CrazyHedge EA

ok thank you ekilibrium

and after you start EA(all arrows are green) ,then after some candle. you see the arrows is change (5M or 15M or 30 ..)

some time you don't have free margin for new position in these situation .

whats your decision now ?

-------------------------------

if any one have information about trend dashboard output parameter please help me in this topic:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6366-Help-Please.-How-can-I-use-Trend-Dash-board-in-EA

It means is not the right time! there is always a right time for that just observe your trend and you´ill see for one moment that the arrows are staying green for a good time. just observe!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i gave up on it some months ago when it first appeared.it doubled my account in a few hours and then i went to sleep letting it run on my vps mt4.onw aking up i found .03 cents in it.it all happened in a matter of few hours this doubling and blowing.

good thing it was an experimental cent account so loss was not a grave one.

• 2 weeks later...
i gave up on it some months ago when it first appeared.it doubled my account in a few hours and then i went to sleep letting it run on my vps mt4.onw aking up i found .03 cents in it.it all happened in a matter of few hours this doubling and blowing.

good thing it was an experimental cent account so loss was not a grave one.

did you at least go to sleep dreaming of riches and world domination? :)

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hi friends i decided to share the new edition with you ok?

no more alerts , just comments on the chart silant ,

no more stoploss or trail stop ,

auto adjusted Takeprofits (lotsize x 100) ,

on default settings u need 5000 USD if your leverage 500 n your broker maxteades is 100 ,

not too much talk n husstle , just try it ,n for honesty im willing to try it or real account next week wish me luck

again sorry for the copy rights i feel like im making it from scratch lol

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/223733/CrazyHedger-OstouraV3-rar.html

link not working.

Someone pls reupload the link

thanks

Ok... after two weeks of reading posts here and absorbing... I decided to post my first post.

Thanks ekilibrium, for this EA. I read all the posts on this thread (ALL) whew... I also loaded the "closeall" EA for closing the trades as recommended. How does the CLOSEALL work... I mean how does one activate it. Does one just change the "false" to "true" and hit 'OK'... and at that point ALL TRADES will close? or is there something I'm missing?

I haven't "unleashed" this monster yet and I'd like to have a way to shut it down quickly should things get out of hand...

Thanks all... and a GREAT FORUM.

P.S. I'm and "old coder" from the early days of C++... I did it as a hobby... I don't do it any longer...

Edited by CBrownell
typos

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...