CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dave_rimmer
please don´t try to backtest it! otherwise you will see just bad results, just try it on a demo account with the settings i´ve sent! i will answer to others when i´m Home.

take care!

Have sent you two PM and have not received EA.

Are you going to share as with others

regards dave

HI

This could be a good ea but only problem is it need 50 k to trade 0.1 lots as it is opening atlest 40 trades at a time

it needs 10 k to start 0.01 lots

I am testing on 5 k account 0.01 lots

it has opned 40 positions

testing on FXDD demo

needs to test atleast 4 months

because we have to understand risk tolerance

etc

please don´t try to backtest it! otherwise you will see just bad results, just try it on a demo account with the settings i´ve sent! i will answer to others when i´m Home.

take care!

Peace and love ,

Mike

Dear ekilibrium,

Could you please send me a copy of your EA.

Thank you for sharing it. Best regards,

Metin

http://www.4shared.com/document/gvcYLrCv/StatementICM.html

I've never seen something like this before.. and I'm 7 years in the business now.. holy grail????? The main concern goes to find a broker who tolerate this. It has to be a true ECN, otherwise we get kicked a** and out by the avarage broker within hours or even minutes LOL

--------------------------------------------------------

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/pc8multifx

How boring looks my portfolio now after having seen such a waow-performance ;-)

Guest dave_rimmer

SOMEONE PREPARED TO SHARE THIS EA FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Instead of sending stupid PM to get it!! who is this guy? ''peace ..heart etc.. total Bull This forum is for sharing remember...someone either post it up or post it to me and i'll Up it for eveyone

You remind me of myself, more eager and excited to help others first. This is very admirable and God will bless you for it. If you deem me worthy of the EA, please send. I would like to help you and all others to find a good broker for this. Possibly we can go together to start our own brokerage if that is feasible. Thx and God bless and protect you.

Guest dave_rimmer
You remind me of myself, more eager and excited to help others first. This is very admirable and God will bless you for it. If you deem me worthy of the EA, please send. I would like to help you and all others to find a good broker for this. Possibly we can go together to start our own brokerage if that is feasible. Thx and God bless and protect you.

Whats God got to do with it?????

some sad people here!!