ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

Re: ISEA (Investiva Super Expert Advisor)

progressapama

on your web, only have withdraw form, you did not specify how the funds will be withdraw

by bankwire?

by paypal?

how fast is the withdraw?

To be able to withdraw the funds and profits is the most important thing for traders.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys,

I only want to ask, if here is programmer, who could change the code, so that isea doesnt post any limitorders and has hidden takeprofit and stoploss.

I would be very very thankful. Donation is obvious.

Matias,

This EA works with limitorders that is the whole strategy of the EA. hidden TP & stoploss is no biggy but I do not see the point if you want to remove the limitorders.

hi guys,

I only want to ask, if here is programmer, who could change the code, so that isea doesnt post any limitorders and has hidden takeprofit and stoploss.

I would be very very thankful. Donation is obvious.

Matias,

This EA works with limitorders that is the whole strategy of the EA. hidden TP & stoploss is no biggy but I do not see the point if you want to remove the limitorders.

I know, but I just would like to have isea, that doesnt put limitorders, just add inside part of the code, that would make internal limitorders without selling it to broker. When the limit order becomes market order, than isea puts it as regular buy or sell order. Something similar was done to grail_23.

I know, but I just would like to have isea, that doesnt put limitorders, just add inside part of the code, that would make internal limitorders without selling it to broker. When the limit order becomes market order, than isea puts it as regular buy or sell order. Something similar was done to grail_23.

Ahh ok something like a hidden opensellorder/openbuyorder.

K will see what I can do.

Matias,

Here you go.

Hope this helps.

I have changed it a bit and added minor MoneyManagement feature just set "UseMoneyManagement" to true and change "Risk" to your liking.

Also you can set the TakeProfit and StopLoss to what you want.

This works on 4 and 5 digit brokers.

For 4 Digit broker set pips as per normal for 5 digit brokers add a (zero)

ex.

4 digit TakeProfit = 4

and

5 digit TakeProfit = 40

I have Backtested on SigmaForex with a 4pip TakeProfit and 29pip SL using $ 10 000.00 500:1 leverage, M5 Chart EURUSD, and it turned it into $ 1 692 942.00 in 7 DAYS - Relative DD 19.42% Maximal DD 4.19% !!!!!!

Dang I wish we could do this on any broker.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/117401793/a43a5346/ISEA_4or5_digits_no_limitorder.html

Oh by the way if you realy feel like making a donation you can send it to [email protected] on paypal.

Let me know if you need anything else.

what is the difference between pips away and ma dist pips?? thanks

You can ignore "pipsaway" (sorry I should have removed it as a user setting), on the previous version it has to do with LimitEntry which limits the the trades to a 3 pip take profit and nothing you could do to change the TP, I replaced that with TakeProfit now you can manualy set TP - might help with some optimization to find the right TP for your Broker.

ma dist pips = It calculates the distance from the Moving Average to set the Limit Order depending on the range you set it to like 2 pips it will set a buy/sell limit order two pips away from the current MA value.

Example :

Moving Avarage value = 1.0012

Current Ask = 1.0012

Current Bid = 1.0009

Ma_Dist_Pips = 2

Buylimit = MA Average-MA_Dist_Pips = (1.0010)

SellLimit = MA Average+MA_Dist_Pips = (1.0014)

Thus the EA will open a (hidden) Buy Limit at 1.0010 and open an order when hit

and

a (hidden) Sell Limit at 1.0014 and open the order when hit.

It will then dynamically check the orders to see if it hits your TakeProfit and StopLoss

Guys I think this just may work !!!

I tried the mod I made on a backtest for a 3 pip spread broker for the last month starting 1 June. All settings default except 4 digit broker so TP 4 , SL 29, MA_Dist_pips 2,

EURCHF M5 - $ 10 000.00 TakeProfit 4 and risk (a bit rediculous but yes) 25% made $ 1989.90 Maximal DD -3.45% and Relative DD also 3.45% still not near what ISEA does on Sigma but getting there just need to optimze the distance pip etc.

Oh yes almost forgot set only traded for an hour FromHour = 0 ToHour = 0.

Update : Optimization running try FromHour =1 and ToHour = 7

Thanks Futron....great work.

If using 5 digit broker should slippage for 3pips be set to 30?....default doesn't have a zero and all other pip values do

If usetrade hour set to false what hours are traded?

For 24 hour trading do I set usetradehour to true+ fromtrade hour= 0 to totradehour=0 or 23?

many thanks for your upgrade to Isea...BhaiSahib

If using 5 digit broker should slippage for 3pips be set to 30?....default doesn't have a zero and all other pip values do

For 24 hour trading do I set usetradehour to true+ fromtrade hour= 0 to totradehour=0 or 23?

Hi BhaSahib,

Yes Slippage to 30 for 5 Digit.

UseHourTrade = false for 24 Hour trading. It is very risky though I have found best trading time to be FromHour = 0 and ToHour =7 or 9

Ihave been running optimization and will give the results a bit later. Going for a BBQ today so i will post it tonight.

Been able to get a $50 to $392 000.00+ from beginning of this year to now. Although still on backtests I will start forward testing tonight at market open.

Have fun.

Hi BhaSahib,

Yes Slippage to 30 for 5 Digit.

UseHourTrade = false for 24 Hour trading. It is very risky though I have found best trading time to be FromHour = 0 and ToHour =7 or 9

Ihave been running optimization and will give the results a bit later. Going for a BBQ today so i will post it tonight.

Been able to get a $50 to $392 000.00+ from beginning of this year to now. Although still on backtests I will start forward testing tonight at market open.

Have fun.

Hi futron,

May I know wat broker that u are using?

is this EA can be used on ECN brokers?

thanks

Guys I think this just may work !!!

I tried the mod I made on a backtest for a 3 pip spread broker for the last month starting 1 June. All settings default except 4 digit broker so TP 4 , SL 29, MA_Dist_pips 2,

EURCHF M5 - $ 10 000.00 TakeProfit 4 and risk (a bit rediculous but yes) 25% made $ 1989.90 Maximal DD -3.45% and Relative DD also 3.45% still not near what ISEA does on Sigma but getting there just need to optimze the distance pip etc.

Oh yes almost forgot set only traded for an hour FromHour = 0 ToHour = 0.

Update : Optimization running try FromHour =1 and ToHour = 7

Thank you very very much,

I made some backtests on Alpari uk, but isea failed, could you tell us, which broker did you use for backtests?

I just wanted to modify this baby so that sigma couldn´t suck on traders and change limitorders. Actually, I am starting live account with them. Obviously, results will be posted here.

We shouldn´t stop thinking how to improve it, it seems, we are almost in finish.

Hi Guys,

Here are the settings I use atthe moment for Bactest.

EURCHF M15

UseMoneyManagement = true;

Risk = 35;

Slippage = 2;

MagicNumber = 123;

LotSize = 0.01;

SL_pips = 28;

MA_distance_pips = 2;

MA_period = 8;

TakeProfit = 7;

UseHourTrade = true;

GMTOffSet = 1;

FromHourTrade = 0;

ToHourTrade = 9;

LatOrderStoppedOut = " --Delay time--";

UseDelay = true;

MinutesToDelay = 130;

AddComment = "";

It is not very Successful on other pairs at the moment we need to optimize settings for every pair as they all differ especially the MA_Period.

The broker I currently use is InstaForex as they have no issues with scalping but I still need to withdraw from them and I do have some major issues with their order placement as I get requotes all too often and disconnects is a regular occurance, my log files are full of "requote" and "Data Centre connection failed" messages.

Attached is the new Version which includes GMT Offset and StopOut delay ie. it wont trade for x amount of minutes if the previous order hit the stoploss. This helps when it places an order and the market suddenly breaks out against you keeping you out of aa volatile situation. Also find my .set file for my setting in the RAR.

I ran this backtest from Jan01 2009 to now and you will notice it almost kills the account but then starts taking off like a rocket. Yes I know it is risky still working on making it more reliable.

What I am basically doing is borrowing some of the Grails sections and implementing them in ISEA with some success.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/117589536/13a32ba6/ISEA_4or5_digits_no_limitorder.html

Hi guys,

Just a quick update started the forward test on market open with a $50.00 account just for kicks.

So far it has made 4 trades all profitable with a 7 pip TP = $ 2.66.

Two trades currently open 1 x buy and 1 x sell - floating profit -$ 0.34

Hi Guys,

EURCHF M15

Risk = 35;

Slippage = 2;

MagicNumber = 123;

LotSize = 0.01;

SL_pips = 28;

MA_distance_pips = 2;

MA_period = 8;

TakeProfit = 7;

UseHourTrade = true;

GMTOffSet = 1;

FromHourTrade = 0;

ToHourTrade = 9;

UseDelay = true;

MinutesToDelay = 130;

AddComment = "";

Hi Futron,

for your trade hour setting FromHourTrade = 0; ToHourTrade = 9; , you are trading from start of asian market session to mid london session?

Hi guys,

Just a quick update started the forward test on market open with a $50.00 account just for kicks.

hi futron,

I am running original isea and no limit orders isea on sigma, they provide different results,

seems a bit confusing to me, do you have any idea, why modified isea places different trades?

no limit orders isea is less profitable indeed.

Hi Guys,

EURCHF M15

Risk = 35;

Slippage = 2;

MagicNumber = 123;

LotSize = 0.01;

SL_pips = 28;

MA_distance_pips = 2;

MA_period = 8;

TakeProfit = 7;

UseHourTrade = true;

GMTOffSet = 1;

FromHourTrade = 0;

ToHourTrade = 9;

UseDelay = true;

MinutesToDelay = 130;

AddComment = "";

Hi Futron,

for your trade hour setting FromHourTrade = 0; ToHourTrade = 9; , you are trading from start of asian market session to mid london session?

Yes, this is the best results I got. Seeing as the EURCHF is not that volatile during these periods especialy between 0 and 4

but I got a better result in backtests up to 9.

Hi guys,

hi futron,

I am running original isea and no limit orders isea on sigma, they provide different results,

seems a bit confusing to me, do you have any idea, why modified isea places different trades?

no limit orders isea is less profitable indeed.

Matias,

If you are using the modified ISEA on Sigma with my settings you will notice the MA_Period on my settings is 8 and on the original is 16 that may be why. Also the one I modified is trying to get trades for brokers with filtered data and the original is optimized for unfiltered feeds.

Try running the modified one on a broker like IBFX or Instaforex. I am currently forward testing on IBFX and Insta.

InstaForex currently did 7 profitable trades since market open at 7 pips each. $50 account now on $54.74 = $4.74 profit.

IBFX not doing so good 1 trade closed in profit and one open in a loss at the moment.

I am testing UseHourTrade = false so it is trading 24hrs just to see what it does.

Matias,

Try this I found there was an error in the StopLoss, fixed it to be hidden also.

h**p://www.4shared.com/file/117750134/32f4c866/ISEA_4or5_digits_no_limitorder.html

Basically it did not open the orders due to an invalid stoploss.

Please test and let me know how it does.

Thanks.