CrazyHedge EA

This EA is nothing great or at least in the way it is. What would be useful is having this EA inputs so you can choose buy or sell or both and how many pip steps, that way if get into right direction it will open trades faster than you could manually. Another thing that would be useful is if it would go in the direction of the market (if moving up buy if moving down sell). I would call this EA account blower-broker feeder and no way it is hedger in it's current form. Ideally if market is moving pretty good in one direction and EA keeps opening trades in that direction, it would accumulate pretty good profit and so you stop and close it manually, otherwise I don't see how it can be fully automated unless it had some kind defined profit for all trades by user input. Best case for this is semi-automatic.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April fools only ONCE in a year ...

Else .. some guys get mad easily =))

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Hahahaha....

you guys looking for a quick fast money that never exist in this world, just think why they only share statement and not the EA

Have fantastic result in less than 24 hours only in demo account.

Dont waste your time, and for Ekilibrium... you have a lot of time fooling other people in this forum, you also get the EA in this forum also.

Super result much more than that if you want http://[email protected]/file/139816011/42cd03b5/5_million_in_8_hours.html only work on demo or stupid broker that take your money if you used this.

what so crazy are some people here!

my friend for your information i never get the ea here! i got it somewhere else! secondly this statement are ture and i´ve sent eher the true ea with my own settings! it opens both "buy and sell" positions but it has such a way to treat that i´m still trying to understand.

I dont understand why some peopel here are so aggressive towards the others, i´ve asked to send me a pm cause i got insulted by two persons here in this topic and i did not want that they receive the EA from me! that´s why i didn´t post the share link here directly!

it´s that so hard to be NICE!!!! what the hell happen to some people!

take good care of yourself!

PS: for your information i´m using this ea now in a live account and it´s working fine!

although it's quite difficult to judge, objectively, what a person's "heart" is like...i do have to agree with ekilibrium that people on this forum really need to be a bit more polite. if you don't like what someone has to offer; than move on. let the person that wants to share; do so with willing members wanting to accept. thanks mike.

although it's quite difficult to judge, objectively, what a person's "heart" is like...i do have to agree with ekilibrium that people on this forum really need to be a bit more polite. if you don't like what someone has to offer; than move on. let the person that wants to share; do so with willing members wanting to accept. thanks mike.

samk i can´t send you a mail your mailbox is full!

Hmm...

less than 24hrs run in my account...

Close trade give me 2% gain in my 1k account..

more than 100 open trade...

but at the moment overall open trade can give me around USD700 if i close them all..

70% in less than 24hrs...not bad right???

Really a crazy EA...

But i like it...

Thanks Eki...

~Money often costs too much~

Hmm...

less than 24hrs run in my account...

Close trade give me 2% gain in my 1k account..

more than 100 open trade...

but at the moment overall open trade can give me around USD700 if i close them all..

70% in less than 24hrs...not bad right???

Really a crazy EA...

But i like it...

Thanks Eki...

may i know whar broker u using? 4dig?5 dig?pls advise

EA is not programmed properly.

Does not reconize 4 or 5 digit brokers properly main reason so many trades and does not close properly.

Trailing stop does not work for same reason.

I have fixed all the issues in the program and it does nothing but lose when repaird.

Looks like a few " runaway" EA's I have made in the past.

So you have no control over this program other than closing out the orders manually, which are random orders, no method to them at all and hope that it is going in the right direction..

No time to spend on this anymore but was fun to paly with for a moment.

Again thanks for the share.

Pheniox

Would u mind to post your fixed version? TIA

i have a problem when i run the ea. in the buttom on the expert tab after it oppens the first 6 positions say :

2010.04.20 13:41:55 Cannot open file 'C:\TadawulFX\experts\stdlib.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5

2010.04.20 13:41:55 Cannot open file 'C:\TadawulFX\experts\libraries\stdlib.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5

anybody know how to fix the problem.

BR

Edited by Sauber