The L.M.T Forex Formula

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

Hello!

This is statment form LMT 4H, i use mostly all signals generated by system and recommended SL and TP.

Ill try now with 1D

Files You can find in My posts i used v.1.8

Best Regards!

Oh My God..:( The result is not that promising......:(

Losers are greater than Winners.. I doubt it is a good system to follow...:)

Anyway, anyone has the result for 1D instead of 4H? Please share. TQ.

8am for riffster is when new 'day' starts. it means a new candle/bar will start. v1.8 has timer that tells you when current candle/bar will close and new candle/bar starts.

Hi Jsonc,

I am using V1.8 now and I couldn't find the timer that you mentioned. Where is it located? Thanks

upper left corner, last of the 4 lines.

trend

initial target

initial stoploss

candle close <-------------------timer

I noticed that the timer is " = ON" but there is no info about the "candle close"... why? :)

8am for riffster is when new 'day' starts. it means a new candle/bar will start. v1.8 has timer that tells you when current candle/bar will close and new candle/bar starts.

Hi Jsonc,

I am using V1.8 now and I couldn't find the timer that you mentioned. Where is it located? Thanks

upper left corner, last of the 4 lines.

trend

initial target

initial stoploss

candle close <-------------------timer

I noticed that the timer is " = ON" but there is no info about the "candle close"... why? :)

don't know. is it like that with all charts? if it is, reinstall. if that still doesn't work after reinstall, google for an indicator call ej_candletime.

• 1 month later...

Trading it live this week. Have had 3 setups on daily charts. I use a scale out approach taking part of the profit at first target and bringing S/L to entry so far 2 trades hit first target but retraced and hit S/L

The trade I took today. If the first target it hit then I will move S/L up to break even (-same pips as first target) and see what happens. If I had done this with trades yesterday i would still be in them.

I use a small EA type program called ManageTPv2.4 to manage the first target and moving of the S/L I have attached it below

Cheers

I have been using the LMT system far about three weeks now and I believe it works but I only take trades when the 4hr and daily direction agrees and even then you have to look at other factors like how long is the entry candle, is there news soon, is it friday etc. If you just take every signal you will probably lose, but if you use it as a heads up to a possible trade and research the trade first I think it is valuable. Here is a link to a site where the guys posts advanced LMT rules and a great blog on LMT trades

http://forex-fxtrader.com/blog/

regards

N

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not trading this live, but if you read the manual thoroughly and follow his rules in addition to using a little old-fashioned common sense (i.e. use your own trading knowledge instead of jumping in blindly) then this system actually does quite well on both 4-hr & daily. I'm considering trying it live in a week or two after I practice some more.

Watch the candle formations and draw some fibo lines on larger timeframes and use those as filters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi use this system with only daily timeframe, i think it will accurate

and combine with fibo, stoch, chart pattern (ed ponzi techniques) and range oscillators

any suggestions \m/

In my view if you want to use LMT you can use for confirmation also STOCH(5,3,3) and one indicator for highs and lows like Entry Signal from Magic Machine or from FXProfitMountain.I will try this to see what will happen.But remember use only on Daily chart ;)

I traded live. Made the mistake of opening too many pairs and margin called. Mind you, if the pairs were not stopped, I could have made profit.

What I found out is that, you can have around 90% successful trade (provided you follow the instruction), if you cut the suggested TP by half. I don't know about you guys but it worked for me.

Indicators, EAs, Signals. Pilih Manual atau Auto?