FX Genius Robot Discussion

heroforex

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FX Genuis Robot Discussion

There is no new version out.

Dominic has sent his "HolyGrail-EA" to his buyers.

It is a gap-trading EA.

You have to find brokers who allow gap-trading (good luck, because most brokers don´t allow it).

It is a typical Dominic scam again.

"Be busy. Forex is hard work. Find brokers yourself and send me a list. Then I will code your accounts into the EA. If you need new brokers coded, it costs you $100 ."

The "ECN- GeniusEA" is in the making. Maybe it will never be sent out.

Maybe .... maybe .....

Remember: Dominic refuses to give refund. If you ask him for it, he is telling you that you should not have bought the EA. He´ll tell you that it is your own fault.

There is no new version out.

Dominic has sent his "HolyGrail-EA" to his buyers.

It is a gap-trading EA.

You have to find brokers who allow gap-trading (good luck, because most brokers don´t allow it).

It is a typical Dominic scam again.

"Be busy. Forex is hard work. Find brokers yourself and send me a list. Then I will code your accounts into the EA. If you need new brokers coded, it costs you $100 ."

The "ECN- GeniusEA" is in the making. Maybe it will never be sent out.

Maybe .... maybe .....

Remember: Dominic refuses to give refund. If you ask him for it, he is telling you that you should not have bought the EA. He´ll tell you that it is your own fault.

So does anyone have this "Holy Grail"?

Hmm i want to try to run it on two ecn brokers, since both feeds will never be the same, however im thinking of coding my own version of this arbitrage system its very interesting, i know this could be profitable...

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

dont use GCG.. they will hunt until you got margin call.. very scary.

I lost real money usd 1000 in 5 minutes..

regards

Hi,

Good day,

And I'm sorry to hear that you lost your real account money. I believe you did what is supposed to be opposite. If it wiped out your account in 5 minutes, I guess then the EAs "master and slave" should be opposite. This way I guess you make money.

This is something I learn as well. I need to know if there is something we can do about this EA. However, testing the server speed is the most important thing before we start trading.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

What would be the way to test the server speed?

Hi,

Good day,

It is easy.

All you have to do is to get the latency manual. I guess it was included somewhere here in the forum.

Anyways, this latency file has a table for around 25 brokers more or less with their IP address.

The way how to test is:

from your computer Click Start / Run and then type cmd and Click OK.

Then type ping and the IP address of the broker to see the speed in Millisecond.

You need to test each broker for each session. I know it is a lot to do, but believe me it worth 1 Million $.

If there is anything else, please let me know.

Best wishes,

After looking at this for a week, I came to the conclusion that it is 100% impossible to make money using this ea and many other scalping ea on any broker.

If you find a broker that works in demo, it might work in live for a few days, but the broker will either close your account because they dont allow scalping or they will bring up any other reason or they will simply modify the settings for your account so that the execution is so slow you wont be able to use it anymore (I know they can and will do this).

It is simply a waste of time to check broker latency or any other thing to "make this ea work" as it is clearly impossible to tradwe with it in any conditions.

The simplest way to make money is to get "on the other side". :)

SO, this said, I am OUT --> :)>-

Dominic in is website claim that have new version for ECN - Maybe some traders here that have bought it have received this new version and can post the comments here.

Is this really work ?

regards,

Eggzactly

Hi eggzactly,

Good day,

Yes, sure. Someone has it :)

Here you are and good luck with it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/322851100/FX_Genius_Robot_2_.rar.html

Best wishes,

Hi, scarface

Re upload please,

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

Guest jaet1989

Come on guys, even the ecn stp's will not let you get away with this type of trading, you really think banks will get cheated by a freely available mt4 EA, trading is about being sustainable, so look away from this thread unless you like playing with your demo accounts.

It would be nice just to see a bit of realism on indo these days!!!

Hi,

Good day,

O.k, calm down guys. You don't need to send billions of PM asking to upload it again :D .

Since you are all interested, here it is on mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oj0zmvdyzmn

If there is anything you want to ask about, please post your question here so other get the benefit as well.

Best wishes,

Hi,

Thanks scarface, but this is the same FX Genius version NON ECN. If this is the new version no changes were made.

regards,

eggzactly

Hi eggzactly,

Good day,

Thanks.

well, you can notice that there is ECN option, which means that you can let this EA work on ECN brokers as well :D

Yes, you are right. There is no big difference between the two versions, but only allowing it to work for ECN.

If there is any question related to this EA, please post it here and I will be glad to answer.

Best wishes,

Hi,

Good day,

O.k, calm down guys. You don't need to send billions of PM asking to upload it again :D .

Since you are all interested, here it is on mediafire:

http://www.mediafire.com/?oj0zmvdyzmn

If there is anything you want to ask about, please post your question here so other get the benefit as well.

Best wishes,

Hi thanks for the EA.

I test it on demo then disk space in my vps is used up.

I see the log file is 2.5GB @-)

Is it a bug?

hello,

dont use GCG.. they will hunt until you got margin call.. very scary.

I lost real money usd 1000 in 5 minutes..

regards

I agree with u

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.2pipsforex.com

this is my experience with GCG

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/6707-2pipsforex-com-global-clearing-group-ltd.html

Hi thanks for the EA.

Is it a bug?

Hi,

This is normal since the data will be stored in every milliseconds. I guess you should trade only one currency to avoid have lack of memory. I believe there are some programs you can use to delete the file after a period of time so only new data stays.

Good luck.

Hi thanks for the EA.

Is it a bug?

Hi,

sorry for the confusion.

I just checked the rate of uploading data everyday, and found out it is about 1 MB. So it should be around 10 MB in 10 days approximately. And the number you mentioned (2.5GB) is kind of tooooooooo much. so you need to make sure again if the files are not duplicated or not a lot of currency pairs are used.

If there is any question, please let me know.

Best wishes,

Hi all,

Good day,

Today I found something very interesting to read. Since I have a short vacation from my job, we can together learn something new about this great EA :).

[url]http://forextradesonline.com/fx-genius-ea/[/url] 

I hope you like this article.

Best wishes,

The "ECN" part in the version you posted is nothing new.

It is no "new version" at all.

I compared the cracked version which is around for many weeks with your "new version" and not one single dot or word has been changed. It is exactly the old version.

The "ECN=true/false" was there from the beginning.

What is your intention with bringing up this topic and creating confusion ?

Hi,

It seems that you are not following the topic from the beginning or reading each post. There was a question about whether this EA works with ECN brokers or not !! also there was another question regarding the new version, so I thought it is this one. It is a mistake that can happen to anyone. isn't it? :)>-

There is no confusion or anything. This EA is known to be a holy grail and there is no doubt about that if you are SMART.

Now, whether there is a new version or not, it is the same thing. 99% of brokers won't allow you use this EA anyways because it is 100% profit guaranteed, which is against brokers goals.

For brokers, you are not a trader to win, but to loss so.....

Again, it is very impossible to use this EAs with well-known brokers.

I hope this is clear for you and everyone else.

Best wishes,

Hi duyduy,

Good day,

It is good know that the source is actually from your website. I guess if this is yours then you can tell us something about it and what exactly happened to you with the broker. Maybe you can explain to us what RM issue that was?? and other stupid excuses the broker made to close your account??

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,