The L.M.T Forex Formula

Re: [REQ]The L.M.T Forex Formula

i've added nonlagma v7 indicator to complement lmt. it has made the system more accurate. my first 2 trades hit it stoploss with just the lmt system; i followed the system to the 't'. when i added nonlagma indicator to it, it didn't agree with lmt for those 2 trades. had the nonlagma been on there, those 2 trades would not been made. i tested it with the signals that were good, the nonlagma indicator agreed with lmt. basically, when the two agrees with each other, the trade more likely to make a profit. :mrgreen: :arrow:

Hi,

Good! Good? Good...? :? May I know what setting of the "length" u using?

rey

default. sorry it v7.1. don't know how much different it is.

http://img144.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=eurusdogi.gif

it has 2 failed lmt signals and 2 good lmt signals. the nonlagma never changed its colors (signaling a reverse) in the 2 failed. in the 2 good signals, the nonlagma changed at the same time as the lmt.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've added nonlagma v7 indicator to complement lmt. it has made the system more accurate. my first 2 trades hit it stoploss with just the lmt system; i followed the system to the 't'. when i added nonlagma indicator to it, it didn't agree with lmt for those 2 trades. had the nonlagma been on there, those 2 trades would not been made. i tested it with the signals that were good, the nonlagma indicator agreed with lmt. basically, when the two agrees with each other, the trade more likely to make a profit. :mrgreen: :arrow:

@jsonc

Thanks for the tip on using the nonlagma indicator mate very much appreciated :arrow:

Is there any specific settings for this indicator, or just use the defaults?

Cheers, :peace:

@jsonc

Thanks for the tip on using the nonlagma indicator mate very much appreciated :arrow:

default.

@jsonc

default.

Do you get the nonlagma indicator from here --- No forum link. You just broke the rule. Mod. --- ?

I saw they have the latest v7.1.1. What is the diff, or just stick w/ v7?

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

the exe self extracts the files, it works as far as functionality in mt4

i have noticed that the new version must be reading the trends differently as once i changed over to 1.8 some of the charts displayed different trend directions

Thanks... \m/

Btw, version 2.1 released? Is it real ? :-/

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

The L.M.T Forex Formula

L.M.T. v.2.1

h**p://slil.ru/27714975.

enjoi

2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Someone downloaded this file? Is this realy LMT v.2.1? Or fake?

I also saw that v.1.8 diffrent reads trends than v.1.6

Best Regards!

missing 2 files : a-ATR_Trailing.mqh and b-Lots.mqh