CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ekilibrium,

Can you explain how you trade this EA? Do you wait for market opens (London and NY) and start there? I guess idea is to have moving market and EA opens plenty positions in same direction therefore plenty profit hopefully. Now, what's the point of having tp ts and sl if they do not work?

good question! just watch out the moving of the market, it´s better to use when you remark that the market is in a better condition for trade cause at that right time you can increase your deposit with this EA x10!! this is secret using this EA. don´t use it all the time just when the market is in good condition. that´s why you have to follow daily forex news for help.

TC

Mike

I have been running this EA for a few days. I am only running it on gbp/usd. I have never had more than 3 hedge positions at one time. I have never had more buys than sells or sells than buys. I run it on fxcmuk. Does anyone that is running this EA on a broker that allows hedging have the scewed positioning?

I have been running this EA for a few days. I am only running it on gbp/usd. I have never had more than 3 hedge positions at one time. I have never had more buys than sells or sells than buys. I run it on fxcmuk. Does anyone that is running this EA on a broker that allows hedging have the scewed positioning?

here you have a list of brokers allowing hedging:

http://www.forexonlinelearning.com/forex-hedging-brokers/

Edited by ekilibrium

It appears to me that this EA is functioning in two totally diffferent manners.

1) For most people the EA is opening multiple trades in the direction of the trend. IE adding to positions and reducing the hedge ratio.

2) For myself and IGNIS the EA closes and takes profit before adding the new position. Therefore it is not adding to the position in any direction, it is maintaining the hedge and we lose the spread and any comissions on each book profit and opening of new position.

I wish I knew what was causing the different styles. In my case I am using a STP broker with 5 digits.

It appears to me that this EA is functioning in two totally diffferent manners.

1) For most people the EA is opening multiple trades in the direction of the trend. IE adding to positions and reducing the hedge ratio.

2) For myself and IGNIS the EA closes and takes profit before adding the new position. Therefore it is not adding to the position in any direction, it is maintaining the hedge and we lose the spread and any comissions on each book profit and opening of new position.

I wish I knew what was causing the different styles. In my case I am using a STP broker with 5 digits.

Same here...

Can't see how this EA can make money this way... :-/