDENEXT/crypted in the supposed (according to the readme) "Cleanest, Simplest, VIRUS FREE key Injector" file.

You are probably using Avira AV, get a better AV :)

19 different AV scan and it's all clean

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en-gb/scanresult/5a1391d7feec504500775654c36496aeefcd059a

You are probably using Avira AV, get a better AV :)

Yeah it was, but normally I don't run any AV software--to check this d/l out I looked on Leo Laporte's site to see what he recommended, and it was one of a few free ones. Usually, I just run a few off the shelf apps (mainly trading software), and stuff I wrote (either for personal, or for $), on Windows. I do everything else on Mac OS, including anything that exposed to viruses (email, web, etc.). But if you have a recommendation for something free, I try it next time, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

this is the real virus. My machine is infected too. If you start to run the cleaner your machine will start to act up. I had to clean and delete the main user profile. the maker of this file go all out to hide this virus script by using upx packer to pack it on top of the reg2exe process. all the stuff you need is in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\vdsp on in your previous injected machine. you can test it by export the key and delete that key then run dt6 and you will have error as if you didn't inject the key. However, after you merge the exported vdsp key back, the dt6 is working again. Please do not inject it on your main trading machine(where you enter any important username and password) I spend almost a day to dig this registry key patch out of the injector before I can install in my main trading PC. Guys change the password as soon as you can and try to clean it. This is a brand new virus. trust me I'm full time IT Consultant and part time trader. I really hate this kind virus.

Cloud

• 2 weeks later...

manual

Anybody could share the manual for the version 6?

Thank you Guys for share this program

the manual is in your harddrive once you install the program under DT6\User Guide

total 295 pages of good info on how to properly use this program. Though If anyone has advanced book on how to use this software.. like swing file setting for each time frame or each specific trading strategy, please share

Cloud

hey anyone able to setup email alert ?

can anyone help me configure as well what should i write in

senders email address

server name

user name

password

email address

thanks in advance

hey anyone able to setup email alert ?

can anyone help me configure as well what should i write in

senders email address

server name

user name

password

email address

Hey Metaboy,

I tried everything to make the email function work but it is impossible:-) I hope some others can help with this. Thanks!!!