FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

Re: FX Genuis Robot Discussion

the big DD you can see on the chart was actually withdrawal of money by the seller.

he started with 2000 and withdrew so far 1200 i think at one point and around 800 the second time.and now shows more than 5000 profit still.

so...it works

the question is will the broker allow this thing for long??

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nobody can program the Genius V101 code I left to include 'no trade on Fridays' option? The pair that seems to work the best is uds/jpy on forex.com/uk, trading from 19 to 22 hours and on TF M15, M30, and H1. The higher the TF, the better results, but less trades. I use all 3 TF, but have to disable the experts before trade time on friday and enable over the weekend. I can live with it, but it would be easier to not have to worry about it. btw, I let it trade on Suday.

So nobody can program the Genius V101 code I left to include 'no trade on Fridays' option? The pair that seems to work the best is uds/jpy on forex.com/uk, trading from 19 to 22 hours and on TF M15, M30, and H1. The higher the TF, the better results, but less trades. I use all 3 TF, but have to disable the experts before trade time on friday and enable over the weekend. I can live with it, but it would be easier to not have to worry about it. btw, I let it trade on Suday.

What is forex.com/uk GMT offset? How do you accomplish trading from 19 to 22 hours only?

OpenHour1=21;

CloseHour1=4;

OpenHour2=22;

CloseHour2=24;

GMToffset=0;

Will you share your settings, please?

thanks, how does this ea handle trending or spikes? recently during 19-22 theres quite some trending occurs

Sorry, wasn't trying to confuse this thread. Just thought someone might be able to help with the code. I won't post here anymore.

OpenHour1=19

CloseHour1=22

OpenHour2=19

CloseHour2=22

GMToffset=0;

everything else default except if you want to use MM then autosettings=true and choose your % risk. I use 15%.

spread=2

trytakeprofit=true

It does backtesting super fast. I only backtested from 03/09 to present and it did well. Forward tests well also.

Sorry, wasn't trying to confuse this thread. Just thought someone might be able to help with the code. I won't post here anymore.

OpenHour1=19

CloseHour1=22

OpenHour2=19

CloseHour2=22

GMToffset=0;

everything else default except if you want to use MM then autosettings=true and choose your % risk. I use 15%.

spread=2

trytakeprofit=true

It does backtesting super fast. I only backtested from 03/09 to present and it did well. Forward tests well also.

I am afraid but the EA did not backtest well on Alpari US (GMT+2). I will try it again on FXDD and JadeFx later on. Hope to have results!

Hey guys, just checked the seller Site. It no longer exist !!

Looks like he has been busted =))

yes...looks this way but maybe it is a different story,

he said that as soon as he developed the new version that works perfectly on ecn brokers he would stop selling and at that point who is in, is in.

who knows...

but probably everything was a charade and he just got busted:)

I am one of the victims of Dominic.

He refused to give a refund to all buyers.

Dominic sent 2k to GCG-broker and he withdrew 2k, but please read the postings about GCG in some forums, especially ForexPeaceArmy.

From all we know, Dominic will never get his initial deposit of 2k back from GCG.

Look at the spreads of GCG: 1 PIP fixed over all pairs.

That is fraud.

If you watch the spreads on ECN-brokers like JadeFX or NordMarkets-ECN or other ECN-brokers, you will

see variable spreads , for example in EURCHF from 1 Pip up to 2.9 Pips during NY and London session,

but during the Asian session you will see spreads from 2 Pip up to 29 Pips on that pair.

How in the world can GCG guarantee 1 Pip spread when at the real market the spread is 20 Pips ???

I hope you will not lose your 2k with GCG.

Please keep us updated.

About Dominic:

He did not contact his buyers .

Nobody got an updated version of GeniusEA or the promised ECN-version .

Most buyers believe that he is a scammer.

He wrote one of his clients (who forwarded me that e-mail from Dominic) that 2000 Dollars are "nothing" because he earns 10k minimum each month. He wrote that he paid 6000 Dollars for the Hotel in Thailand where

he spent some holidays with his girl-friend.

He told the client that he should have read the disclaimer before buying the GeniusEA and that he should try to earn money with hard work.

The GeniusEA website is back again.

Dominic sent an e-mail. See what he told the buyers:

-----------------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION all existing and future users of FX Genius Robot!

-----------------------------------------------------------

1. A new version of FX Genius working with 1st-tier and ECN brokers is being prepaired which you will get a free updated of it once it's ready.

2. In 2, 3 weeks I will give away my HOLY GRAIL EA for existing and future buyers of the Genius, another very profitable trading robot.

Is there hope for me and all the other buyers ?

I don´t know until I get the "Holy Grail EA" and maybe the ECN-version of GeniusEA.

This is a nightmare until now and who knows what comes next.

hi fxeasy5,

I certainly hope this will work for you and all the other buyers,

i see that dominic withdrew 2500$ more from his gcg live account.

and genius is doing more than good lately,almost without losses the last couple of days

http://i38.tinypic.com/33bpshg.gif

please keep us posted with this matter

best

D.

Never ever trade with GCG... they opened me an account with just 500 usd!! When i entered any position they just move the market against you around 10 pips and then hunt your stops like crazy, really impossible trade there.

Also tried with Genius and i never ever get the same results like Dominic even with the same settings he uses and from a very fast VPS so i concluded they have some kind of agreement.

Just follow Dominic account and the market order code and you will notice that he is the only one trading many many times, numbers are almost always consecutive!!

Hope not too late to advise some friends here!

Never ever trade with GCG... they opened me an account with just 500 usd!! When i entered any position they just move the market against you around 10 pips and then hunt your stops like crazy, really impossible trade there.

Also tried with Genius and i never ever get the same results like Dominic even with the same settings he uses and from a very fast VPS so i concluded they have some kind of agreement.

Just follow Dominic account and the market order code and you will notice that he is the only one trading many many times, numbers are almost always consecutive!!

Hope not too late to advise some friends here!

Think you can post his settings here for others to see.

Interested to see what he sets it with as.

Today I started a test on GCG-Demo (Slave) with MasterForex-ECN-demo as Master.

Lot-size: 10

Safety-margin: 1

Rest: default

You can see the results here:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/northtr58/geniusea/4615

Pheniox, this GeniusEA beats Sir Lancelot. :)

But only on Demo-account.

I would not dare sending money to GCG.

For Dominic it was easier to risk 2k because he got it from us, the idiots who bought the GeniusEA.

Damodhar, do you have the educated version of GeniusEA ?

Today I started a test on GCG-Demo (Slave) with MasterForex-ECN-demo as Master.

Lot-size: 10

Safety-margin: 1

Rest: default

You can see the results here:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/northtr58/geniusea/4615

Pheniox, this GeniusEA beats Sir Lancelot. :)

But only on Demo-account.

I would not dare sending money to GCG.

For Dominic it was easier to risk 2k because he got it from us, the idiots who bought the GeniusEA.

Damodhar, do you have the educated version of GeniusEA ?

you can find it on this forum on:

http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=5678&hilit=genius&start=10

best

D.

Have anyone use live account using FX Genuis Robot?

Which brokers you are using? can it be withdraw money when you had win money?

This is the million Dollar question, tonychan.

If somebody found a profitable broker, he will not tell because hundreds would open accounts there

and the broker would stop the EA.

This would not happen at ECN-brokers because there you can scalp and hunt Pips as long as you want.

The problem is that price-feeds on ECN-brokers are too fast and the GeniusEA either does not trade or produces only losses.

A scammer tried to sell me the GeniusEA for 500 Dollars, showing me a profitable live-account, but it showed good results only for one week in September. When asked why he does not trade anymore there, he claimed that he closed that account and opened a different one.

I asked him to show me the new account, but he avoided that and talked nonsense.

From this you know that he is lying. Probably the broker closed his account and stopped the GeniusEA.

Another scammer tried to sell me the GeniusEA for 990 Dollars. He showed a demo-account at FXPRO and claimed that it was a live-account. You can read from people who switched to live-accounts at FXPRO with the GeniusEA

and got losses only. Requotes and slippage as usual.

Forget the GeniusEA, it is fraud.

My friend i will only tell this, the ones that are scammed by brokers are the ones that want it, only a naive can be scammed by a broker. Understand what real market is and then you will see.

I don´t understand your posting.

Are you saying that the victims of scammer-brokers are the criminals - or what ?

hello,

dont use GCG.. they will hunt until you got margin call.. very scary.

I lost real money usd 1000 in 5 minutes..

regards

Was you using the FX Genius EA?

Can you show us a screenshot of your trades? (you can edit out your account no. & name etc)

'll show you who is master broker?

well...on demo the best brokers I found was atc as master and gcg as slave.

eurusd and gbpusd M5(even though tf doesn't matter at all)

tremendous results but demo,

live on this brokers was doing great for sometime but not as good as demo(of course),then a couple of weeks it was going really bad but now again i see good profits.

check it here:

http://[email protected]/file/142916793/a2cb7052/genius_live_gcg.html

http://i33.tinypic.com/dr9v1e.gif

i took this statement directly from the sellers live account that I log in.

i sent money already to gcg to try it myself.hope it will work fine,this bro doesn't have a good reputation:(

about the version i use have no idea.bought it for 180$ on the net.probably one of the earliest