Dynamic Trader Version VI

anon

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Moving Average Lines Indicator and DT Osc works fine on mine. It's running on XP Professional SP3 with eSignal Datafeed. It would appear the problem comes from using MT4 as the data source.

Yes, I have xp sp3 with MT4 data.

Do you have eSignal datafeed with crack?

Hi JimJamBonks,

I have xp Home Premium SP3 and I have access to esignal RT data. Could you please let me know how can I get eSignal data into DT6. When I run DT6, the eSignal data manager starts automatically - it seems it is connected with DT6. But I am unable to see any symbol or anything.

Please help me.

Thanks

Amruta

Amruta. You are right, DT6 automatically loads the eSignal Data Manager. See the screen captures below on how to bring up a chart..

EDIT - For some reason I cannot get the forum to recognise my image URL's so I'll embed the screencast links in code tags and you hopefully you can follow them from there..

http://www.screencast.com/t/YzEyMTc1

http://www.screencast.com/t/NjQ0ODI5

Edited by JimJamBonks

Yes, I have xp sp3 with MT4 data.

Do you have eSignal datafeed with crack?

No Bubu - I pay for the eSignal feed. I don't think there is any way to hack a datafeed by the nature of the permissioned publish/subscribe method used to connect to the feed. Exchanges require strict compliance by datafeed suppliers that there data is only getting to those who pay the requisite exchange fees which means that the backend of the server farms has a permission management layer working alongside the price data, news etc. The best way to get free data from the likes of eSignal is to get an administrative/engineer login. For a couple of years I had a Reuters engineer login which was 'advised' to me by a friend who worked for them. It was excellent becasue it had open access to the entire universe of Reuters data - but that went dead in the end. :)

Do You have livecharts?

http://www.esignal.com/livecharts/pricing.aspx

only 20USD /month

it's good?

I have the eSignal Premier package plus GTIS Forex realtime feed. I've had it for years after leaving TradeStation, so I'm not sure exactly how much it costs - somewhere around $120 per month, though it may be more for new subscribers. They've had their problems in the past but ever since their server farm upgrade a couple of years back the eSignal service has been pretty solid in my experience.

managed to get the dual timeframe momentum alerts working via email, this is gonna save me so much time scanning charts during the day :-

sample alert message :-

Dynamic Trader Alert triggered :DT_USDCAD_M15

Your alert has been triggered at 18/06/2010 22:45:00.

"DT Dual Time Frame Momentum Alert"

Both 15M + 60M in same direction.

This is of course working from ascii data, not realtime feeds, but lets be honest who needs realtime feeds anyway? the ascii setup is pretty sweet.

Hello!

Can you explain how to setup the email alerts in DT6? I have put there smtp Gmail server but it doesn't work.

Also, how can you sent alerts for 15 min and 60. I see only one intraday timeframe and the rest is day, week etc.

Hope you can help or somebody who knows.

THANKS in advance !!!!!

Ps. This is the very best forum in the world!

I have the same problem. How you solved it?

You have to find it on the web or copy the Implode .dll from other esignal associated installed SW and put it in DT/bin. The dll seems to be used for interfacing with EDM (esig. data mngr) app.

And when you make enough money with it please buy the SW, so that everybody gets their fair share of dharma ;)

Edited by chu-chi

Hi guys,

Found these files, completed market Matrix Cycles for use in Dynamic Trader Software.

Markets:

dax

ftse100

sp500(latest)

gold

gbpusd

http://www.multiupload.com/31PWVEYCFU

Copy the Markets Folder into

C:\Program Files\DT\MatrixCycles

It may ask you to overwrite click YES.

You can also delete the old S&P500 file.

To understand Market Matrix Cycles, I recommend getting videos in the following post by doddy:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/4602-Market-Matrix

Hope this helps. :)