FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

Re: FX Genuis Robot Discussion

wonder where you got the link from.. since the blog has only 1 post and it seems created just today.. and you posted it already.. either you are so important that the author created and tell you immediately(which is puzzling) or you are "him".. i think anyone should not buy through this blog, paypal first of all don't cover for digital stuff , who would pay euro 800 for a blog which only 1 post and cant guarantee even a reply from him after paid..

if you have good intention for others, kindly just delete the link unless you are trying to promote them..

=)) =)) =))

good investigation

:)) :)>-

LAL: Laugh At Life

it's too short to be sad..

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rollover, you know... I totally agree with you! But, the first thought that came into my head is someone is trying to recoup their money from an EA that basically cannot be used!!! I won’t lie... I was one of those people that saw this thing and got super excited!!! After a little honest research and reading the posts of good people in this forum... I realized that this EA most likely does work... but you will be hard pressed to be able to use it anywhere!!! So my assumptions are the author of this EA used it... made a little cash and found that he cannot use it anywhere without the brokers getting pissed... so, he pawns it off on others to continue to make a profit!!! I mean, if I could get my hands on it... I would! I’m curious about the code... but I doubt I would ever run this on a real account!!!

Anyways, good luck to anyone that buys this thing!!! I’ll stick to my own creations and proven & consistent winners! Peace everyone!

Hi

I think may be this EA not making any profitable trades or

a piece of CRAP ,so buyer must have realised it is a worthless

so he wants to make some money out of it before everyone knows it doent work

I have left a msg to his asking to post his live real account results

I am more than happy to buy and share the EA with our great community

if he replyies and post live results

Awaiting his reply

thanks

Re: FXgenuis robot

Not sure if this is it, but someone is selling it for $89 here:

http://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/9163417-genius-fxrobot-ea

doesnt exist any more. the best price i found on that site is 800$ (and one more for 990$).

pretty much

and you dont know which version you get (on the official site is written only version3 works properly)

I think we're all going to find out this week

I have a number of live accounts, so this should be interesting.

I'm also intrigued with the way that the EA was programmed. It has a file that the master writes to that the slave reads from in order to pass signals between terminals. I might take not of that as I'm trying to write my own EA that has to deal with an indicator that needs speed to operate properly (and the buffer gets the info too late)

ok now we have fxgenus robot.

is there anyone that have good set o master and slave broker for this EA?

Dude you should read the text file that came with it.

From my experience the best 5 masters are: Tadawulfx, FXDD, XTB, FX Pro, and InterbankFX. But there are many more.

This bot is actually brilliant in a sense I would never have thought of comparing different broker data feeds but actually is is so obvious. Find a broker with very fast data feeds and trade on one that has slower feeds. Obviously you get the quotes faster a the "Master" broker and then scalp them on the slower broker. Nicely done.

There must of course be a way we can get faster feeds like real time currenex or something. This could be nice little project to get those prices into a .csv file from which the "Genius" can read.

yes,very interesting tactics even though this is not totally legal i assume and brokers will never allow this kind of trading on live accounts for long.

but the maker of genius now claims that he's working on a new version that will work perfectly with ECN brokers for slaves.if this is true then this will have to work.nobody cannot say anything for ECN accounts I guess.but...this whole story and that guy are very suspicious,maby....

I do not see anything illegal here. If a broker does not like to loose due to slow feed they should remove data filters that they use to screw us. There are some technical problems however: slow brokers usually execute slowly as well. Also the difference quotewise mostly is 1-2 pips...

I looked at comments from various forums as well as this one and concluded that it would be very difficult to get the technique to work in practice (in its current state):

Pip hunting is not allowed on MM broker live accounts (e.g. Prime4x)

Live accounts suffer from time-outs, re-quotes and busy signals

Slippage would kill this EA

Some MT4 platforms may even be designed to subvert certain types of EA activity

Also, the seller refuses to give refunds and wants everyone's research on what brokers work!

This would explain why some are trying to get their money back by selling fake versions, and even fake fake versions! :))

If it could work with 2 true ECNs, then we may have something, but broker A would have to consistently be faster than broker B for it to work.

If not, there would have to be a ping mechanism between the 2 MT4 platforms to decide which broker was fastest and when, to determine which would be the slave and which would be the master. The 2 EAs could then be written into each other as one. It might even require an arbitrage of MT4 platforms being pinged against each other before a suitable pair was found.

Would it work...? 8-)

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

well I guess this is an earlier version of the EA so it doesn't work with most brokers.the seller says the latest version works with almost all brokers.but that version we don't have but we invite anybody who has it to share it(even though it is highly unlikely for obvious reasons) or some good programmer to modify this expert so that it can work with more brokers.any help is welcome

but if you want to try one that works just to see if you are installing it correctly try atc brokers as a master and GCG ltd(global clearing group)as the slave.this combination works for sure

Hello,

by me the same like by jaron222! The EA's does not work...

Can anybody explain, how we can makes this EA running? With wich broker must we install this EA's?

Best regards,

halobungie

HI ALL....EAs going... for GCG broker is best master broker FXDD XTB TADEWULFX...

who master broker ist best for Alpari or FXopen?

GCG doesn't enjoy much of a good reputation. Gents, remember the slave broker is the one we place real money with, hoping to get our profits refunded ;)

i agree, a good link to choose your slave : 100forexbrokers.com/brokers-for-scalping

then, choose MT4

Forex brokers that allow scalping with no known restrictions

only

don't worry, no affiliate link ;)