CrazyHedge EA

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your private message box is full. Please PM me a copy. If it needs to be editted for the order entry to work with STP/ECN brokers I will have it done and return a copy for you.

dear mate,

can u edit the ea for STP/ECN 5 digits broker?

thanks in advanced.

papa

The EA is just magic! can´t believe it!

http://www.4shared.com/document/KuXGD_xZ/Statement_admiral_2.html

Thanks for sending me the EA :) . One question. I notice your statment only has buy trades. I load the ea with your settings and I get hedged positions. My broker allows hedging. Does your broker not allow the hedge trades to open? I can not figure out why all of your trades are one way.

Edited by panamamike
correct spelling

in his statement all trades are BUY and no stop loose is hit ...how come its a hedger and no SELL and the set file use stop loose ????????

maybe he didn't share the ONE...please correct me if am wrong...

is it original ?/??

its not same as statement

please help

I believe this EA will open a position in whichever way the market moves. So if market is trending up it will open only buy orders every few pips (looks like every pip) and if it is trending down the same. If up and down it will open positions both directions. Looks like you can trade only few pairs as this way it opens crazy amount of orders. I'm not sure how it takes profit or decides to close orders. Maybe the creator can give us some light and best settings for this EA?

Hahahaha....

you guys looking for a quick fast money that never exist in this world, just think why they only share statement and not the EA

Have fantastic result in less than 24 hours only in demo account.

Dont waste your time, and for Ekilibrium... you have a lot of time fooling other people in this forum, you also get the EA in this forum also.

Super result much more than that if you want http://[email protected]/file/139816011/42cd03b5/5_million_in_8_hours.html only work on demo or stupid broker that take your money if you used this.

Hahahaha....

you guys looking for a quick fast money that never exist in this world, just think why they only share statement and not the EA

Have fantastic result in less than 24 hours only in demo account.

Dont waste your time, and for Ekilibrium... you have a lot of time fooling other people in this forum, you also get the EA in this forum also.

Super result much more than that if you want http://[email protected]/file/139816011/42cd03b5/5_million_in_8_hours.html only work on demo or stupid broker that take your money if you used this.

thats the genius ea - everybody knows already that this ea won't work. the ea of ekilibrium is based on a new idea and that's the reason why it is so interesting for the most ;-)