CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi friends sorry i was interesting bout your project n the editing on it

so here is my edition to reduce the risk for those who suffer the low equity

i combined a code to close all open orders in case you have a positive total profit n restart again fresh

i have test that in demo account n its much much better no need to swiss army or such even

you even try the default settings on GBPUSD 1M time frame and

here it is

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/222431/CrazyHedger-Ostoura-Edition-rar.html

P.s. Sorry i have removed the copy rights guess not belonging to anyone now since we edit too much in it all together hope you dont mind

test it n tell me but not on backtest try demo account for like 4 or 5 hours n you will knew

hey dont afraid of the alerts its just a sign that the close all function is working

The 100 pip stoploss is not okay in trending markets, it leaves lots of positions open far away from the current market standing. There may be levels that a certain currency pair will not visit again soon, therefore those positions must be closed at an early stage. I suggest a tighter SL

i combined a code to close all open orders in case you have a positive total profit n restart again fresh

i have test that in demo account n its much much better no need to swiss army or such even

here it is

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/222431/CrazyHedger-Ostoura-Edition-rar.html

P.s. Sorry i have removed the copy rights guess not belonging to anyone now since we edit too much in it all together hope you dont mind

test it n tell me but not on backtest try demo account for like 4 or 5 hours n you will knew

hey dont afraid of the alerts its just a sign that the close all function is working

For example i want to Ea that if total profit is 1000 usd close all positions and stop Ea. You say i added a function but i havent seen any input about that. How can i do that ?

here it is

so best results with mod are on 1M timeframe? original was for 5M timeframe....

hey friends yesterday we all lost in the forward test cause the stoploss was not enough to face the trend down of the GBP/USD so i started another test n i removed totally the stoploss n the trailing stop too ...not gonna upload you any codes now untill im done with this test

keep getting this message now: "account reseted: 25 times at 45". anyone know what that means. i'm using the ostoura edition.

that means when your account makes a profit it closes all accounts n reset the system for another fresh loop

25 is the number of trades the EA Already closed n he will keep that till all your trades to save your capital knowing you already win some from previous trades

45 means that was the profit remaining after it closes that account

in my new version i will replace the alert with a silent comment written on the chart up to the left

Edited by ostoura
adding info

For example i want to Ea that if total profit is 1000 usd close all positions and stop Ea. You say i added a function but i havent seen any input about that. How can i do that ?

unfortionatly you cant set how much profit you wish to like 1000 or such n i dont recommended that cause with the slow forex movements according to the huge orders count you may start gain that profit after its really hit the value with like 40 seconds ..that time is enough for the trades to reverse n make losses rather than profits ...

i prefere whenever you get zero losses it means you are safe so the EA starts to close all trades one by one n give you alerts for each one so you save your money

this function is for controling your risk not for adding profits , adding profits already done automatically with the original EA.

one important note ,,,in the original EA when you adjust the TP, SL, TS it always related to your lot size , means if you keep TP to 10 n change your lot size to 0.001 your profit will be taken at 1 not 10 n your stoploss will be at 10 not 100 , n if you make your lot size 1 your TP will be 100 not 10 as you write ,

well i dunno bout the reason but i found it not an issue ..i think the best you do is to forget bout the TP n just control the lot size n the Maximum orders , n bout the stop loss n the trail stop i will remove them totally in the next edition , it will be simple as only the lotsize n the maximum orders ...so you know that you wins from each trade as much as (lotsize x 100)

the default is 0.1 so the TP automatically sitted to 10 ... (0.1 x 100) n forgive me bout the stoploss it appears so dangerious in the volatile markets , your only problem would be your broker limits (maximum trades , n leverage) n you can count your optimal balance like this if your leverage is 500 n your maximum trades is 100 n your lot size is 0.1 so you need like (0.1 x 100000 /500) 20$ for each trade x 100 (maximum) = 2000 USD thats the cost of 100 trades consider double this capital as you may have lost as another 2000 so its better to have more than 4000 USD lets say 5000 USD As A Safe capital to start trading with this EA (size 0.1 , 3 trades (buy/sell), leverage 500 , n maximum broker's trades 100) n 500$ Capital if you want to trade 0.01 for micro accounts with same sittings leverage 500 n 100 trades , 3 buy/sell or 50,000$ if you will trade 1 lot size same condition leverage 500 max trades 100 n 3 buy/sell

sorry i might make it a bit complicated, you may read it again slowly with a calculator lol