The L.M.T Forex Formula

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

Agreed, avoid LMT.

Personally after a good few months of hard testing it never satisfied me for long.

Others have had success, but I'm not sure if these people were actually claiming their success over a decent time period.

Come back and claim success after a few months and I'll gladly listen to how.

Cheers.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thanks & kudowed;)

btw... is there a chance that you also can share the rest of the 2.1 package?

LMT 2.1.ex4 = thanks again

trend.ex4 = missing

trigger.ex4 = missing

lmt template.tpl = missing

i don't know if trend & triger has changed but the template is different the older versions

best regards

Here is L.M.T Forex Formula V2.1

http://[email protected]/122735

please leave me a kudos while downloading

Happy trading :)>-

There is no "official" version 2.1 yet, so not sure what you have there.

Official version (latest is version 2.0):

Download here the URL for access to the original download page, you can get the latest package there, incl all indicators and videos.

http://[email protected]/742140

Downloading...? Leave me a kudos! Thanks :-bd

Enjoy! :D

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula

If u watch the videos you will know everything.

The system is based on entries ONLY during pullbacks.

Strenght of a Trend is marked by an ANGLE of the Trigger Indicator as I understood.

In one of the videos the trainee say that he hates a "flat indi" = bouncing market.

But I have another problem. MAYBE You know HOW TO change the stupid setting down for 1h or less.

Actually is set up on 4H and D1 :/ what means you must have quite a big account or use mini-cent acc.

anyone figure out how the trend is determined?

Wesladf is for 30, I never manage to make it good for 4H and daily. Do you know how to modify it??

Hi guys!

I think LMT is ok!, I'm testing it manually with good results, but I'm trying to take all the primary signals (3 green/red bars before...)

Could you modify this EA so it takes that signals instead of waiting for both trends up or down?

Regards,

LV

Hi guys!

I think LMT is ok!, I'm testing it manually with good results, but I'm trying to take all the primary signals (3 green/red bars before...)

Could you modify this EA so it takes that signals instead of waiting for both trends up or down?

Regards,

LV

LMT is not really designed to be an EA. It is primarily a manual trading strategy. So it's really just meant as an indicator.

To make it profitable in your trading you need more qualifiers to decide whether to take a trade or not. Just blindly following the signal has proven to result in losses at times.

For instance, don't trade right before, around news or right after news, should LMT give signals then. Also look at what "sister pairs" are doing. Look for confluence or correlation.

This should increase your profitability of the system.

S.

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Has anyone seen this http://www.surefiretradingchallenge.com/lmt/lmt.html he uses LMT and trades the 1 minute chart but when you try to use it on anything other than 4H or daily it doesn't work anybody got any ideas.

I just changed to an earler version 1.5 and it works on a smaller timw frame now comes the testing

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Tried this on a demo account. Didn't work out well.

EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. Signal to buy but next day or so, all SL was taken out.

In the long run will lose money because

1) Poor Risk Reward Ratio

2) difficult to pinpoint a good money mgmt plan due to poor RRR.

You may make money once in a while but not profitable in long run.

Tried this on a demo account. Didn't work out well.

EURUSD, EURGBP, AUDUSD and GBPUSD. Signal to buy but next day or so, all SL was taken out.

In the long run will lose money because

1) Poor Risk Reward Ratio

2) difficult to pinpoint a good money mgmt plan due to poor RRR.

You may make money once in a while but not profitable in long run.

The risk/reward ratio you do manually use isn't exactly what is suggested by creator probably.

The idea is to open TWO trades at signal, one with mentionned TP, one without a TP, you manually trail it (or automatically) meaning you will be able to catch long term trends, so big profits.

There is also an advance tactics for the LMT, mentionning that using several USD related pairs at same time is dangerous, as most of them are correlated

Keep in mind it's a "signal" system, the trader keep the last word, if you combine it with other analyzes, it should be profitable.

Cheers,

EG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...