The L.M.T Forex Formula

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

Does anyone have the Advanced LMT Material of Dean saunders on this site?

hxxp://w3w.forexmentorpro.c0m/?hop=1fairman&gclid=CKfHtofwvaACFQ1N5QodkDj6UQ

Also if anybody is willing to share the the M1 and M2 Forex system trading strategies, videos etc mentioned on the site

Kindly share

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This LMT is really reliable?

I got it and tried it out late last summer 2009. Perhaps it was the summer time, it was not accurate for the month or so I tested it, too many trades were stopped out. Eventually I stopped using it. But I have read in some other blogs that outside of summer time, the LMT can be profitable in a good trending market. But my problem with that is, many trend-following system also can do well in trending market, the key is can the system filter out the the non-trending market, and let us just get in a trending market. On this, LMT failed in my case. But I think elements of LMT can still be used as confirmation for other systems or method you may already have. Just my 2 cents.

Also just to add, my experience is with the original LMT from mid 2009. I have no experience with the latest on his mentor site.

Edited by joeytrader

This LMT is really reliable?

LMT is very reliable in trending markets but pretty much disasterous when the market is ranging. The Forexmentorpro site does cover and optimises the use of the LMT but it is the bog standard LMT they use, no differences or changes to the original product. All that Marc does on FMP is use it in conjunction with MA's, S&R and Fibs. There is also a freely available LMT forum here:

http://www.lmt-forum.com/index.php

Cheers

Andy

--

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...