Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FX Genuis Robot Discussion

scarface

What is the best most settings Genuis

Broker gigfx

thanks

Hi,

Good day,

I have no idea. You can test by yourself and find out what best for you. Each country has different test results. You can try testing the IP address for each broker server and check which one is fast and slow also.

I don't know about gigfx. I even don't have their IP for demo and real account yet.

I hope this is useful.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

You are talking in circles.

I have bought the original EA from the scammer and I know more about it than you do.

The only one who is earning money with this robot is the scammer who is selling it. It is the money which his buyers sent him and then nobody found profitable brokers for all the known reasons.

You would call that smart.

I am calling it fraud.

What is your intention in confusing people here ?

Hi,

Good day,

Since I have a clear understanding now about you though your writings, I won't let you drag me to your level.

It is easy and obvious and doesn't need to explain everything in details. I'm a coder and I understand what this EA is all about and I didn't ask you to clear anything to me. O.k, since you think you know more than what I do, explain a little how this EA works at least, and why or what reasons make this EA close positions at losses if spread are very low, and close at profits if spreads are high??

Come on genius man, show me your experience in forex.

You may have been cheated by buying such a system, but I guess you cheated yourself by buying something you don't know how to use, isn't it??

waiting for your clever reply. :-?

No one will share hard work they put into making an ea profit into a forum that can be viewed publicly because of the scammers that dwell on the boards. A person that will give you a hint and stray you into a the correct direction is a lot more helpful than a shared failed ea or any system. I know that this system can be profitable however it does require some savvy and I do thank scarface for helping people by encouraging them and dropping a hint here and there. Let us not make this forum a place to settle your personal grudges and continue on the topic.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

@scarface,

I still do not understand what your intention is.

This is a forum where people help each other and share.

If you know how to make profits with the GeniusEA, the right thing on this forum would be to share it instead of bragging how smart you are and how stupid others are who don´t know how to code and how to program an EA.

Just read your postings and realize how you are teasing people and when someone asks you about a profitable

way, your answer is "find out yourself" and "I don´t know".

Therefore I am asking you again: What is your intention ?

Do you need attention ?

What is your motivation in this ?

Hi,

Good day,

Look, the issue is that you don't know how to make this EA profitable, and I'm not here to make it harder for you and others to struggling with this EA. If you think so, I can just leave the thread for you and let you show traders how to make it successful. And eventually I loss nothing because I just wanted to help. I'm not teasing or anything. I'm just trying to help you understand what is going on instead of just watching, and waiting to get a golden egg. No one would share a 90% successful EA "NEVER".

There are a lot of scammers here and these kind of people are just waiting for a valuable thing to steal and then sell to newbies who have no idea about forex. I guess you can check on the net how many repeated items were sold to newbies cheating them that these kind of systems are successful and blah blah blah.

If you don't want my help, that is up to you, but let others to ask how to make things work then.

---

I hope my point of view is clear for you, and let me tell you that this is my intention.

Best wishes,

please teach how to move the master files to slave files

Hi star,

Good day, and sorry for the delay in answering your question.

O.k, when you create the two folders as you can see:

C\programs files\ Meta Trader (MASTER)

C\programs files\ Meta Trader (SLAVE)

you need to copy the one with the master to paste it on this file for the Slave:

C\programs files\ Meta Trader (SLAVE) \ experts\ files\ Meta Trader (MASTER)

Make sure that the names (SLAVE and Master) are there, otherwise, the EA won't work.

I guess you know the rest, right?

If not, please ask again so I can clarify more and more.

Best wishes,

coming back to EA discussion:

does anyone have a good and decent idea how to validate if a pricefeed is fast vs another one being slow?

I thought that ping stats to the demo server would be a hint BUt its indeed only part of the game.

More important is who in FX world 'leads' pricefeed, who leads the price creation?

Then how about the MT4 providers = brokers, where do they get their pricefeed from? ECN? STP? Dealdesk? etc...

Can someone come up with a decent idea how to check on price feed speed?

thks,

Joe

I've never actually tried arbitrage before, thought it was out of reach for us mere mortals!

Even if you do find a good working pair of brokers. I can't help feeling that this sort of concept only works at best if a few people use it. If any broker finds loads of users with the same trading patterns they'll smell a rat and next thing you'll know is that you're in requote city.

Can anyone divulge if they're actually making money from this. You don't have to say how or where, I'm just interested.

how has this scam reached 22 pages?

Hi Stormin,

Good day,

It is nice you come by.

well, maybe it is a scam, but we want to convert it to the other way around. There is something we can benefit from this EA, which is measuring the data feed speed and how it affects our live trades, also how use brokers against each other to get money. Maybe it is not so clear till now, but I personally have a little challenge with this EA.

I want to show the creator of this EA how stupid he was when he decided to sell his EA to get revenge for those who were cheated by him and make him regret for doing such a thing.

If you have any comments about what I said, please let me know.

Best wishes,

There are new listings on ebay for the FX Genius with new settings hacked in. Apparently there is a stealth setting so you don't get caught by brokers. And there's a setting for exchange speed. Not sure if that means you don't have to use the recommended scam brokers because of their speed difference or not. I don't know the policy on links but it's easy to find by searching on ebay. What do you guys think?

Re: FX Genius Robot Discussion

looks like the genius guy has a new website. there is also an ECN version now.

http://www.fxirobot.com/

FXiR ECN statement

http://www.4shared.com/file/185627283/21590759/FXi_ECN_statement.html

Looks like the developer might have come up with a decent realistic ECN version judging from the attached statement. I wonder why he decided to trade the ECN version at Edge Capital Markets - could this be as crooked as GCG but the ECN version? What this EA needs to work properly is a fast feed (master) and a slow feed (slave) like GCG. Orders are placed at the slow feed broker since it needs to catch up with the fast feed.. no rocket science there. Maybe the Edge Capital Markets ECN feed (if it is a true ECN feed) is slowed down due to some factor like spreading it wider etc. which takes some processing time before releasing it. Looking for an ECN broker that has a "delayed" feed is like looking for the needle in the haystack.. and you are not guaranteed that once the ECN broker sniffs the delay they will not fix it leaving you high and dry.

Nevertheless it is worth investigating.. for those who bought FX Genius I would demand to be sent this ECN version instead. If someone decides to share the ECN version we can all work collectively to find the best combos of brokers. I know for sure that on the Master side it needs to have a fast ECN feed. #1 choice is without a doubt IamFX, CitiFXPro. #2 choices would be JadeFX, ATC. The question remains on the Slave side that needs to be answered.. who has the most sluggish feed?

There are new listings on ebay for the FX Genius with new settings hacked in. Apparently there is a stealth setting so you don't get caught by brokers. And there's a setting for exchange speed. Not sure if that means you don't have to use the recommended scam brokers because of their speed difference or not. I don't know the policy on links but it's easy to find by searching on ebay. What do you guys think?

A few misunderstandings here to clear up:

1. There is no "new settings hacked in" on that listed version on ebay.

I compared it to the version everybody can get for free ..... it is exactly the same version.

The seller was misguided when he wrote the ad on ebay.

2. There is no "stealth setting".

3. There is no "setting for exchange speed".

My master EA account IKOFX is not taking any trades, how to make the Slave EA execute trades? Pls advise .

:) :) :)

The Master never trades, only the Slave-EA is trading.

The Master-folder must be named exactly as instructed in the manual, otherwise the Slave-EA cannot find the price-file.

Hi Scarface,

question,

How to make this ea works if ur broker has 2 LPs on 1 mt4 platform?

example GBPUSDx and GBPUSDy, could we just put MASTER.mq4 and SLAVE.mq4 on 2 pairs as GBPUSDx and GBPUSDy? and the slave can find out where is .csv files automatically?

pls advice, thanks in advance.

regards

woooot!

I have been using the version posted and it has only taken a couple trades in several days - one winner and one loser. The key to using this is picking the right master and more importantly the slave account. If anyone has been having success with this ea please post the master/slave brokers you are using as well as the setting please. ty

When the solution is simple, God is answering.

Hi Scarface,

question,

How to make this ea works if ur broker has 2 LPs on 1 mt4 platform?

example GBPUSDx and GBPUSDy, could we just put MASTER.mq4 and SLAVE.mq4 on 2 pairs as GBPUSDx and GBPUSDy? and the slave can find out where is .csv files automatically?

pls advice, thanks in advance.

regards

woooot!

Hi,

Good day,

well, let me ask you one question before I answer yours, what is LP?? :-/

Please let me know so I can answer you soon.

Best wishes,

Hi,

Hi Scarface,

LP means Liquidity Providers / Securities / Banks,

Example, one mt4 brokerage has severals Lps, like Citi, Fxcm, DBFX, Dukascopy,

they may can open more than 2 chart at the same pairs on 1 mt4 platform

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4046/screenhunter58.jpg

Good day,