CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from the author of this EA

Each instance of Swiss Army can only hold a certain number of settings without causing conflict within itself. If you require many different management features to be enabled, you may have to run another instance of Swiss Army to do everything that you want. Remember: You need one CONDITION, one ACTION, and one ORDER TYPE, at least.

Think I know why my settings does not produce the result I am intended.

This is the Stop Loss settings that will close all orders when the account lose $500.

RequireAllConditions=1
cond===== Conditions: General ====
Immediate_Activation=1
loss_cond===== Conditions: Loss-Based ====
MaxLoss_Dollar=500
action===== Actions: General ====
CloseOrders=1
otype===== Order Types: Standard ====
Allow_All_Types=1

And this is the setting for Taking Profit when you make $1000.

RequireAllConditions=1
Immediate_Activation=1
pro_cond===== Conditions: Profit-Based ====
MaxProfit_Dollar=1000
CloseOrders=1
Allow_All_Types=1

Obviously you can decide to get the EA to close all trades when certain pips or percent condition is met, but the principle is, do not set too many condition as the EA will get confused, and crashed. Also, you will need to set All Condition to true else, one of the condition meet all trade will be closed. Best is as per recommendation by the author, TP in one chart, SL in another chart.

Quote from the author of this EA

Think I know why my settings does not produce the result I am intended.

This is the Stop Loss settings that will close all orders when the account lose $500.

RequireAllConditions=1
Immediate_Activation=1
loss_cond===== Conditions: Loss-Based ====
MaxLoss_Dollar=500
CloseOrders=1
Allow_All_Types=1

And this is the setting for Taking Profit when you make $1000.

RequireAllConditions=1
Immediate_Activation=1
pro_cond===== Conditions: Profit-Based ====
MaxProfit_Dollar=1000
CloseOrders=1
Allow_All_Types=1

Obviously you can decide to get the EA to close all trades when certain pips or percent condition is met, but the principle is, do not set too many condition as the EA will get confused, and crashed. Also, you will need to set All Condition to true else, one of the condition meet all trade will be closed. Best is as per recommendation by the author, TP in one chart, SL in another chart.

Is it possible that you save the settings for swiss army and link it here? to avoid confusion.

thanks in advance.

Mike

The Set Files for Swiss Army 1.51 is as per below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/fxRwU_J3/swisscrazy_sl.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/Xk0y5HuA/swisscrazy_tp.html

The Swiss Army EA 1.51 for those who got interested after reading all the discussion above.

http://www.4shared.com/file/GaXbqUsG/Swiss_Army_EA_v1-51.html

You can copy them to the subfolder of expert named presets and use it from there.

BTW, I use 2 different charts for Swiss Army EA, one for take profit management and the other to manage stop loss. Since this EA is crazy enough, there should not be any other charts for other EAs running in this account, so running 3 charts should be no problem for anyone.

Edited by synergy
update file location

The Set Files for Swiss Army 1.51 is as per below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/XTpb6LUA/swisscrazy_tp.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/VOOIi8g-/swisscrazy_sl.html

You can copy them to the subfolder of expert named presets and use it from there.

BTW, I use 2 different charts for Swiss Army EA, one for take profit management and the other to manage stop loss. Since this EA is crazy enough, there should not be any other charts for other EAs running in this account, so 3 charts should be no problem for anyone.

The links are dead!

thx!

The set file for the crazyhedger is the same as the one shared by eki - SL 20 TP 40 TS 25...

The only difference is that I have applied Swiss Army EA to manage the account - closing trades when my condition is met.

That is why the angle of the profit chart is not as sharp as the beginning where there was no manager in the picture.

This is a hedging EA, when it first started, it will always open 3 buy and 3 sell position to hedge. Once the TP is hit, it will open multiple trades on the same direction up to the maximum limit set by the trading platform - mine is 120. There will be trailing stop kicked in after profit and that is how the trades get closed.

However, a lot of people find that this EA specifically dangerous. As the TP is hit and maximum trades open on the same direction, if the market change direction, than all your trades will turn into losers and burst your account to never never land, especially before the TS kicks in for the additional trades. The only way to minimize loses, will be to limit the loses by using some sort of trade management system - in my case, Swiss Army EA.

This is not a holy grail. It will not be a sure win EA that will make you money day in day out. It will have bad days when all the profits are wiped out. That is why sound money management is very important - and to withdraw your profit in time (if running on real account) without greed and want to get more.

You can put in setting maxorderbuy=1 instead of 3 and maxordersell=1 instead of 3. But in my opinion this EA works only for long position? You have to determine bulls trend to get profit. If you open this EA and there is bearish market or trend your account has big loss. Am I right ? It has no limit for orders always keeping 120 when some are closed. It will go for long forever. This EA has to be improved. In my opinion it has problems to close position because the code is weak at that place. You have to close position by script and EA will add orders for long again. The name Crazy is good for this tool because this EA is crazy :) Edited by Fortuna

You can put in setting maxorderbuy=1 instead of 3 and maxordersell=1 instead of 3. But in my opinion this EA works only for long position? You have to determine bulls trend to get profit. If you open this EA and there is bearish market or trend your account has big loss. Am I right ? It has no limit for orders always keeping 120 when some are closed. It will go for long forever. This EA has to be improved. In my opinion it has problems to close position because the code is weak at that place. You have to close position by script and EA will add orders for long again. The name Crazy is good for this tool because this EA is crazy :)

lol! really crazy! but the combination with the swiss army works fine!