Dynamic Trader Version VI

anon

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

completed market Matrix Cycles for use in Dynamic Trader Software.

Markets:

dax

ftse100

sp500(latest)

gold

gbpusd

or any Other Instrument +

these files (for dynamicTrader) was shared in this thread.. but sadly Links are not working fine.. I need these files. Its my request someone who already downloaded them could please reupload them Once again.

I second this request...anybody?

• 2 months later...
Guest nicebuns
market matrix cycles will do you absolutely no good unless you truly understand the system. As painful and tedious as it sounds, you must do them yourselves if you truly want something out of this system. It does work and it's the "secret" to all markets. But you have to put in the effort first.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

need help

Hi guys and gals,

If someone could lend a hand, I downloaded this software to have a look but cannot get it to work using MT4. I have been through all the different threads, with no luck, trying things from what i found. Still looking

I have tried different versions, 5.08 and 6.2, tried using DT Data Generator, AgetData,

I can see the .prn file in the files folder in MT via the ascII setup in DT e.g. DT_EURUSD.M5.prn

using win xp

When i go to create a portfolio in DT and go to the folder location select and add and try and save this is what i get

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i41.tinypic.com/aep0zl.jpg[/img]

--If I need to supply more info or pics, just let me know of what? and will do no problem

Thanks in advance for any help

Edited by newbie0101

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hi all

I have dt6 cr@ck*d version . will it work with esignal real time data ? I dont have esignal subscription as of now . i am planning to purchase one and use it on dt 6 .

Kindly advice

no u cannot use it with esignal real time data. there is one more utility needed to run it with esignal real time data and crack of same as off now I have not found, its available only @ RM site.

hope this help.

regds,

S

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Take DT, Matrix Matrix, all the courses and books, both of Miner and Copan...study hard....make money...it took me almost a decade....but it´s starting to pay -off...hope I can retire just trading ...I own my own business , but trading is just more profitable...once you hit the core....lot´s and lot´s of hours, and counting...