ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

This might be the broker you guys need to make this EA work

gomarketsaus.com

It may also be a Scam, Could someone please Advise?

It Offers Spreads as low as 0.5

I am trying that broker for 2 months already, data feed is very good. I haven't done anywithdrawal yet, but I like it. I am also using Sky-fx. c o m as IB so I am getting profits for both sides. By the way I haven't tried isea yet.

Wouldn't trust 2pipsforex either. Here's a post for a review site!

Yusuke, Tokyo

They are truely a scam broker.

First of all, how can it be possible to maintain 2 pip fixed spread for GBP/NZD all the time?

I was really skeptical about this broker but wanted to give it a try, so I applied for an account.

GBP/NZD was 2 pip spread but it looked like a barcode... the dealing rate moved up and down for 20 to 30 pips in a few seconds.

I could trade and successfully made some money for first some trades.

But after trading a few times, huge slippage began to happen and there were interventions by their dealer.

I could not close my profitable trades until they become loss trades.

Even my take-profit orders were slipped about 30 pips+ to be loss trades.

THEY ARE THE WORST SCAM, ever.

I kindly ask FPA to remove this broker from broker list to prevent further victims.

2 pip spread for all pairs is just a dream, and it is a fraud.

Alex, NY

SCAM!!!!! Avoid! I opened an account with them first I was making money. Execution was good. As soon they realized I was making money the execution was switched to the dealer and of course was delayed a lot! Also they were hunting down my stop losses, moved the price up to 30 pips to get to the stop loss! Once they moved the price as a spike and I got margin call. So, avoid!!!

To all JadeFX TRADERS CLUB Members we finally made it. We are LIVE today on 25th June 2009 . We are UP and Running and LIVE TRADING.

I am just waiting for the White Label which METAQUOTES will send to JadeFX on Monday 29th June or Tuesday 30th June 2009. On Tuesday you will be able to use Our own White Label from Metaquotes and do your trading using our own White Label.

Note: Even now you can do Live trading and also Demo trading using the General Client on our Website http://www.jadeinvestments.com/demo.htm

and go ahead and open a Live trading account

You can do demo testing right now but i have to create the DEMO account manually instead of the Automatic because we are just using the LConnection General MT4 client until ours arrive on monday or Tueday from MetaQuotes.

So just send an email to [email protected] to see the magic and truth about Autotrading with Low Institutional Spreads or Contact us at 1-608-253-0282

I will update the MT4 Client on monday or Tuesday immediately when i receive it. The Metaquotes usually take 2 days to create the White Label for Pure STP broker like JadeFX after you pay them the Huge Amount for Licensing Fee for the MT4 Server

Thank you Everyone who believed in the Idea or dream of working together to make all of us better.

hi guys,

Do you think it's possible to use ISEA with the minimum account in JadeFX since they talk about better scalping at the 25k$ accounts?

Thanks for the feedback

JadeFX no good for scalping or ISEA as they charge commission and have monthly charge if you don't trade enough trade during 1 month $200 !!!!! ................. what happens when you go on holiday :o

Hey Joe_69

Always check before just talking. As Retail traders we always complain about Low commission and yet we keep on loosing thousands and thousands on completely useless and scam brokers who promise heaven but deliver nothing.

I am trading ISEA at Jadefx but with only 2 Pairs and it is doing great . About 5 to 20 Trades Per day ( 4 Days now with only 1 loss). Mostly winners. I am running both Demo & Live with modified parameters that i am trying to fine tune.

Well check before talking are you that Scared that actually a real true Brokerage born of traders themselves will take away your clients. I want you to succeed just like any other Honest Broker delivering great service. If you are that good why are you so scared ? ? I hope and wish you succeess

Can you not have an original idea?!

This jacob guy is simply ripping you off. He even ripped off the exact words from Collectivefx If you trust him now you are idiots.

Read his site then compare words with collective. Unbelievable. Get a life.

His site:

1. The Jade FX will always strive to reduce the cost of the spreads.

2. The Jade FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Jade FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Jade FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

Now collective site:

1. The Collective FX will always strive to reduce the cost of the spread.

2. The Collective FX will NEVER deliberately manipulate, alter, pad, delay or adulterate in any way the price feeds.

3. The Collective FX will NEVER 'Stop Hunt', 'Price Spike' or 'Quote Delay', but instead will always strive to give you the purest, unadulterated quotes.

4. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' funds are segregated in full from The Collective FX's operating accounts.

5. The Collective FX will ALWAYS ensure that members' trading funds are held by a fully-regulated Liquidity Provider.

You have shame. All words from others site. SCAM!!!

Plagiarism does not a scammer maketh. Jacob may have the same objective as CollectiveFX and he may be plain lazy. Maybe only time will tell.

On this Forum, I have met great Traders and wonderful guys that i am very greatful to them. But i have also encountered those that are so negative that would not like to see others succeed and want to hold everyone below their feet so that only them can succeed. Then we also have guys working for brokers who are here distributing or putting out useless information in order to fish for clients or label their competitors as SCAM. They are so scared of the truth.

Anyway, My belief is that We can all benefit from each other by sharing ideas to improve our trading strategies and execution. We already have the Banks to Deal with after all. We don't need to slaughter each other in order to make money. Forex Market is over US$ 4 Trillion per day Transaction Market . i.e Larger than NYSE, NASDAQ, FTSE, DAX, NIKKEI , HANGSENG combined .

The Autotraders just need Honest brokers and honest EAs to be able to trade and succeed. That's why we started JADEFX Autotraders Brokerage

The true measure of a human being is the way he/she treats other people in his/her honesty and dignity. This goes with Trading Also , The True Traders know what it takes to succeed, they have actually worked in the trenches and understand how to help others succeed. So i have no reason to be dishonest or try to scam anyone in this forum.

Ask anyone who has dealt with me or spoken to me. They will tell you how i live and walk by what i preach in trading. Honesty and Success in Autotrading. ISEA can be traded but you need all the right conditioons to exist which in reality is extremely hard. You can trade it with great success in reality but not a wild success as potrayed by others. Just look hard and you will find the answers.

thank you very much

the only brokers ive found to work are forex clearinghouse (FXCH) which is the best bet for an honest dealer imo, however ive never dealt with them.

Sigma forex and 2pipsforex both have really bad reviews so they seem risky, but the robot works on these in demo version insanely well.

the only brokers ive found to work are forex clearinghouse (FXCH) which is the best bet for an honest dealer imo, however ive never dealt with them.

Sigma forex and 2pipsforex both have really bad reviews so they seem risky, but the robot works on these in demo version insanely well.

Is someone tried FXCH Live (non demo) account with ISEA EA?