The L.M.T Forex Formula

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula

Once you learn to read the signals this system kicks some pretty serious a**.

ive been playing for 2 days and im up well over 300 pips closed and nearly doubled my initial deposit, an oh yes it a live acct.

you just have to read the signals right and you cant go wrong

yes i know, hence my question to charlie, i dont think he has actually attempted to use the system, if so then he must have inexplicably poor trading skills or his broker is crap. either way the system works pretty well. but like a racing car, it can only do so much, the rest is up to the driver!

only as good as the retard behind the steering wheel lol :mrgreen:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone using the system at the lower tf such as 5m, if yes share your result, and what is the best tf and the best currency to use, on the daily tf is good, but i don't have enough capital to trade all the currency he recomended

anyone using the system at the lower tf such as 5m, if yes share your result, and what is the best tf and the best currency to use, on the daily tf is good, but i don't have enough capital to trade all the currency he recomended

i personally would trade this system on anything lower than 1h. it needs a high % success rate because it risk reward ratio is relatively poor with regards to its 1st target objectives.

i personally would trade this system on anything lower than 1h. it needs a high % success rate because it risk reward ratio is relatively poor with regards to its 1st target objectives.

the first target is where u set your stop loss to zero.

the risk reward for where the bar closes the 'wrong' side of the MA line, is often quite high. ive been demoing this for a week so far.

really though - itd be great to get it up as an EA.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

the first target is where u set your stop loss to zero.

the risk reward for where the bar closes the 'wrong' side of the MA line, is often quite high. ive been demoing this for a week so far.

really though - itd be great to get it up as an EA.

yeah i know my point was that it wont always surpass the 1st target, so its initial risk/reward ratio is poor, but alas, some trades will make 2 to 3 times the stop loss so ur losses should be covered either way. im thinking of going live. what time frames are you using? i read on a forum of some people using the one hour with some success.

ive just been observing this week on the 4 hourly chart (the one recommended by the authors).

really though, id like an EA so that many many years of trades can be assessed quickly.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Once you learn to read the signals this system kicks some pretty serious a**.

ive been playing for 2 days and im up well over 300 pips closed and nearly doubled my initial deposit, an oh yes it a live acct.

you just have to read the signals right and you cant go wrong

you trade all 10 pairs at H4?

i think you can trade on 5m tf

just add pivot point and parabolic sar for filter out bad signal

alway trade with the trend of daily tf

buy - alert trend up

parabolic below

price below pivot point(s1 s2 s3)

sell - alert trend down

parabolic sar above

price above pivot point(R1 R2 R3)

what do you think?

ive just been observing this week on the 4 hourly chart (the one recommended by the authors).

really though, id like an EA so that many many years of trades can be assessed quickly.

do u have the mq4 file and other support files?

I think I can make it for u...

please PM me and the link.

I already have some experience in reading the indi signal for EA.

Hello,

Does Anybody has the new version of LMT Forex Formula?

Thank you for sharing

What is the difference between the old version and the new version?

Does anyone know? Are the indicators changed or is it just the EA. I have the prior version. Is it worth updating to the new version?

Thank you.

Hello,

Does Anybody has the new version of LMT Forex Formula?

Thank you for sharing

What is the difference between the old version and the new version?

Does anyone know? Are the indicators changed or is it just the EA. I have the prior version. Is it worth updating to the new version?

Thank you.

The new one has email alert if i'm not wrong.

Indo-Investasi Rocks

I wrote an EA for the LMT trading formula (although it can't detect candlestick patterns as described in the manual). Back testing of the auto trade system reveals that LMT is best traded on the JPY crosses and the 4-Hour charts. Also, optimization reveals you will probably want to use a stop loss and first target that is 1.5-2 times the size suggested by LMT.

If you want to trade LMT on the daily chart (at 2% risk you will probably only make 5% per year per pair on daily charts), stick to the USD crosses (except for the GBPJPY which seems to do okay on the daily lately).

Good luck with LMT,

-B

I wrote an EA for the LMT trading formula (although it can't detect candlestick patterns as described in the manual). Back testing of the auto trade system reveals that LMT is best traded on the JPY crosses and the 4-Hour charts. Also, optimization reveals you will probably want to use a stop loss and first target that is 1.5-2 times the size suggested by LMT.

If you want to trade LMT on the daily chart (at 2% risk you will probably only make 5% per year per pair on daily charts), stick to the USD crosses (except for the GBPJPY which seems to do okay on the daily lately).

Good luck with LMT,

-B

would u mind sharing your EA so we can test it too?

Good luck with LMT,

-B

Did you mean if LMT suggest 50pips stop loss, it's best to set at 75 or 100pips? and did you backtest it with trailing stop of the stop loss or move stoploss to breakeven when first target is hitted?

So you recommend using JPY crosses or USD crosses?

Indo-Investasi Rocks

depends how its coded, and how true to the original system. hence it would be good to see the EA.

without it it is hard to make a conclusion.

i've added nonlagma v7 indicator to complement lmt. it has made the system more accurate. my first 2 trades hit it stoploss with just the lmt system; i followed the system to the 't'. when i added nonlagma indicator to it, it didn't agree with lmt for those 2 trades. had the nonlagma been on there, those 2 trades would not been made. i tested it with the signals that were good, the nonlagma indicator agreed with lmt. basically, when the two agrees with each other, the trade more likely to make a profit. :mrgreen: :arrow:

i've added nonlagma v7 indicator to complement lmt. it has made the system more accurate. my first 2 trades hit it stoploss with just the lmt system; i followed the system to the 't'. when i added nonlagma indicator to it, it didn't agree with lmt for those 2 trades. had the nonlagma been on there, those 2 trades would not been made. i tested it with the signals that were good, the nonlagma indicator agreed with lmt. basically, when the two agrees with each other, the trade more likely to make a profit. :mrgreen: :arrow:

Hi,

Good! Good? Good...? :? May I know what setting of the "length" u using?

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring