The L.M.T Forex Formula

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The L.M.T Forex Formula

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

pls re-upload

taaa

Error

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

pls re-upload

taaa

File Factory Mirror

First You post v.2.1 in this link is 2.0 and no indicators.... If You want to share, share complete system all including.

Why don't you see the indicators? they are in

yes it is in there. but what version is it really? still can't get it to run.

Hello,

Does anyone knows how to use the LMT system correctly?

Can we ONLY enter into a trade when we see the "Alert" pop window appears on the MT4?

How about if the "Alert" pop window appears at 0100 and we just notice it at 0530 (which is 4 and the half hours later) for example, should we still enter into a trade?

What if we do not see the "Alert" pop window but notice the consistency appearance of signals stated as in the manual, are we going to enter a trade?

It is confusing..:(

"apple1937" you should enter a trade as soon as the signla comes up.

hmm yes maybe only the Daily works but i have stoploos as 1240 pips It's a wy too high.

Maybe the problem is on 5 digits broker it adds another 0 so it should be 124 pips

"apple1937" you should enter a trade as soon as the signla comes up.

hmm yes maybe only the Daily works but i have stoploos as 1240 pips It's a wy too high.

Maybe the problem is on 5 digits broker it adds another 0 so it should be 124 pips

yes you are correct.

Hello,

Does anyone knows how to use the LMT system correctly?

Can we ONLY enter into a trade when we see the "Alert" pop window appears on the MT4?

How about if the "Alert" pop window appears at 0100 and we just notice it at 0530 (which is 4 and the half hours later) for example, should we still enter into a trade?

What if we do not see the "Alert" pop window but notice the consistency appearance of signals stated as in the manual, are we going to enter a trade?

It is confusing..:(

read the manual. there is an illustration of whats good and not good.

example:

down(r,red), up(green,g)

trend = up

trigger=r,r,r,g

when the first g is close, you enter at beginning of next candle/bar.

Oh... My God..:(

If we only enter a trade as soon as we seen the "Alert Pop Window "Message appears, it means we have to baby sit the system for more than 15 minutes or even hours a day. I don't think the message will appear at one specific time in a day (Eg: GMT 0100).... We will have to refer to our MT4 on and off to check the status and hope the message to appear soon..:(

If we only enter a trade as soon as we seen the "Alert Pop Window "Message appears, it means we have to baby sit the system for more than 15 minutes or even hours a day. I don't think the message will appear at one specific time in a day (Eg: GMT 0100).... We will have to refer to our MT4 on and off to check the status and hope the message to appear soon..:(

The signal will be generated at the close of the candle each day which conveniently for me is at 8am.

Therefore the system need only be checked once each day at the close of the candle.

If you use a 5 digit broker all values will be a decimal larger too, a 1000 stop loss is only 100 pips.

I suggest you re-read the manual as it is all covered there quite plainly.

The signal will be generated at the close of the candle each day which conveniently for me is at 8am.

Therefore the system need only be checked once each day at the close of the candle.

If you use a 5 digit broker all values will be a decimal larger too, a 1000 stop loss is only 100 pips.

I suggest you re-read the manual as it is all covered there quite plainly.

Thanks alot. riffster. By the way, what is the GMT for your mentioned 8am?

Sorry riffster. 8am is the time where u live and the signal generates :-/ ?

8am for riffster is when new 'day' starts. it means a new candle/bar will start. v1.8 has timer that tells you when current candle/bar will close and new candle/bar starts.

Sorry riffster. 8am is the time where u live and the signal generates :-/ ?

8am for riffster is when new 'day' starts. it means a new candle/bar will start. v1.8 has timer that tells you when current candle/bar will close and new candle/bar starts.

Hi Jsonc,

I am using V1.8 now and I couldn't find the timer that you mentioned. Where is it located? Thanks

Hi Jsonc,

I am using V1.8 now and I couldn't find the timer that you mentioned. Where is it located? Thanks

upper left corner, last of the 4 lines.

trend

initial target

initial stoploss

candle close <-------------------timer