CrazyHedge EA

hi friends i decided to share the new edition with you ok?

no more alerts , just comments on the chart silant ,

no more stoploss or trail stop ,

auto adjusted Takeprofits (lotsize x 100) ,

on default settings u need 5000 USD if your leverage 500 n your broker maxteades is 100 ,

not too much talk n husstle , just try it ,n for honesty im willing to try it or real account next week wish me luck

again sorry for the copy rights i feel like im making it from scratch lol

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/223733/CrazyHedger-OstouraV3-rar.html

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ostoura, thanks for your efforts in improving this crazy ea ! in your next version could you please solve the following problem: when you close meta trader and restart it again the ea ignores open positions and start a new trading cycle making the risk double. Thanks in advance

sorry man i cant solve this since its an issue of all EA's ..u have too keep the metatrader on n the EA on all the time of trades other wise how can i get the ticket number of your already done open positions to handle it ...when you close the EA it dont save anything that keeps track of the positions already opend.

Look man there is four options

1- To start each new ea with a command to close all open trades n positions (but it could be lost trades or wins trades ,,n dont tell me to wait till it wins cause i told you i cant handle it since i dont know the id of it cause i didnt save it before the system shuts down)

2- To stop the EA totally if it founds any open trades or positions (so you handle this manually, but if you dont the open positions could make you losses)

3- To open new positions keeping the old one (thats what i do already it may double the risk but only this time and next trades would be controled by the count of the new trades ignoring the old trades totally cause the EA dont have its id to handle, its risky but less risk than other two options)

4-guess thats best soloution is to have a VPS Remote Computer which is a 24h computers working on the internet you close your pc n leave the trades running in it n just monitor it from time to time or access it as a remote computer ,, i do this also even in my forword tests , it costs but nothing is free ..n its better than keeping my pc working 24h on the internet .

Edited by ostoura

Ostura,

Thanks for your efforts but does this version work with 4 digit brokers or only 5 digit as original? Would gomarkets work for this EA as I demoed your first one but all it did was open six trades than close them and it closed a lot of trades but loss of about 200 on 5k account. Maybe ok EA if rebates is your main goal. Will try your new version. I was thinking maybe exness would be best as 1000:1 leverage and 5 digit broker.

its an issue of all EA's

not true, I have an ea that reads the magic number and continues where it left off when reloaded. Unfortunately I do not know how to code, but it is possible.

I dunno how either lol , if you have the mq4 of that EA i wanna see how they doing it

Ostura,

Thanks for your efforts but does this version work with 4 digit brokers or only 5 digit as original? Would gomarkets work for this EA as I demoed your first one but all it did was open six trades than close them and it closed a lot of trades but loss of about 200 on 5k account. Maybe ok EA if rebates is your main goal. Will try your new version. I was thinking maybe exness would be best as 1000:1 leverage and 5 digit broker.

well im working on that issue too man but my first issue now is how to avoid risk of loosing your capital in hedging ..which is often

I dunno how either lol , if you have the mq4 of that EA i wanna see how they doing it

Unfortunately I can not share this ea, It is the heart and soul of my hedge fund company. It was designed by me and I payed to have it coded. All I can say is that it is possible. Maybe I will try to look through the code tonight and find the exact instruction and copy and paste that in the forum here. would this most likely be in the beginning init of the code before the Start command?

Edited by bauerju
added quotes

Dear Ekilibrium, thank you for showing your positive statement. I am sure many of us want to know your elite technique. I tried the EA but got negative $ also. After sometime, the spread between buy and sell is getting wider and wider. If the market is in your direction, the one let's say buy is getting profit as the EA keep taking profit and put new entries. The EA is leaving the sell there alone and get negative statement. We have to be smart to predict and market direction in order for this EA to take profit but still have to monitor manually. I still cannot catch the way you trade. Please share here in this forum please. Or PM me if there are few you people that you are not willing to share with, [email protected].

Claps for Ostoura... what is your recommendation for live account of US1000?

well let me tell you honestly i will risk this live alone first ..i dont want you to loose ..

lets count it ...if a drop of 3000 points like from 1.54000 till 1.51000 n your trading with the minimum lot 0.01 n your most trades are buy n your maximum trades is 100 it means 100 x 0.01 =1 lot x 3000 = 3000 USD

thats what you could have to be ready for a loss like that hoping it wont go below 3000 points even 1 tick or you will loose your capital

but if you dont have idea bout your maximum trades then its better to do with the demo as everyone else does.

its your choice

lol i started the app on 4 pairs with 5000eur on demo since midnight, now its at 6300ish (5900 equity), but on eurusd it allways opens way more trades than 3 buy and 3 sells. Im not sure why. When eurusd closed all trades and didnt open more for some time I manually resseted it and it kept opening more and more trades, currently it has 3 buys and 12 sells on that pair. GBPUSD GBPJPY and EURJPY work as normal (or so I think) :P

Dear Ekilibrium, thank you for showing your positive statement. I am sure many of us want to know your elite technique. I tried the EA but got negative $ also. After sometime, the spread between buy and sell is getting wider and wider. If the market is in your direction, the one let's say buy is getting profit as the EA keep taking profit and put new entries. The EA is leaving the sell there alone and get negative statement. We have to be smart to predict and market direction in order for this EA to take profit but still have to monitor manually. I still cannot catch the way you trade. Please share here in this forum please. Or PM me if there are few you people that you are not willing to share with, [email protected].

Dear!

use the trend dashboard indicator to help you predict the trend direction, it means when all arrows are green in the chart then attach the crazyhedger that will increase drastically your account in just some minutes and then don´t wait it closes the trade you can do it manually using this ea : http://www.4shared.com/file/brVnktIU/CloseAll.html

happy trade!

when you attach trend dashboard...

1)are you still using crazyhedger or are you using ch ostura edition?

2)which time frame do you look at for all arrows to be green? m5? h1? h4?

3) do you look at multiple frames or only 1 time frame. so lets say h1 is all green arrows but h4 is all red and m30 is all red. will you still attach the crazyhedger?

thank you ekilibrium

Hi ekilibrium,

so when you attach the EA and all the arows are green, do you let the EA open buy orders only ?

or you just let it open both and just want to make sure there is a strong trend !

Thanks

yes, i set the EA to open buy only but you can let it also make both as it will open more buy positions than sell cause the trade is going up.

when you attach trend dashboard...

1)are you still using crazyhedger or are you using ch ostura edition?

2)which time frame do you look at for all arrows to be green? m5? h1? h4?

3) do you look at multiple frames or only 1 time frame. so lets say h1 is all green arrows but h4 is all red and m30 is all red. will you still attach the crazyhedger?

thank you ekilibrium

1) yes i´m still using it at the right time. ostura and my own edition.

2)anytime timeframe but the best for me is 5min, is better to wait that the arrows become green in at least 3 TF.

3)for better trade i recommend to look at leat 4 TF and start using the Ea when the arrows indeed become all green. (1MN-5MN-15MN-30MN even till H1)

1) yes i´m still using it at the right time. ostura and my own edition.

2)anytime timeframe but the best for me is 5min, is better to wait that the arrows become green in at least 3 TF.

3)for better trade i recommend to look at leat 4 TF and start using the Ea when the arrows indeed become all green. (1MN-5MN-15MN-30MN even till H1)

for item 3:

do u see arrows in all 4 trend(trend1-trend2-trend3-trend4) and from 1MN to 30MN

am i right??

yes! RIGHT

ok thank you ekilibrium

and after you start EA(all arrows are green) ,then after some candle. you see the arrows is change (5M or 15M or 30 ..)

some time you don't have free margin for new position in these situation .

whats your decision now ?

-------------------------------

if any one have information about trend dashboard output parameter please help me in this topic:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6366-Help-Please.-How-can-I-use-Trend-Dash-board-in-EA